All Comments on 'Mickie and Laurie Pt. 19'

by SissyBoiLaurie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So after the baby was born the told Jamal we were putting the baby up for Adoption, and if he wanted the baby he need to step up now to get the baby. Needless to she Jamal refused the claim the baby, so another unwanted mix black baby got dumped in to the Adoption System. And now Laurie and Mickie live happily ever as a Lesbian couple after Laurie did finally get the bottom Surgery..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After Jamal gave Laurie an STD, Mickie was so upset, with him for his cheating on her, that she Aborted the baby, without even telling Jamal till after it has already done. Jamal was so distraught over the news, That he went crazy, and killed both Laurie and Mickie....

curricdcurricd8 months ago

I wish Laurie would have become a stronger woman. But I guess given her personality traits this was the inevitable. Jamal should be out of the picture because he could bring more STDs into this menage a trois relationship. It seems like Laurie was coerced and manipulated into transitioning.

dogguy639dogguy6398 months ago

That was a nice story. Looking forward to your next one whenever you find the time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I actually stopped reading the series after the night that Jamal had Mickie tie-up in such a way as to ensure breeding and Mickie was very adamant on having Jamal's baby. I just happened to notice this chapter posted and thought I'd give it a read. to see how the story ends. Don't know how many stars to give it. Thanks for sharing such a creative story. All the best in future compositions.

SissyBoiLaurieSissyBoiLaurie8 months agoAuthor

Thanks Anon. I appreciate the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The slut got her cake and eat it to. She has someone to nanny her skin rat while he pays for it. She could have at least named the bastard after her husband. Well she married a weak little man, removed any masculinity left, found a piece on the side, got knocked up and doesn't have miss a beat in being a whore, because she made her own bitch to raise it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The better ending, in my opinion, would have been, name the bastard after Mickie's husband, dump Jamal for risking their health and making it obvious he no longer fits their lifestyle and the twisted little family lives happily ever after.

ajdehooghajdehoogh8 months ago
Great story

Great story....more of "overall" story...vice just sex....which is good because life isn't just sex...as much as we'd like otherwise. Hope you keep writing....thanks for sharing!

SissyBoiLaurieSissyBoiLaurie8 months agoAuthor

Thank YOU @ajdehoogh. Glad you liked the sex/other partition.

I hope to post something new later in the fall, but most probably in a different category.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe7 months ago

Would love to see one more chapter in which Laurie gets her boobs to produce milk to help nurse the baby

SissyBoiLaurieSissyBoiLaurie7 months agoAuthor

That's a cool idea @Ehsheehshe. I'll keep that in mind for future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous