All Comments on 'My Perfect Tens Pt. 07'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JaniceQJaniceQabout 2 months ago

I like the fact that Jim isn't exploting these women. If he wanted, he could have a series of meaningless hook-ups. Instead, he's increasingly gravitating toward women he has genuine feelings for, and he makes sure they benefit from their relationship. I suspect this is going somewhere. Look forward to seeing that.

johnnuttalljohnnuttallabout 2 months ago

This is a great storyline. Very enjoyable to read,

I think you are missing a big group of very sexual women. There are thousands of lovely-looking women who don't meet the perfect 10-category. They are some of the most sexual beings I've ever met. You can tell them by the effort they put into being wonderful mates.

They make sex about about their partner and themselves. They seem willing to expand their limits and boundaries to make their mate happy.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

This was one of the best chapters. Your build up and the descriptions of everything were on point, evocative and erotic. I like that he's actively making his partners better as well. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wonder where you think the Hymen is? A) 3 ins in. B) 2 ins in. C) the vaginal entrance.....well the answer is C. But there's other factors to consider because although this young woman has an intact Hymen, it doesn't fully cover the vaginal entrance otherwise how would menstrual blood come out!! Also some women are born without a Hymen, some have a small Hymen and alot of young women's Hymen's are broken just by riding a bicycle, horse riding, sports and their own fingers during masturbation!! Some countries who prize Virginity and an intact Hymen, on the marriage night don't let girls do anything that might tear the Hymen. I am sure this young woman has used fingers in masturbation and done some of the above activities, however some Hymen's are problematic and required a small amount of surgery, young women who can't insert the smallest tampon and causes pain, any pain that continues with menstruation (Dysmenorrhoea) should be investigated. Now to the story. Jim inserted 2 fingers into her Vagina and stimulating her clit, almost bringing her to orgasm. The fingers in her vagina would of torn her Hymen. She is still a Virgin because she hasn't had penetrative sex before, but would of felt his fingers tear the Hymen!! Yes there is some pain, and some blood from very small amount, to more because every woman's Vulva, Vaginal entrance and where the Anus is unique to all women!! (unless you work in porn, then they are pretty similar and many due to surgery) Also if there's pain on trying to enter the vagina on a virgin, or any woman, don't just shove in fingers or a penis!! She will need to see her Gp (Dr) to make sure everything is alright. And also if there is pain on deep penetration. All women, no matter their age on Lit, orgasm's on penetrative sex without clit stimulation. In Real Life, only 20% of women can have an orgasm this way as their g spot (it's an area) works. 80% will orgasm with penetrative sex with clit stimulation!! And if 100% of women have their clit stimulated during sex, then all women will have such a good time having sex!! But 100% is a dream, not a reality!! Few more stats before I go. Only 8% of women are true squirters. Only 1% of women actually have a female ejaculation. Now there's 3.9 Billion women in the World, so you work out how many women!! *Anony-mouse* ps. I work in medicine, specialist in Endometriosis.(look up on Dr Google)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES