All Comments on 'Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 02'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So when do the 20 labors begin?

It looks like there are three already done: first time he fucks her in the hotel; the second when he has her get a Brazilian Wax job (and cum with the massage girl); and three with him cumming on her tits. At the workplace on Monday he mentions something about a therapist that will grade her Labors? So, I am confused. If he is making her do things, one would think that he would make the decision if it was accomplished, but now there is someone else to make that determination? I am intrigued how he is going to come up with these "labors" when he did not know he had it in him to begin with? Like the tie into Hercules which is a different slant to this story.

mioelcidmioelcidover 3 years ago
Well, I like it

Do not be impatient, the author will know what he has in mind. Enjoy it. Many possibilities. Waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am enjoying Mary being a middle aged woman, not a 32 year old hottie. You can probably tell that I'm older from that statement. I enjoy 40 and 50 year olds just like Mary, shedding their inhibitions and enjoying all the variations of sex. It is well written, too with the shorter chapters or parts. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous