All Comments on 'Multiple Units #218'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 month ago

A life of desperation and self loathing. Painfully reminiscent of a couple people important to me. Sobering. An unflinching and well rendered quick sketch portrait. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story represents a lot of people who are hesitant to take the next step to achieve their dreams and goals; not just about sex but education, career, and relationships. Great little story. Five stars. Thanks Jimbob44!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes1969about 1 month ago

A tragic but realistic story of the insecurities, fears and emotional struggles for the lonely male who is desperate to fuck and be fucked. It brings back those early experiences and all the emotional debates before finally cumming up with the courage to risk saying "Yes!" to the guy at the resort, in the ABS or on the other side of the chatroom. Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So many of us want and need the real thing.. that longing and need can still be very hot though. (Love the tag “rough trade”..hot..)

Nice story..

JT

amadthonamadthonabout 1 month ago
Damn

Very poignant story. Not really into gay male stories but since JB44 tells such great stories, I read it and it struck home about regrets, missed opportunities and people's daily struggles. Thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES