My New Girlfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I make the most of every second I don't want this kiss to end. Hallie's breaks our kiss first. She looks at me and smiles.

"Aww, you're crying," she says.

"Yeah..." I blurt out. "I'm just so happy. I really thought I'd lost you,"

Hallie wipes my face with her hands.

"Well, things are better now," she replies.

"Are we ok?" I ask.

"We are now," she replies. "I'm not going to lie I was spooked but not anymore."

"What did my mother say to you?" I ask.

"I will never tell," she replies with a cheeky smile.

"Come on, you have to tell me," I reply.

"Nope, I'm sworn to secrecy," she replies.

"Just tell me," I reply.

"No Simon...All I'm going to say is it helped me a lot," she replies.

"I was only gone a few minutes. How did it go from you being petrified to looking at baby pics?" I reply confused.

"Your mother doesn't mess around," Hallie replies before letting out a laugh.

"I just want to know what she said?" I reply.

"Don't hold your breath," she replies. I raise my hand to her face and stroke her cheek gently with my palm.

"I thought I'd lost you," I say, my voice breaking a little. "I never want to go through that again, I can't lose you Hallie."

"Hey, you're not going to. I'm sorry I made you feel that way. It's over now," she replies. I kiss her again.

"Anyway," Hallie says breaking our kiss and smiling. "I seem to remember you leaving me hanging and now I have the bluest of balls."

"Not though choice," I reply.

"Well...Don't you think you should make up for it," she replies with the cheekiest of grins. I smile back at her.

"Your wish is my command," I reply. I turn and carry her into the living room and throw her down onto the sofa. As she bounces down her legs spread and the sports shirt rides up exposing her cock which is already semi hard.

"No panties Hallie?" I ask playfully.

"I knew you were coming back. I got ready for you," she replies. I waste no more time as I drop to my knees, take hold of her quickly hardening cock and wrap my lips around it. I look up at her, making eye contact as I slide her cock in and out of my mouth. Hallie slides her hands under the T-shirt and slowly slides her hands up her body exposing it as she goes. I watch as she slides her hands up and over her breasts, gently caressing them before squeezing her hard nipples.

I quickly begin to taste her precum in my mouth as it drips out of her cock. This turns me on and I begin to force her cock down my throat. I gag violently as it squeezes into my throat, Hallie reaches down and grabs the back of my head with both hands. I want to come up for air but Hallie holds my head there for several more seconds before releasing me. I come up and gasp for air, letting her cock slide out of my mouth. A large volume of thick saliva fills my mouth and I spit it over her cock and balls.

I quickly catch my breath before taking it back into my mouth. As I do Hallie begins thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth. With every thrust she goes deeper and deeper until she hits my throat. I gag again as I try and take her thrusts into my throat. I'm gasping for air as more and more saliva fills my mouth and covers her cock. Hallie lets out a scream, grabs my head and withdraws her cock from my mouth.

I sit back onto my heels and catch my breath. Hallie's cock glistens in the light with saliva covering every inch of it.

"Oh my God I almost came there," she says.

"Why didn't you?" I ask.

"Because I want you to fuck me," she replies.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Definitely," she replies. "I got myself all ready for you when you were gone."

She sits up and places her hands onto my shoulders gently pushing me backwards. I move my legs and lay back onto the floor. Hallie smiles at me as she stands up.

"I've always wanted to do this," she says as she walks around me to stand above my head facing me, her big cock sticking straight out in front of her. She lifts the sports shirt up over her head and drops it onto the floor before crouching down.

I look up and watch as her cock rapidly approaches from above as she kneels down stopping a few inches from my forehead. From there she leans forward lowering her body over mine, her cock pokes me several times in the face as she adjusts her position. I take hold of her cock in my hand and guide it into my mouth. I feel Hallie's hands unbuttoning my jeans before taking out my hard cock.

Hallie briefly strokes my cock before wrapping her lips around it. It feels amazing as she uses her tongue to lick around the head before taking my cock deep into her mouth. I continue sucking her cock, the taste of her precum is intoxicating to me. She begins thrusting her hips slowly, fucking my mouth as she does. My head has nowhere to go as she thrusts down hard causing her cock to force its way down my throat. I choke again and as she withdraws. I barely catch a breath before she thrusts it back down my throat again. I don't resist and try to relax as much as possible, my saliva covers my face as she throat fucks me.

