My Special Birthday Pt. 06 - The Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I certainly needed that! And fuck! It was good!

"You mucky bugger! Look at all the mess you have made. I hope you intend cleaning all that up?"

"Yes mistress, sorry mistress. I could not stop myself. I was just too turned on!"

I reach for some tissues and you say, "Not with those, bitch! You've got a tongue haven't you?! You have lapped up another man's cum today so I'm sure you can manage your own!"

You point your dripping toes at my mouth. "Well bitch?! I'm waiting!" As you revel in your new found confidence and position of domination!

You look towards James who is enjoying watching my humiliation, as he strokes his throbbing erection!

"And as for you? After all the pleasure that fine chunk of meat has given me today I can't send you off in that state! Come here."

And you reach out confidently and grasp his hot shaft pulling him towards your face. You pull down hard on his length pulling the foreskin back exposing his shiny purple head!

There is no hesitation as you engulf the entire end of his large hard cock in your wet, willing mouth! There is no messing about with you tonight.

You are wanking his shaft with vigour as your head fucks his cock! It is obvious you are after one thing. And you want it now!

You are bobbing up and down so fast your face is a blur! I am watching closely as I finish cleaning your toes with my tongue! It is yet another horny experience on what has been a totally unbelievable day!!

Your slurping and salivating over his length, just like you had practiced on me just a few weeks before. You break your suction long enough to look into his eyes and say, "Cum for me!"

You growl, "shoot your spunk! Empty your balls all over my face!"

FUCK! I was not expecting that!! Even after all the other sexploits of the night Oh, this is gonna make for a horny sight!

And with that you start wanking him hard and fast as you keep eye contact with him, taunting him to cum! There is a real dominance in your actions!

Your newfound confidence and sexual awakening is clear, and very sexy! There is almost an urgency in your demands. You want that cum now!

I stand up to get a better view. My cock is still rigid and, although not nearly as big as James', it is still enough to excite you! "Oo, goody. My favourite. A cum cocktail!" As you reach out and grab my shaft firmly.

You flick your tongue across his shaft as you put your head back. Staring him in the eye you demand he spunk! Your dominant way does the trick.

"Oh fuck! Yes!!! Here it cums"! And with that his huge shaft throbs and explodes all over your sweet face!

The first spurt is so powerful, it's string flies right up over your face, on your forehead and even in your hair! I get a fantastic view as this hunk shoots his spunk all over my gorgeous wife! What a horny fucking sight!

The second and third strings land squarely on your cheek and, as he grunts out another load, you instinctively open your mouth to take it.

You are definitely developing a taste for the white stuff!! And that is too much for me!

As you wank me with one hand and milk him with the other, I start to add another load over your gorgeous, sexy face!

He still manages to thrust two more strings all over your chin and lips. You lick up some as the rest drips on to your bare, trembling breasts!

You engulf his throbbing head and suck him dry of the last of his salty cum! Still wanking me firmly, milking me all over your face!

You make such a horny fucking sight as two men's cum plasters your entire face! It is dripping off your chin onto your gorgeous tits! It has got to be the horniest sight ever!

You move your mouth from one throbbing head to the other, touching the two tips together as you flick out your wet tongue to touch two hard cocks at once!

You are determined to taste your cum cocktail! And I oblige by shooting my last load into your welcoming mouth!

The power you have over both your lovers at this moment makes you sigh with contentment! Like the cat that got the cream! The double cream!!

As we all relax after your 'spunk shower' you tell James you want to spend the rest of the night alone with your husband. He obliges immediately and disappears into the bathroom to shower and dress.

You ask me if I want you to freshen up or stay as you are, drenched in cum. And you can guess my reply! I do not know if I will ever get a night like this again.

We both move up the bed and slide under the quilt, you are still wearing your stockings, basque, spunk, and a smile! You snuggle in under my arm and whisper, "happy birthday lover." Then we kiss gently and tenderly. The taste of another man's spunk still on your lips!

"Thank you! For the best present you could have given me! I love you so much!"

James came out the bathroom smiling. He shakes my hand saying, "happy birthday mate! Thank you for letting me help you celebrate! And thank you for sharing your good lady! And fuck is she good!"

He leans over and kisses you gently as you return the kiss. "Thank you for inviting me, I really enjoyed you!"

"Thank you for cumming!!" you say with a cheeky smile.

He reminds you that you have his details as he hopes he can cum again soon! You laugh and say "Oh, having experienced that gorgeous hunk of manhood I will definitely call!"

Then you then turn to me smiling and say "And I think we have a few more calls to make soon as well don't we?!"

I look at you quizzically and you say "Well, I feel sure I will need some more shoes and outfits real soon! And it is MY birthday in 7 months!" With a cheeky smile.

We say our goodbye's to James and he leaves us. I wait for a moment, enjoying the afterglow of the day, the closeness of your hot body and the strong scent of sex!

"Thank you! I do so love you! And I am so glad you enjoyed it as well! That is what really made it good for me!! I can't wait till next time."

And you reply "ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ!!!" Bliss!! Xx Happy birthday to me!! Xx

12