Millville Ch. 11: SUB 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaagh!" was all that came out with the gag in his mouth. But you knew it was in response to lots of pain.

When he calmed down, the second pin went on the right side to match the first.

Another "Aaaaaagh!" Maybe a little louder and longer than the first.

The third clothespin went right on the very tip of his penis, squeezing the opening together. "There," Angie said to him. That should keep you from peeing for a while. She walked off the stage while he was still screaming in pain.

Two more women and one man came up and placed their pins on the cock. The prime places being already taken, they placed one on each side of the shaft and the last one on the frenulum. By now, Sub #4 was shaking all over and crying through the gag.

Ron picked up his mike again and announced, "OK. Now for one last torment for our Sub #4. I want two volunteers, preferably with full bladders, to piss in the bucket. It'll cost you $250 each, but, again, remember, for a very good cause. But...this time we're lifting the tube that he's sucking up the liquid through, out of the bucket so he'll just be getting air. Of course that means the piss will all stay in the bucket, pulling hard on his poor balls.

"Also, how about $100 from someone to deliver ten blows to his already very red ass with a cane this time?

"While we're organizing these activities, Angie would you please get back to the stage? Since you have $300 invested in the red clothespins, go back and take them off so he can concentrate on the heavy bucket hanging from his balls. Then stay up there and when the two pissers and the caner are at work give the green pins some twisting. I know you enjoy doing that, right?"

"You bet I do. Let me at him." We heard coming from Angie's part of the audience.

Bob looked at me and said, "Let's do it, Tom. You and me. I've got to pee in the worst way and I'll bet you do to. Let's go up together."

"I don't know, Bob."

"Oh, go ahead," Suzie told me. "I went up there, didn't I?"

"Should I?"

"Yes you should. Go." She said giving me a push out of my chair.

Bob and I went up and each signed up to pay $250. By far the most expensive piss I ever took. Another man came and signed up to pay $100 and was handed a thick cane. He slapped it a few times lightly on his hand.

Angie was on the stage and Ted told us to wait until she finished removing the red clothespins from the sub's cock. With each one removed he let out another cry. She took her sweet time removing the pins but she finally finished and Bob and I went up the stairs to the funnel.

We took our places on either side of the funnel and unzipped our flies. When we had worked our cocks out of our pants Bob took his little remote control out of his pocket. He looked into the audience to where his wife, Julie, was sitting. Then he pointed the remote control toward her and pressed the "HIGH" button. She immediately reacted. Had her hands not been tied behind her chair she would probably have fallen off. Her body began to shake causing people around her to turn and stare. Bob and I started pissing into the funnel, and therefore into the bucket hanging from the pulley above and via the cord running through the pulleys pulled downward on the sub's balls. I could hear the blows from the cane each time it struck his ass.

Sub #4's screams, although muffled by his gag, got louder and louder as his already beaten ass was being caned, the clothespins on his nipples being mercilessly twisted by Angie and the bucket being filled with no way to stop it. Not muffled, though, were the screams and moans, heard throughout the large hall, from Julie who was obviously right then experiencing a gigantic orgasm that lasted and lasted and lasted. The crowd didn't know which screamer to watch.

When Bob's and my bladders were finally empty I said to Bob, "Don't you think she's had enough?"

"Not as long as she's still cumming. Trust me, Tom. I've seen her like this many times. If I were to shut down that vibrator now she would be really pissed at me. All that suffering I put her through was so she could have one of these strong orgasms. This is what she craves. Don't you see?"

As I stuffed my cock back into my pants and zipped up I said, "I'm beginning to. Slowly. Do you think Suzie would ever feel that way?"

"That's hard to say. Only time will tell. Start testing her and see where it all leads. That's what Julie and I did years ago and we're both very happy we did. Now let's get back to our seats. This show is over, I think."

While we had been talking, Ron had called an end to this scene. He had Angie take off the green clothespins and Lloyd removed the bucket of urine from the sub's balls. Then he and Ted released him, holding him steady until he regained his balance and composure, then led him off the stage and out of the hall. On the way, with the white noise turned off, he was given a thunderous round of applause and cheers. Now Bob turned Julie's vibrator to "LOW" and the three of us went to release her.

Ron told everyone the procedure for paying what they owed and announced the end of The Mill Club Second Annual Gala.

I could hear Bob whispering to Julie after he untied her and we were starting to leave, "I'll keep that thing on "LOW" until we get home, Hon. I want you horny when we get home 'cuz I know I am and we can both really get off.

Suzie and I walked out with our arms around each other. We, too, knew what we were going to do when we got home.

12