Multiple Units #218

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Artie slipped into bed, smiling tiredly as his naked flesh rubbed against the cool sheets, just overhead, Ricky was happily answering Dancer1999's response to his ad. Dancer1999 must have been waiting; his reply was instantaneous. They agreed to meet at Jitters, a popular coffee shop that stayed open until midnight. They would both wear a red tee shirt, a silent identifying mark.

They would meet, have a cup of coffee and see where it would go from there. No pressure, just two guys, two bros meeting for coffee.

The End

**..**

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. Likewise, I thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Another one of those anomalies; there are no characters from any other JimBob44 story making an appearance in this tale.

And, even though the description says it is an unhappy story and even though the beginning notes again state that this is not a happy story, someone is going to leave a comment that this is an unhappy tale. Sigh.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12