Marital Escapades Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok?"

"Mmmm lovely," I sighed running my hands up and down his back, stroking his bum and grabbing both cheeks as he started sliding up and down inside me. At the same time, we were kissing and one of his hands found and squeezed my breast and the other pinched and pulled my nipple.

It didn't take long for the feelings to move up a gear or two from just being pleasant to becoming arousing at the start of my orgasm.

"Hurry Kev please, you're doing me so quick," I groaned finding his rhythm and moving in sync with his surges.

"Well that's because you're a like a bitch in heat isn't it?"

"Or because I'm a slut maybe?"

"Probably both," he went on as we started the dirty talk that had become a feature of our sex over the past year or so.

"But you like sluts don't you?" I asked.

"More than dogs in heat that's for sure," he said starting to move faster and go deeper into me.

Lifting my legs and wrapping them around his waist I muttered. "Go on Kev, harder, fuck me harder."

"Where do you want to be fucked harder?"

"In my cunt, right up my cunt."

He was now slamming himself up and down inside me. "Like this bitch, is this what you want to be pounded like?"

"Yes, yes fuck me hard."

"I am fucking you hard, you slut."

Where it came from or what prompted me to say I had no idea at the time but just as the marvellous orgasm sensations began, I groaned quite loudly.

"Then hurt me you bastard give me some pain."

And with that he squeezed my breast and bum cheek very hard.

After we had finished and he'd shot his spunk into me we were lying in each other's arms as his erection subsided and my body stopped shaking, he muttered.

"Did I hear you right about wanting me to hurt you Jay?"

"Oh God love yes, is that awful?"

"No idea if it's awful but to tell you the truth I find it exciting."

"What hurting me? You want to do that and you'll find it exciting?"

"No well not really but yes in a way if that's what you want, do you?"

"I'm not sure but all I do know is that as my orgasm starts, I feel the need to be hurt, to have some pain."

"Like when I squeezed your tits and bum?"

"Yes."

"But what else?"

"I dunno, maybe hard sucking, a slap."

"Pinching, biting?"

"Yes, anything that gives me a sharp surge of pain."

"What's it do?"

"It makes the orgasm much stronger."

Idle thoughts.

I was beginning to think more and more about our sex life. Not just about what we had done so far but how I was changing and that was a little alarming. Actually, that's probably too strong a word and in my mind I toned it down to surprising. Although never strait-laced I was not an overtly sexual person. I was faithful and had never wanted to stray. Overall I had mostly been happy with our sex life and felt that as we aged sex naturally becoming less frequent was just one of those things. From what I read and heard other women say we were not unusual. So the escapades and all we were doing not only surprised me but also, I was starting to readily admit, intrigued me as well. I realised that I was becoming as committed to them as Kevin clearly was.

Further parts to follow very soon.

12