After a short time, she calms down and allows me to catch my breath.

"Put your finger in my ass," she says. I waste no time in doing as instructed. Using my fingers, I take some saliva from my face and rub it over her hole. I do this several more times to make sure it's really wet.

Taking my index finger, I rub the saliva into her hole before applying a little pressure. Her hole slowly opens to accept my digit. I gently slide it in and out then Hallie tenses up a little. I stop for a little while with her tight hole gripping my finger firmly. I hold it there for a little time until I feel her relax.

Hallie continues to suck my cock and I feel her force my cock deep into her throat, I feel her whole body convulse and her hole tighten around my finger again as she does. It feels amazing as she holds my cock down her throat before coming up gasping for air. I begin sucking on her balls as I finger her hole. I see Hallie's hand appear over the top of her ass with a thick rope of saliva dripping down off her fingers. She rubs it over her hole and my finger. I withdraw my fingers before I rub them over the saliva getting them really wet before sliding two of my fingers into her hole.

Hallie stops sucking my cock and I feel her lift her upper body, she reaches back and places her right hand on her ass cheek pulling her cheeks apart for me. I withdraw my fingers before adding a third. Hallie moans loudly as I slide my fingers in firmly right down to the knuckle. Again, I feel Hallie tense up, with my three fingers stretching her hole she begins to slowly grind on my fingers. I feel her hole relax a little. This time instead off withdrawing my fingers I twist my hand one way then the other causing my fingers to rotate inside of her. Hallie lets out a gasp and a louder moan. I take my time to make sure Hallie's hole is ready to add a fourth but as I withdraw my fingers Hallie, lifts herself up off me and my fingers.

She stands up, above my head. A long string of precum drips down from her cock onto my cheek. She looks down at me and smiles as I rub it off with my fingers before licking them clean.

"Do you want to eat my ass before you fuck me?" She asks.

"Yes!" I reply without hesitation. She steps forward placing her feet either side of my shoulders. I watch as she slowly begins to squat down over me, her stretched out hole heading straight towards my face.

I reach my hands up and place them onto her ass cheeks. I gently squeeze her cheeks apart allowing me to slowly lick over the top of her hole and begins to slowly gyrate on my face.

I feel her hand take hold of my cock and begin to stroke it. I stick my tongue as deep into her hole as I can get it as Hallie places all of her weight onto my face as she squats down all the way, smothering my face. My lungs begin burning desperate for air, I feel lightheaded but don't stop licking her hole.

After a few seconds she finally lifts up and I gasp for air. Hallie stands up and looks down at me.

"Ready?" She asks. I cough as I catch my breath.

"Yes," I reply. Hallie begins to move herself down my body, I take this opportunity to quickly remove my T-shirt. She reaches down and takes hold of my jeans and tugs on the legs. I have to help by lifting up but she soon gets them off before throwing them down.

Hallie steps over me and lowers herself down to her knees. She straddles my thighs before taking hold of my cock. She rubs her cock up against mine taking them both into her hands, she leans forward and spits onto her cock and closes her grip around our cocks. She begins to stroke them slowly, her hands sliding effortlessly over our wet cocks.

I'm really enjoying the sensation but Hallie soon stops. I reach forward taking her cock into my hand. Hallie quickly grabs my hand and removes it.

"I really don't need that," she says. "I'm pretty close as it is."

Hallie raises her hand to her mouth before licking the palm of her hand. She then lowers her hand down to my cock before lathering it with her saliva, making sure every inch is covered.

Hallie lifts her body a little and edges forward up and over my cock. She leans down and kisses me on the lips as I feel her hand pass over my abdomen, through her legs between our bodies as she takes hold of my cock. She raises her body again. I feel my cock rub against her thigh, then her ass cheek before slipping into her crack.

As she places my cock against her hole, I feel it slowly expand around the tip of my cock, squeezing the head as it enters. I allow Hallie to take full control and she takes her time while gradually edging more of my cock into her ass. I look down and see a string of precum hanging between the tip of her cock and my stomach, I quickly reach for it taking it onto my fingers before licking them clean again.

Hallie lets out some short shallow breaths as her hole is stretched out by the thickest part of my shaft. Being only our second time, we've fucked, her inexperienced hole struggles to accept it. Hallie pauses and raises her hand to her mouth again. She spits onto her fingers before reaching around her back and I feel her rub her saliva over my cock and her hole while I'm inside her.

Hallie cautiously begins to rock back and forth on my cock in very short motions. She sits up and tilts her head back with her eyes closed. I reach my hands up and caress her breasts. Hallie lets out a moan as I run my fingers over her nipples. I feel her nipples slide between my fingers and I begin to squeeze both nipples hard at the same time. Hallie lets out a much louder moan that makes me squeeze harder. Hallie reaches up and cups my hands doing nothing to stop or deter what I'm doing so I keep squeezing her nipples hard.

I start to thrust gently in and out of Hallie's ass, gradually lengthening as her hole relaxes. Hallie lowers herself down onto my cock as I thrust up forcing my whole cock into her ass.

"Fuck!" she exclaims. I can feel her hole firmly squeezing the base of my shaft.

"Your ass is so tight," I reply.

"Just give me a minute," she says wincing a little

"Ok," I reply. I remove my hands from Hallie's breasts and place them on her hips.

Hallie continues to look uncomfortable and I'm beginning to worry it's too much for her.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Um-hmm," she replies.

"We can stop," I reply.

"No...No I just need a minute," she replies.

"Do you want me to pull out?" I ask.

"No," she replies taking a deep breath. "I just need to relax a bit."

I use my arms to lift her up a little and withdraw a few inches of my cock from her ass.

"Don't pull out," she orders.

"I won't," I reply. Hallie lets out a long exhale and looks up towards the ceiling.

"I hope this gets easier," she says.

"Hallie, its only our second time don't be so hard on yourself," I reply.

"I just don't want to disappoint you like this," she replies clearly fighting back some tears.

I sit myself up a little and wrap my arm around Hallie pulling her towards me.

"Hallie, you're not disappointing me in anyway. You're doing perfectly," I reply.

"I'm not...I know you're just being nice," she replies.

"Not at all," I reply. "We should stop...Try again in a few days."

"No!" Hallie exclaims. "Please don't stop."

Hallie sits herself back down on my cock taking the whole thing in her ass again as I lay back down.

"Hallie, don't hurt yourself," I say.

"I'm fine," she replies abruptly.

Hallie sits back and adjusts her legs bringing them in front of her. She leans back placing her hands on my knees. Im disappointed as I see her cock has mostly gone soft and is resting against my abdomen

"Oh fuck!" She yells.

Hallie slowly lifts her ass up before dropping it back down onto my cock. I feel my cock sliding up against the front wall inside her hole each time she drops her ass down, pushing up against her prostate a few inches inside.

Precum begins to ooze out of Hallie's cock more and more as she begins to fuck my cock harder. I find myself holding her hips, helping to lift her body before pulling her back down onto my cock. I'm fixated at the sight of Hallie's cock bouncing around randomly each time she moves her body and it rapidly begins to harden again. Each time Hallie slams her body down her hard cock slaps down onto my abdomen and when she lifts up it flips up and hits her stomach.

Hallie begins to slow down, gradually coming to a stop. She carefully lifts herself up off my cock.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah," she blows. "Fuck that's hard work."

I laugh as she climbs to her feet. I sit up as she makes her way to the sofa. She sits down on the edge of the cushion before laying down lifting her legs into the air giving me a perfect view of her hole.

Her hole is gapes slightly and the sight of it makes me quickly jump onto me knees. Without hesitation I throw myself forward and stick my tongue deep into her hole.

"Oh fuck," Hallie says as she places her hands onto the back of my head pulling it towards her. Her hole feels soft against my tongue as start to tongue fuck her hole. I raise my right hand, take hold of her cock and I begin to stroke it. Hallie quickly grabs my wrist again before releasing my head. I stop what I'm doing and raise my body up straight. I edge forward on my knees and place my cock against her hole.

Hallie bites her lip seductively as I take hold of my cock, gently rubbing it against her hole. I bring my hand up to my mouth and spit a little saliva onto my fingers. I lower my hand to my cock and rub the saliva over the head before rubbing the remaining saliva over her hole.

I apply some pressure to her hole and my cock slides in easily. Hallie wraps her arms around the back of her legs before pulling back on them lifting her ass higher allowing me to slide all seven inches of my cock deep into her ass. I begin to thrust in and out of her, from tip to base. I take hold of Hallie's cock and begin to stroke it as I pick up the pace.

Hallie moans and gasps with pleasure as I begin to fuck her hole hard. I can feel my orgasm building with each thrust. I adjust my knees a little to steady myself but keep thrusting into her.

"Oh fuck, there!" Hallie screams as I thrust hard into her and stroke her cock at the same time. Hallie grabs my wrist and pulls it off her cock for a third time.

"No cock, just fuck me!" She shouts. I grab her by the hips as I slam my cock into her over and over.

"Simon, keep hitting that spot!" Hallie shouts. I'm getting so close now as I try to hold onto my orgasm. Hallie slams her hands down onto the sofa gripping the cushions tightly in her fingers.

She lets out a loud moan before jolting her body upwards.

"Fuck I'm cuming!" She cries out. I look down at her cock, thick ropes of cum begin spraying out of her cock covering her stomach, breasts, nipples and as high up as her chin. This sight sends me over the edge, I grab her hips tight and thrust into her as my orgasm releases. I feel cum squirt out of my cock, filling her ass up with my seed as I force my it as deep inside of her as possible.

It takes some time for my orgasm to subside, I lean in and kiss Hallie on the cheek then on her lips. Hallie, lifts her hand to my face, placing it against my cheek.

I break our kiss and lift my body up. I look down at Hallie and can't help but smile.

"What?" She says with a grin.

"I fucking enjoyed that," I reply.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Definitely," I reply. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, just took some time to relax. We should really have used lube," she replies. I gently withdraw my cock from her ass before sitting back onto my heels. I look up at her and see her cum covering her torso. I let out a small laugh.

"You're covered," I say. Hallie brings her left hand up to her breast and rubs some cum off her nipple. She raises her hand towards my mouth I lean forward and lick the cum from her fingers. Her cum is slightly salty on my tongue but it's a taste I can't get enough of.

"Well, you know what you need to do," she says cheekily. I smile and lean forward taking her nipple into my mouth sucking the remaining cum off it. Next, I lick her cum from under her breast before cleaning her stomach. The more of her cum I taste the more of it I want.

Once I'd cleaned the cum up off her torso, I lower myself down taking her softening cock into my mouth. Hallie squirms as I suck the cum out of her sensitive cock before swallowing.

Once done I sit back onto my heels looking back at Hallie who's still got her legs in the air.

"My cum's running out of your ass," I say. I see Hallie's head lift up, as she lifts her upper body up onto her elbows and looks at me.

"Then you know what you have to do, don't you?" She replies.

"You want me to lick my cum out of your ass?" I reply in a shocked manner.

"Yeah, why not?" Hallie replies. I look back at Hallie's stretched out hole oozing my white cum. I hesitate briefly before I lowing my body as I lean in. I stick my tongue out and tentatively lick a small area around her hole briefly. I taste my cum, it tastes a little saltier than Hallie's but I find the taste ok. I lick her hole again this time licking much more cum off her. I can't believe I'm licking my own cum out of Hallie's ass. I continue to lick around then inside her hole, slurping my cum as I do. I swallow a lot of it as I do a good job of cleaning her hole. I keep the last little bit of cum for Hallie. I get back up onto my knees. I lean over her, opening my mouth a little to show her the cum inside.

"Your turn," I say, slurping back some of the cum trying to escape my mouth. Hallie smiles and opens her mouth as I lean in. Hallie catches every drop of cum in her mouth and once the last drop leaves my mouth, I kiss her passionately.

"Oh my God we're so dirty," Hallie says gleefully as she breaks our kiss.

"Yeah, just a bit," I reply as I move to sit next to her.

"I can't believe you licked your cum out of my ass," she says.

"You know it wasn't bad," I reply.

"Really?"

"Yeah, barely any different to licking cum from anywhere else," I reply.

"I may have to give it a go sometime," she says with a smile.

"I wouldn't say no to it," I say smiling back.

Hallie cuddles into me as I sit back and I wrap my arm around her.

"What now?" I ask

"Give it a little while and we can go get cleaned up," she replies.

"No, silly. I mean about us?" I reply.

"What do you mean?" I reply.

"Are we going public?" I ask. Hallie goes quiet for a few seconds.

"I...I still want to keep things quiet for now if that's ok?" She replies.

"Is that what you really want?" I ask.

"Yes, just for now. Having your mom find out was huge...I just want a quiet life for a bit," she replies.

"Quiet life sounds good to me, just know I'm ready when you are," I reply.