All Comments on 'Maybe not Everything... Ch. 02'

by KatherineRedHeart

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

That was a beautiful and very loving reassurance to her husband when his confidence became clouded with concern and worry. Katherine, her response was just perfect and the sweetest words I have read on this site. I am worried about part 3 however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid world. You are saying he has problems because he's jealous ?

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Looks like the shit is gonna hit the fan in part 3.

She says she won't fuck anyone else unless Daniel says she can.

I can see him trying to prove he is not jealous (some might call it territorial) and share her and then regret it straight after.

She's going to enjoy it but not be able to persuade Daniel that it was the act alone and she is happy for it to never happen again...

And then I could be wrong putting real life reactions on fictional characters.

Look forward to pt 3 thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is definitely headed in a direction I don't like. I loved the first chapter, except the cuckold fantasy, but that seems to be where it's going.

Oh well. I can't expect everyone else's fantasies to be just like mine, but I really preferred it when it was just about a loving married couple who were enough for each other.

Still, it's well written as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The plot has great potential to grow, but this second part is not as good as the first. It needs more description of the new characters and more slowly building on the teasing for new experiences, mixing it with normal/realistic life (for example AvidReaderNoviceWriter). This story can grow for many other chaps but no need to rush. Last thing, maybe more than 1 page per chap would be more appreciated.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Jealousy is a very destructive emotion

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Ooh, does she get knocked up by a black baby maker in part 3 or 4? Go ahead, take what started as a romance and turn it into a murder/suicide thriller; just make sure all three ( four including the baby ) characters die!

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Funny, when a female expresses the desire to have several more cocks in her body and her male partner objects, his objection is just jealousy and lack of confidence. It is just his “fragile male ego.” I wonder how sweet and loving it would be to have him say, “Babe, my cock may go into some other chick’s mouth or ass, but I will only cum in Your pussy, because I love you.” Yeah, I can just hear it now, “Oh, honey, that is so thoughtful, You’re the best husband ever!”

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Nope, that was probably the beginning of the end of that marriage right there. Regardless of how this fictional story goes there is always gonna be a problem inviting another in, especially if they are a friend. He works with this guy too? That's a recipe for disaster and lemme guess since they went out of their way to say that he is black, and that they both have a breeding fetish....9 months down the road the extreme evidence of his cuckolding will be apparent to all. How loving would their marriage be then, when the theoretical nature of his wife's whorish behavior is made into fact. It would be soul crushing. Hope I'm not right.

KatherineRedHeartKatherineRedHeartover 1 year agoAuthor

Well anon, as jealousy is a human emotion that stems from self doubt, lack of confidence, and fear, yes it is a problematic emotion. It's not bad, but actions that can stem from it can be very hurtful and problematic. Talking through the problem and discussing what is wrong and why the jealousy came to be to begin with is important in any relationship. My characters are based around having a healthy understanding of communication skills and emotional intelligence. I'll understand if that's not relatable to some people though.

KatherineRedHeartKatherineRedHeartover 1 year agoAuthor

Also thank you Sarah, and I hope when part three comes out you won't be as worried. :D

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

I am not a cuckolding story fan, so I skip those that are labeled as such, nothing wrong with them, just not for me. When I stumble upon an unlabeled story like this, I always end up giving it 1 star, and I am guessing others do as well. Label your content and that won't happen. And yes, this is clearly a cuckolding story, as the husband has already said he is fine w/ his wife having sex w/ another man, no matter how this story actually plays out. I won't know, as I now know to avoid this author and leave the content to others that have different tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just make sure the tags of the next chapter are correct and if the husband agrees to be a cuckold to a black cock as it appears to be, make sure the story is in the IR category. You will get very high scores from the black cock cucks over in IR. If you persist in making the husband a willing cuck and the wife a black cock slut your scores will not be that great.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

You said it was a 2 Part Series. Now you're talking about Part Three. Is it really a 2 Part Series or not?

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Sorry

Nope not happening sorry.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Not as good as the first chapter!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sarahwithlove said about 19 hours ago:

"That was a beautiful and very loving reassurance to her husband when his confidence became clouded with concern and worry. Katherine, her response was just perfect and the sweetest words I have read on this site. I am worried about part 3 however."

KatherineRedHeart replied about 9 hours ago saying:

"Also thank you Sarah, and I hope when part three comes out you won't be as worried. :D"

I think tha lot of readers are worried about what is coming in part three. This series has all the hallmarks of a guy's life about to be shattered. Wrecked. Altered for the rest of his life. All because his wife is too "woke and opened" to life and experiencing all it has (in the form of other men's cocks) to offer. There is the pungent, sweet, smell of estrogen permeating the air in the stories of loving wives. All of them with the intent to shape men into no longer being men. But rather, some kind of pseudo-man that the wife can control for her own physical and emotional security. Then we'll see these same wretched souls philosophically beat upon for not being "man enough" to satisfy their wives or girlfriends. Men cannot be men in today's society. That's where this seems to be heading. Is Daniel jealous? Seems he is. Has Sara done something to cause Daniel to feel the bitter pangs of jealousy? Seems she has. How to stop the problems? As Daniel said, Sara could stop being a "...whore wife..."!

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Sooo, quick question unrelated to the story but sorta related. I commented earlier but cant see the comment under the story. My profile says that I commented on the story. So what happend? Was my comment deleted or is it a display error? Also does my comment have my profilename on it or is it anon? Sorry for intruding this way :S

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

So Katherine assures Sarahwithlove that she won't be as worried when Part Three comes out.  Cool.  But we don't know what Sarah is worried about.  Maybe she's worried that you won't fuck a bunch of other guys after all.

Sorry about my 3 Parts criticism.  Write as many parts as your heart desires.  And write whatever you want.  The negative comments and low score show most who read your story really disliked it.  But I think you should write to please yourself. I'm following you for the time being.  I'm fascinated to find out where you're going with this story.  I haven't liked any of it thus far, but I'm intrigued, nonetheless. You say your characters are based around having a healthy understanding of communication skills and emotional intelligence.  That sounds high minded!

"Talking through the problem and discussing what is wrong and why the jealousy came to be to begin with is important in any relationship."  But Sara did most of the talking, not much discussion going on.

I don't know anything about DND, so maybe that's why I'm not getting it.  Daniel appears to be screwed up, having his threesome fantasies and then freaking out that Sara might actually want three or more cocks.

Sara seems screwed up because she tells Daniel she would really love three or more cocks, but she won't do it if he doesn't want her to do it.  Sounds like manipulation to me. Or is that emotional intelligence?

I wasn't going to comment before your next Part, if then.  But I just couldn't resist with all the other commentary your story has provoked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be better if there were an agreement between them, working both ways, otherwise it's going to be destructive or highly unrealistic. Besides, the second part seems very much unrelated to the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long ago with friends in Mexico one took his future wife with him as wedding was two months away . Partying was extra crazy and one night while dancing with her a guy sandwiched her with hubby . He hung all night with the group leaving his friends. Another friend said he caught her blowing him on a dark corner on other side of the club. The couple left before as he said he wanted to get some before everyone got back to room . Hours later the group walked into her flat on hubby with the guy up her ass doing her with her future hubby . Crazy scene and the rest of the night was equally crazy as two other girl came there and her were part of all night fuck fest as everyone fucked ther friend’s future wife . His best friend laughed the next day telling how he was talking shit in her ear saying how he can’t wait to see her in her so called pure dress on alter knowing how her fucked her ass and shot his load on her face and mouth. Sick shit , they did marry and divorce three years later as she went from a boyfriend only girl to fucking any guy who tried

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cucks aren’t supposed to be jealous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous