Miracle Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your lips are better."

"Thanks," Zoe uttered feeling her cheeks heat in his praise. "Hand me that hand towel so you aren't flooding the backseat in your cum," she purred into his ear remembering the amount and volume that covered her face. Yet she couldn't help but rub her mound along his leg while she stroked him off. So glad that it was far too dark for her father to see what she was doing in the backseat. Wrapping the towel around his crown, feeling his hot load striking the palm of her hand as he climaxed. Dropping the towel onto the floorboard behind her sister's seat. Replacing her hand on his softening cock and resting her cheek on his chest.

It was around eleven that morning when they rolled up to the house they had rented for their week long stay. Jairo and Cory were in charge of unloading the car and placing the bags in their corresponding rooms. The only difference with this place compared to the other's was the fact that Cory would be on the ground floor while the others took the bedrooms upstairs. Celeste, Dayana, and Zoe went about ensuring the place was clean before they had unpacked.

"I'm going to run to the store and pick us up some groceries. Anyone want anything?" Celeste asked, with Jairo standing beside her as she peered into her daughter's rooms that were across from one another.

"Damn it!" Dayana's voice caused her to head to turn towards her daughter. "Not now!" Dayana whined.

"What's wrong honey?" Jairo asked, looking at Celeste when she placed a hand on his arm.

"It came, didn't it?"

"Yeah, but it's too damn early!" Dayana stomped in frustration.

"It happens, did you bring any?"

"No, because it wasn't due for two more weeks," Dayana said, hanging her head, knowing she wouldn't be enjoying hot beach sex during her stay like she had hoped.

"Here, honey," digging into her purse for a tampon, it might not fit her but it was better than nothing until they could get her some pads, "Go clean up, change and we'll stop and get you some more," Celeste said, in a motherly voice knowing Dayana was looking forward to this.

"Okay," Dayana said, in disappointment. Grabbing a pair of clean shorts and panties from her bag, taking the offered female product from her mother and heading to the bathroom.

"I'll go see if Cory wants anything," Jairo said, lightly kissing his wife.

"Dayana, hand me your clothes and I'll throw them in the wash before we leave," Celeste spoke through the door. "Do you need anything from the store?" she asked, watching Zoe put her clothes away.

"No, I brought everything," Zoe said, from over her shoulder as she closed the drawer that contained her underwear. Keeping the smile from her face when she turned towards her mother. Knowing what she and Cory would be doing while they were gone.

"Cory said he didn't want anything," Jairo spoke when his wife and Dayana came down the stairs.

"Okay, then lets get shopping out of the way, so I can spend the day on the beach with my handsome husband," Celeste said, with a sultry smile when she slid her arms around his waist.

"How could I ever pass that up?" Jairo asked, wrapping his arm around her as they walked towards the door. "Zoe, Cory we'll be back in about an hour," he called out before shutting the door.

"Cory!" Zoe shouted five minutes after their parents departure. "Come up here please?!"

Cory wore a knowing smirk as he climbed the stairs. Already feeling his cock flooding with blood as he drew near to his sister's room. Having already stripped out of his clothes when he heard his sister's voice. It was time to make the last person on his list his personal slut. Seeing his sister's smile widening as they both had the same thought as she stood naked in her room.

"What do you think of your personal slut, Cory?" Zoe asked, showing off her body to him in a little spin.

"Very nice, I'm going to wear out that pussy," Cory said, his eyes running down her chest, along her 32D breasts, her flat stomach, and the little patch of blonde fur on her mon Venus.

"You promise?!" Zoe asked, in a sultry tone as she beckoned her brother into her room. "Here record our fuck session so I can send it off to that cheating bastard and show him I have something bigger to fuck now," she said, with wicked glee as she handed him her phone. "Are you recording?" Zoe inquired, as she peered up at him when she knelt before him.

"Mmmhmm," Cory hummed as he centered the camera on her and his cock.

"See. If you weren't the lying, cheating, scumbag that you are, I wouldn't be here on my knees about to suck and get fucked by the biggest cock I've ever seen!" Zoe sneered up at the camera. "Just look at this thing, its massive! And this is going to be all up in my pussy! Once I'm done you'll be a distant memory of a jackoff who can't keep his word!" she said, venting all her anger out at the camera.

"Get to sucking slut!" Cory barked out his order.

"With pleasure," Zoe hummed before her lips wrapped around his crown before sliding down his length.

"She's such a good cocksucker. Too bad you lost her, now she's my slut. And I mean to wear her pussy out so your little dick will never be felt in her cunt again," Cory spoke from behind the camera seeing how her eyes lustered as he said that. Placing his hand on the back of her head as she applied more gusto to her sucking, although she couldn't take all of him in her mouth he wasn't complaining. "Who's my little cocksucking slut?" Noting how she's been playing with herself all this time.

"I am," Zoe said, straight into the camera before licking up the back of his cock. "Do you like that?" she asked, after his left nut left her lips. "Do you like having these big balls sucked on?"

"Mmmhmm, and you do it so well," Cory praised as he made sure the camera caught everything.

"Good, I'm glad, I want to be fucked by this cock as much as you want me," Zoe said, in need.

"Tell me just how much bigger am I to this ass that tossed away a hot piece of ass like you?"

"So, so, so much bigger," Zoe said, practically drooling.

"Do you want me to fuck you with this cock?"

"Hell, yes, I do!"

"Then get on the bed and I'll make you beg for me to shove all of it into that pussy." Cory chuckled as his sister scrambled to her bed. "Now put it in slut!" he ordered, seeing his sister reaching between her legs and guiding his cock towards her canal.

"Oh, fuck! You're so big!" Zoe hollered out as she felt Cory stretching her out like she's never experienced before.

"Yeah, I am, you love this thick cock in that tight pussy don't you, you slut?" Cory asked, only fucking her with six inches of his cock, just to tease her with it.

"Mmmhmm, stop teasing me and fuck..." Zoe's body stilled, her jaw hung slack, her breath was stolen as she felt all of him lodged deep inside of her. "Oh. My. Fucking. God!" Zoe screamed out as she felt, for the first time ever, the head of a cock pressing hard against her cervix. Squealing in a moan when Cory circled his hips stirring her insides with that massive thing of his. "Fuck!" she hissed when he simply thrusted into her. "Fuck me like your slut!" Zoe begged.

"I plan on it," Cory stated in a sinister light before he really began to pound his sister. He could have sworn he had went deaf with the amount of screaming she was doing as he had her cumming over and over again. "Did you give this ass up to him?"

"No, never, do you want my ass?" Zoe asked, with a light touch of fear in her voice. Knowing that if he fucked her back there it would totally break her ass.

"Maybe later, right now I'm owning this pussy," Cory said, before thrusting one last time deep into her before he flooded his sister's pussy with his sperm. "Just look at all my cum oozing out of that gaping pussy. I own her now, now stop fucking contacting her. Or I'll visit whomever your sleeping with now and fuck them, too," he commanded in a stern tone before shutting off the camera. "Did you enjoy becoming my slut?" Cory asked, setting her phone on the nightstand beside her. Seeing that wide blissful smile on her face as his cum continued to pour out of her pussy and onto the bed.

"Mmmhmm, come here Cory let me clean your cock like the good little slut that I am," Zoe purred, wasting no time in taking that cock into her mouth and cleaning it of all her juices.

Cory's eyes glanced to the right seeing his mother, father, and Dayana just standing there in shock of what they had witnessed and still are. Zoe didn't seem to notice them as his cock left her lips. "Who's my good little slut?"

"I am," Zoe said dreamily. Giggling when Cory smacked her ass as he past her to head out of her room.

"Who's Li'l Stanley now, Dad?" Cory asked, with an evil smile on his face hearing his sister gasp in horror. "Now that you know, you can send her to my room," he stated pointing to his mother. Laughing madly as he walked to his room as his father stared at his mother. The rest is a tale for another day.

The End. For Now.


[1] Eros -- the Greek god of sex

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
58 Comments
tangoperutangoperu2 months ago

No, I don't know where to find the unedited version. Where is it?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this shit. So good when the bitches get karmic justice served on their asses. Or in their asses - and pussies - by big fat cocks. I know the miracle cream plot device is a bit silly but if you overlook that the story is quite entertaining.

Gadf77Gadf778 months ago

I really liked it. Shame that there isn't more. Like a threesome with his 2 sisters or 1 sister and his mom. Only thing I'd like to mention is that a couple of moments were glanced over as it were , instead of getting fleshed out. Which is a shame imo.

OmniferisOmniferis9 months ago

I don't understand why he was ok with fucking his family after years of torment from them

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved this story but after his cock got so big he turned into an asshole 5 stars

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

Loved it just hilarious, sad but hilarious at the same time. His family and anybody else who shamed him is getting just what they all deserve. Amazing that they all mom, Jairo, Zoe and Dayana thought that their teasing was harmless and not devastatingly hurtful, at all. Amazed that with everybody in his circle whether they be friends, family even his fucking schoolteacher, knowing that he did not try to end his life.

Now he can turn the one man who never should have let this happen into the ultimate cuckold.

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

Ok, so your usual spiel is something like son gets emasculated, gets his own back and owns the family / group that emasculated them. This story, while the same sort of thing feels like you're taking the piss at your own writing. Everything dialed up to eleven. ...or twelve, I should say. And I honestly love you for it. Takes a good and confident writer to be able to make fun of his own more serious work :-)

Now, on a more serious note... like I said, most of your stories are from the humiliated son's perspective. Ever tried one from a humiliated daughter's perspective?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

anyone know of any stories like this one, i enjoy stories about broken or damaged familes trying to fix they problem

jafo81jafo81over 1 year ago

I started reading this story in chapter 4 had to start back at 1 I enjoyed it

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the premise of this story but I got bored with its repetitive lines & predictable outcomes. Not a fan. You are a good writer who can craft a good yarn & respects grammar would love to see a genuinely erotic piece on the table. Sorry if you think Iā€™m being too harsh..

sexymeupsexymeupabout 2 years ago

they said they was sorry for carring it too far, the son was still being an asshole, wrapped up in his own pity party, man up and get over it, stop living in the past and another thing having a huge dick does not make you god's gift to women not all women are size queens most women i know would run the other way to get away from him, they not want their pussies ruined for average size cocks, plus a huge cock could cause some serious damage to their pussies if he got too rough with the women.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 2 years ago

Best Protagonist you have written, IMHO. It's still alittle sad these women only now care about him, after they realized he's fuckable. But I hope they get their proper punishment for what they done in the coming chapters. Right now, he's kinda trying to get back at them, by giving them what they want...

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

I have to say that ending was the best ever!! Loved it!

Im just wondering why noone is mad at the mother for lying to everyone about his size or being the reason he doesnt want any kind of relationship with them anymore.

ā€œ He knew he was sounding like an asshole, yet he didn't care. This was the new him, if anyone didn't like how he talked they could personally go fuck themselves. He had enough of people thinking they could belittle him and walk all over him.ā€ YESSSSS!! Best character you have written so far in my opinion.

ā€œSure, she had seen the anger in his eyes whenever they would tease him, yet what she saw... even she knew she went too far.ā€œ all that belittling that caused him to have low-self esteem and depression was just teasing in her eyes? Lol.

Btw did his sisters really gangbang/bukakke fetish and shit? And slutting it up at partys or was he just messing with them?

"You are not to leave this room if it isn't for school, work, or dinner. Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear!" Celeste growled restraining her anger. She slapped him and tried to slap and takes swings at him multiple times and even belittled and taunted him for his hurt feelings/little cock AND THAT WAS RESTRAINING HER ANGER? Then how is she when she is really angry lmao. She even said herself she knew she went to far so why is she continuing and making it even worse..?

"I've dealt with your verbal abuse all this time, and not a peep out of me. ā€œ im trying to imagine how that went? Hey little dick and he walks away ignoring them or something? And the first time he says something back they slap him and then fight outside or whip his hide? Wow i really hope there will be a true revenge for once..

ā€œCeleste said, hiding the pain in her eyes at what she had caused.ā€œ she didnt realize she was hurting him for 5 years long? I mean.. how..? She even said herself she saw the anger in his eyes everytime they belittled him so its not like she didnt know what she was doing..

"In a minute, I need to ask. How did you hurt your rids? It wasn't physical abuse was it?" Why did he make up a lie? They literally slapped him then forced him to fight or he would get a beating from his father.

"Yes, and don't call him that any more. Thought we had this discussion?" Celeste spoke in a stern motherly voice.ā€ Now shes telling them to stop torturing him? She didnt even apologize for the 5 years only for what happened ā€œtodayā€..?

How come theyre fucking when he comes home, dont they know when the kids get home? He even said theyre never home at this time when he saw their cars. They even went to another location to continue before talking to him? No shame lol. Mustve sucked for him hearing his mom say what a nice big cock to the guy banging her while telling her son he has a pussy and will never fuck a women.

ā€œ If he was being truthful, they had lost any chance of having a meaningful relationship with him long ago.ā€ i really hope he stays true to his word for once not like your characters in other stories that change their character when seeing pussy.

ā€œ Wondering why Cory had so much animosity towards them. Sure, they might rag on him from time to time, yet he didn't think his son would take it so bad, yet it appeared that Cory did. ā€ is he stupid? Like really? He didnt see how depressed and low self esteem his son was after how much they bashed him for years long? Also what time to time, it was literally daily! At least by his sisters! Or how his mother told him hes worthless and he better learn to suck cock?

ā€œ Celeste was walking up the stairs just to prove her daughter wrong in what she saw. ā€ why the hell does she need to reaffirm his insecurity fuking whore.

ā€œShe loved Jairo with all her heart, she couldn't fault him because he was born with a seven inch cock. ā€œ what is this nonsense? Then why does she fault her son!? Hypocrite.. or did she actually never love him?

"Okay, I'll fix us some chicken salad sandwiches," Celeste said, in a loving, motherly tone. Was she like this to her son as well during those 5 years or not? Aside from the belittling..?

"Oh, honey, even I don't know if I could handle something that big, and I love them big," Celeste said. How come Zoe or Dayana dont question her then on why she told everyone its small? Why they caused hate between all of them because of what she said 5 years ago..wtf she even told all her friends? Worst mom ever!! She really doesnt deserve to ride it! She should only watch as he fucks others like her friends! The sisters dont deserve it either! Also how the hell is he suddenly having quality time with his dad? Didnt he hate him? And why is the dad always angry at him or shouting at him during dinner while his wife is the one that estranged their son from them. None of them is even apologizing for what they did just a do you need to talk to someone.?

ā€œ Pondering if she really wanted to make up their past wrongs to their son or was it she was just obsessed with what their son had.ā€ just obsessed man.. he should be really angry at his wife for causing his son so much hurt.

"Yeah, because she's a slut, are you saying you're one too?" Cory asked, with a smirk. I love this!

ā€œCeleste said, not enjoying the disparaging names he was calling her.ā€ Uh she let that random swinger dude call her slut snd she loved it. Stop being hypocrite.

ā€œ while her middle showed her son on where and how to orally please a woman.ā€ why would he please his mom, shes just his slut, her getting to touch your dick is already a reward for her that shes been looking for all her life.

Why does he love her as a mom? Shes the reason this all happened to him?ā€ Oh," dropping her head in shame, "but you'll keep fucking me, right?" Celeste asked. Lol she just cares about cock not that he doesnt love her haahha crazy ass women.

"Hello, Li'l Stanley," Lesly said, causing Brylee and Lucia to snicker along. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" she asked. Damn she even lets her friends bully him in his own house?

Hmm Celeste heard he thought of suicide yet she barely cared? Ugh.

He should tell Dayana hes been mad at her for 5 years lol now shes saying shes mad at him.

Stratto1975Stratto1975almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story mate. Loved it. Heading straight to part 2 leaving 5 stars in my dust.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01Ā Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy SeducedĀ Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break WifeĀ Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's SecretĀ Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It AllĀ Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories