All Comments on 'My Privilege'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a man's fantasy

An honor, a privilege for the woman to serve the man. What's not to understand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ramblings of the mentally ill arent erotic

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
In the morning

"It will be my privilege to divorce a whore like you!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A little disjointed

I’m sure the author had a clear view of what they wanted the story to portray, but unfortunately it didn’t quite pull it off I’m afraid. I do like that they tried to get into the mind of the woman and what went through her head, I just wish it would have flowed a little better. It’s almost like all of the author’s thoughts never quite made it fully to the page. I think this could be much better if reworked.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Wow, it just keeps getting worse

There are one good story for every ten stupid ones lately. This is one of the bad ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Had to quit reading after about 90 seconds of pure torture. DO NOT waste your time on this pile of dung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Even for a flash story

There simply wasn't enough information. Who ARE these people? And she sure as hell isn't "his girl"! She seems to be anyone's girl and he doesn't care. An odd, unexplained relationship if ever there was one. Too many unanswered questions in this mess to make for even a decent read.

1 star

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
You are going to get killed in this section

even though what you wrote was decent. I sorta get the "privilege" thing for a woman, it would be powerful for me as a man to be with such a woman who felt that way, who could be used as I saw fit. But this group aint gonna get it, and it is too much like cuckoldry to find a soft landing in the comments here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going

Chloe, despite the battering from persons earlier I would suggest you keep writing and keep experimenting. It won't always go so well but be a big person and keep hammering at that ol' keyboard.

You've shown you can spin a good yarn and you've shown you can put together a good story. Sometimes, it just doesn't work out right.

Some of us are rooting for you!

Woody

wooody.me@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2.36

All I needed to know about this story. Moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2.34 says it all

As a conversation in a larger story this might have done better but alone.....it just doesn't cut it. 2* (only because they erase the 1's)

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but it was a very well written story

A vignette, really, quite experimental. And interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK so

Following the premise presented here there is only one logical course of action.

As the wife does not feel any privilege, honor, duty, or even courtesy in serving the husband. The husband must seek out a like minded woman, women :), and let them be privileged in serving him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What am I missing?

I read the story. I kept trying to get underneath the words themselves because it seemed like there was supposed to be some signal, some code, that implied something much deeper than your typical strange cuckhold relationship between spouses. I never did make it any further.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
So before you comment, you might want to do some research. The story is not quite clear, especially the key sentence at the very end

But if you look at her body of work, a few things are apparent

She is youngish, now around 30, if she was a college student in 2009. She does not show any understanding of men of real substance in her works. Her POV in her works is blind to the codes that said men of substance live by.

.Ergo if you are a man of substance, there a pretty good chance her work will not sit well if you take it as an advert for, or advocation for the actions of the parties involved. I DK if she meant that here, but in another work she said she wasn't necessarily advocating for a cucky lifestyle. Regardless, personal attacks on her don't communicate a qualm with the plot, the send a message about the attacker.

Her topics tend towards the distasteful relationships that are way out in the way scat and vore fetishes are distasteful to even experienced Kinsters like me. I know they sort of look.like garden variety BBC wimp hubby slut wife fare, but I think she is a bit above that.

The writers almost all write for their own ends. Don't expect her to write SStang endings for you.

. Sadly, when cuckolding or Black guys are written in, the story is almost always just a stroke for drooling fan boys who have eroticized their concerns. She has certainly used nothing but stereotyped males in the D/s tales of hers. But I do think she is trying to layer in some humanity and consideration.

In this story, if the final comment is consistent with her other works, it is a snarky jab at the cuck. BUT, there is a slight chance she meant it was her privy to be with such a tolerant albeit whipped hubby. Jus saying.

Chloe, thanks for the story, and allowing comments and scoring. You got serious game!!

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
I suggest

You work with a male to review your story and give some input prior to posts sting them. That way you can make changes or tweet it a bit in order for both sexes to be able to relate a bit better. I know you write mainly for yourself, but you need to realize that these stories are primarily read by guys. Know your audience. Keep writing my dear.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
I always find it interesting ...

... when a story covers some of the thought process/feelings of WHY she becomes a cheating wife. Actually any woman who will submit and be degraded to a dom. This story does that to a degree. It’s certainly not the regular, ‘She fucked him because he had a big cock, then she came back to me’ sort of stuff you normally see. This rules out things like revenge fucks, or going back to old boyfriends (except when it’s to go back, voluntarily, to be dominated) and/or a “loving” seduction. Why the fuck to women do that? This, and a few other stories, delve into that to a one degree or another. I appreciate that.

Now, why does she find it a “privelege”? That’s a rejoinder question to this story.

Because of the above, and the quality of the writng itself, I give this 4-stars. (Except I hit 5-stars by accident. I really wish this site would give a 10-second delay so as to be able to change a star-rank incase of accidental scoring. Or make it so yiu need to verify the score before final score submission, like when submitting a comment).

HogwashHogwashover 5 years ago
I am a huge fan of your work

I would very much like to help you with your writing. Among the other comments above was a comment that discussed your male characters.

Your writing is technically excellent and very erotic. The male characters, where they are not simply props to the story structure, are a bit wooden.

I would be thrilled to help you flesh out your male characters, if you want a good editor.

Thank you so much for publishing again.

My smut hobby email is totalhogwash@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you.

Be well.

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 5 years ago
Just a thought

But what if the she was talking to her WIFE? I just reread the story. There’s no mention of her husband. It looks like the author intentionally made the second character gender neutral. So... what would your reaction be if it was one woman telling her WIFE what happened? One is interested in being dominated by a man and the other isn’t, so it’s hard for her to understand it. Does that make a difference in your opinion on the story? Remember, the second character was completely supportive of the first having this encounter.

Personally, I think it’s a good story. I would liked to have had some more background for context, but it’s still good as it is. Thanks for your story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Yeah

Get some help from hogwash. That'll really make this rank POS better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@JAFCritic:

Sorry, she's clearly talking to her husband. The tag line is "telling her husband about her night" and her third statement is "A man never could [understand]."

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
I guess I’m in the minority

But this was fascinating. Yes the male was definitely off the hook out of the picture, but the woman was strong, confident and sure. It was well written and the dialogue pace was compelling. I don’t like seeing a guy being taken advantage of, but it isn’t exactly clear whether it’s was at his approval or he knew about it in advance (he did see the other guy leave, and waited to give her a second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond pathetic! So hard to figure out which one of them is the worst. If he's that much of a wimp she'd never stay with him and if she's that much of a slut they'd both have STD's.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

An interesting take on it, and an interesting conversation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's a useless sissy wimp, no way a woman would stay with him. She's a cheating slut and the fact he didn't kick her to the curb and take a baseball bat to her lover shows just how pathetic he is. Maybe she'll be sweet to him and share her STD's!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have a better ending.

"I thanked her for her honesty. Though I was mortified, I rolled over and went to sleep. The next morning I got up early, packed all the shit I was sure was mine, no arguments there. I left my ring on the kitchen table, and walked out the door. Would I get a divorce? Most likely; we lived in a no "fault state" so it would be share and share alike regardless. I only knew one thing for sure; she stopped being the girl I fell in love with. I'd have to try to find someone else, someone I could trust. I'm just glad we never had any children.

I gave you a five.

carvohi

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

What a Femdom agitprop cuck! Gives cuckoldry a bad name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous