All Comments on 'Moonlight Madness'

by Fyrestorm

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Too many questions unanswered

The generalities of the characters' situations leave too many unanswered questions and do nothing to give the reader a sense of who they are. This does not promote involvement with the characters or the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
So starts the ending of another marriage

Extremely well written story of lust and regrets. As the old saying goes, "Once a cheater, always a cheater." She's placed her husband's best friend first in her heart since childhood, yet married another guy. I wonder just how much love she really has for her husband? Is he simply a man that has a good job, a man whose wallet or better job attracted the mercenary in her? If she's so caught up in her lover the only honest thing she (and her lover) can do is go the divorce route so they can be together.

Being attracted is one thing, acting on that attraction is another, especially when she's married and maybe her lover is too. So basically she's given in to her deepest desires once, and will no doubt do so again and again until she's finally caught, thus ruining her marriage, her husband's long time friendship, and possibly her lover's marriage (if there is one since it's only implied that he has his own relationship by their concern about being caught).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous