My Perfect Tens Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final step was to put on a condom. Iris was the first woman I'd been with who wasn't on birth control. I could funnel our emotional energy in a way that prevented pregnancy, but Iris didn't know that, and I needed to make sure her first experience with a man wasn't marred by a fear that I might knock her up. I let her watch as I unrolled the condom over my cock so she could see that she had nothing to fear.

It was time. Finally. I'd done everything necessary to prepare Iris for one of the most important experiences of her life. I got on top of her, supporting most of my weight with my elbows and knees as I placed the head of my cock just outside her passage.

She was terrified. "I've never done this before," she said.

"I'll be careful," I said.

I usually enter a woman slowly, easing the tip of my cock in and out gradually, going slightly deeper with every thrust. But that's not the best way to have sex with a woman who has an intact hymen. It would prolong the amount of time spent during the painful period when her membrane is being torn apart.

Instead, I pushed inside in one smooth, swift thrust. I sensed the moment when Iris experienced a flash of pain, but it was over so quickly it didn't cause too much discomfort. Instead, Iris could concentrate on the sensuous feeling of having a man's cock inside the most sensitive part of her body.

Like most women her age, Iris had seen enough sex videos to know exactly what happens when couples have sex. She'd even watched some videos that claimed to show virgins being deflowered, although she suspected that these recordings were probably fake. Still, no video can convey how it feels the first time a man penetrates a woman and shreds her hymen. Iris was in awe of the moment. She hadn't known what to expect, but the reality was far better than she'd imagined.

I sensed that she wanted me to move slowly. Gently. Iris needed tiny movements that didn't overwhelm her senses. She was very tight, of course. The fact that my cock was so large made things feel even tighter. But Iris was very wet, and as we moved together she felt more comfortable.

The energy surrounding us grew so intense that I was surprised one woman could inspire such a powerful reaction. And Iris had more to give. A lot more. Her passion grew, and grew, and grew, and I felt swept away by the intensity of her feelings.

Remember - I'd spent months having sex with beautiful, hot-blooded women who possessed unusually powerful sex drives. I'd unleashed vast amounts of erotic energy. But Iris had the most. Because she was a virgin, Iris possessed a more intense sexuality than any of them.

She began moving her hips up and down, embracing the rhythm that couples have followed from the beginning of our species. She moved faster, and faster, and soon I felt like I was riding a frenzied partner who couldn't get enough of me.

I wasn't surprised that Iris needed to climax quickly. Her sexuality was like a coiled spring, full of energy that needed to be released. I would have liked to enjoy a relaxed, gentle, loving time in bed, but that's not what she needed.

Iris needed to cum. I let my cock relax so I could climax with her. I knew she'd like that.

Soon she felt my cock begin to throb. I wished it would have been possible for her to experience the feeling of my cum filling her pussy, but it was more important for her to know I was wearing a condom so there was no chance of me making her pregnant. Still, the sensation of my cock throbbing inside her warm flesh triggered an orgasm that was even more powerful than I'd expected.

Iris climaxed so hard that it released a blast of sexual energy that felt like the hot sun on my skin. She wailed. "Iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Iris said over and over. She squeezed her eyes shut and rode out a climax that peaked, subsided, peaked again, and then tapered off so slowly it seemed to last forever.

She was magnificent. A monument to womanhood. I'd never experienced anything like it with any of the wonderful women I'd bedded in the months since I met Daniel.

Before meeting Iris, I'd felt certain that seducing virgins would let me tap into enormous stores of emotional energy. I'd been correct. I absorbed so much energy in such a short time that I felt like a new man. A stronger, smarter, better man. My gratitude was immense. I wanted to do everything I could to make Iris happy and persuade her to return to my bed over and over and over.

We lay in each other's arms, her heart pounding in her chest, slowing so gradually that I wondered if anything was wrong. She finally relaxed enough that I felt comfortable lifting myself up to kiss every part of her face. Her cheeks. Forehead. Eyelids. Chin. Lips. Especially her lips.

She was smiling when she opened her eyes. Looking at that beautiful, feminine face was like looking at a transcendent work of art. "You are amazing," I whispered. That prompted her to kiss me again. It was blissful.

We lingered in bed for several minutes. "I hope you can spend the night," I said softly.

"I'd like that," she replied.

I suggested that we go splash around in my pool. I didn't turn on any lights, thinking Iris would prefer swimming in the moonlight. It's always special being naked in the open air, especially under the night sky. I couldn't stop hugging and kissing Iris, and I sensed that she loved the attention. She especially loved the way it felt for us to embrace, skin to skin, in the cool water.

We eventually got so cold that I suggested we move to my whirlpool. The hot bubbling water warmed us up quickly. I admired her body in the moonlight. "I love how sexy you look, all wet and smooth," I said. "I hope this isn't a one-time thing, Iris. You are an amazing woman. Being with you is a privilege. I want more. A lot more."

"I want to give you more. A lot more," she said. "Jim, I'm glad you were the one who took my virginity. No one could have made me feel better than you did. This has been the best night of my life. You damn well better want to do this again! And again and again and again!"

We wrapped ourselves in two big, fluffy towels, then returned to my sofa and finished the bottle of wine I'd opened earlier. We talked for hours. Iris told me about her life. She talked about her hopes for the future. Her ambition to become a successful artist. I realized that I could funnel some of our emotional energy in a way that would strengthen the part of her brain where her talent resided. I was sure I could enhance her artistic sensibilities.

Leave it to me, Iris, I thought to myself. I promise that you will become a great artist, not just a good one. Iris had given me a wonderful gift. I would return that favor.

By the time we finished our wine, I sensed that Iris was becoming aroused again. She was a powerhouse of sensuality. Everything was turning out even better than I'd hoped.

I was not going to fall in love with Iris - she was too young and inexperienced to commit to any one man, and my life was going in a direction that made monogamy unthinkable. But I realized that under different conditions, Iris was the kind of woman I could want to spend my life with.

Of all the perfect tens I'd taken to bed, Iris was the only one who'd made me feel this way.

She was wrapped in a towel. I tugged on it, opened it in the front, and gazed at her naked body. Iris giggled as I wrestled her onto my lap and began to kiss, suck and nibble her breasts.

"I think I know what you want to do," she said.

"I think you're right," I replied.

We walked hand in hand back to my bedroom. We'd both climaxed once, so we didn't feel a pressing need to do so again. Instead, we had the kind of long, slow, gentle, passionate sex enjoyed by people who'd known each other for a long time. We fell asleep afterward, woke the next morning, and had sex again.

I begged Iris to spend the day with me. She agreed. We went out to breakfast, then I took her to a museum she hadn't visited before. We went back to my house, returned to bed, had sex, took a nap, had sex again, and on and on like that for the rest of the day and night. Every time we made love she generated an overwhelming volume of emotional energy. It would have taken weeks or months for me to harvest so much with the women I usually took to bed.

It was obvious that I needed to continue concentrating my attention on virgins.

Since Iris was no longer a virgin, it was inevitable that her energy field would slowly fade. However, people possess many kinds of virginity; Iris still had all but one. She had never experienced oral sex. Role-playing. Bondage. Spanking. Anal. There were many positions she'd never tried. In the weeks ahead I planned to introduce her to as many kinds of sex as possible, systematically harvesting every form of virginity she possessed.

By the time I was finished, Iris would be transformed. This shy, demoralized virgin would become a confident, experienced, sophisticated woman with a deep understanding of her erotic needs. She would know exactly how to get what she wanted. As a bonus, she would possess enhanced artistic sensibilities that would impress anyone who saw her art.

I felt better than at any moment since I met Daniel. This was nice. I'd gotten the idea of seducing virgins because I knew it would help me accumulate more of the energy that sustained me and Daniel. But it turned out that it could benefit the women even more. My ability to sense women's thoughts made me the perfect man to know the best way to deflower any woman.

Life was about to get better than ever.

----------------------------------------------

Deflowering women. What a charming phrase. In part 8 of "My Perfect Tens," Jim taps into a dynamo of virginal energy.

12