All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter Talk Pt. 02'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE IT !

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 2 years ago

Delicious! Naughty! Conversational format allows for some entertaining play.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Great dialogue - from a stick up her ass to Jeremy's dick up her ass 🤣

derrick57751derrick57751over 2 years ago

Loved it! Hope you continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Had ne chuckling all the way to the end. Nicely done.

-jog

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a real, professional, University of Chicago Ph.D. psychologist who specialized in sex therapy (mostly because no other therapists in my group could deal with the subject), and I am acutely critical of most of the posted stories on these sites. And I rarely take the time to comment on any of them. But this is a rare example of what sounds SOOO similar to what I have heard in therapy that I must give a 20 out of 10 accolade to this author. I give it a 95% chance that it really happened because it is EXTREMELY realistic and UNexaggerated. I wish that more stories on these sites were so real.

Please reread this story with that mindset in mind. Narratives such as this were common in the ultra-confidential setting of psychotherapy in my practice.

I will not further identify my credentials for fear of being too easily identified. CONGRATULATIONS to this author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...