My Wife Lily, Naive Wife to Whore

Story Info
My naive faithful wife became a Hotwife and a whore.
1.5k words
3.65
14.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Lily, still goes to Church every Sunday, like she always has done, since a child, and long before she started whoring.

NONE of the other church goers realise my wife who is praying with them is also a part-time prostitute.

She is also a Hotwife at swinging parties at weekends, but has now started to 'deny' me sex, as she prefers other men nowadays.

Only the priest knows that Lily goes whoring, as she has to confess to him at least once a year at Easter time.

The priest 'forgives' her each time, and tells her not to do it again.

She usually refrains for a few weeks, but then the urge to get fucked again many times in an evening by numerous strangers gets a hold on her, and she dresses-up slutty and puts on her 'tart's' make-up, and goes out Street Walking again.

'Regular' punters look out for her, and she is soon picked up and being fucked in cars again, several times in the same evening by one after another punters.

Sometimes I get to watch from behind wooden hoarding by the reflected lights from street lamps, as she takes the money, sucks the dick hard, then lifts up her skirt above her stocking tops and suspender belt, undoes her blouse buttons for access to her bra-less firm tits, and urges the guy to fuck her. I can hear her urging him on "Fuck me......Fuck me.......Fuck me HARD", and see his bare arse cheeks going up and down as he urgently fucks my wife.

As soon as he has finished fucking my wife he drives her back to her kerbside 'pitch' where she will almost immediately be picked up by yet another randy car driver keen to pay to fuck my wife at the same parking place, where I am hidden and waiting to watch my wife 'perform' again. I LOVE watching my wife being fucked as a whore!

After six or seven fuckings by complete strangers my wife usually signals me to pick her up and drive her home.

I used to be allowed to fuck her as soon as we reached home, but nowadays she Insists I look into her pulled open cunt while I merely wank off and she tells me exactly how each guy had 'used' her while she was laid back in his car seat with her skirt up above her stocking tops.

Comments welcome, please, as to whether you approve or disapprove of my wife whoring or for me being such a wimp hubby!

It was originally street walking at the Kings Cross well known prostitute area in London, but the Police became very active clearing that area for the London Olympic Games so Lily moved to Sussex Gardens in the Paddington Area, which kept her very busy but not so good for me as it has become more difficult for me to watch my wife being fucked in cars as a whore, but at least she was getting what she wanted still.

I love it whenever I am able to watch my wife being fucked by randy virile Men, and seeing her getting the hard fuckings she now craves.

I take her there by car and watch her patrolling her new 'pitch', and see her picked up and 30 minutes or so later return her 'pitch' to await the next punter. She soon became very popular as she loves what she does.

Sometimes, when my wife went out Street Walking I would be discreetly watching as she had picked up a stranger as a 'client' in the street in an area of London where prostitutes were known to be Street Walking and ' working' (Paddington, London), and 'punter' would sometimes hire a room in a nearby cheap Hotel for an hour or so, and take her to the bedroom, and fuck my wife, as his paid Street Walker whore.

When they both discretely came out separately after about half an hour, I sometimes used to 'pick her up', and she would still have the key and she would take me up to the same room, and I would pay her as a prostitute, and put on a condom and fuck her on the same bed, and she would act just as if I were another 'punter' and give me a really great time, talking 'dirty' and getting me to cum as quick as possible.

It was fantastic knowing my wife had just been fucked by a complete stranger, as a prostitute, and was now being a prostitute with me! (My first sexual experience was with a prostitute, and prostitutes have always turned me on).

Nowadays my wife would not allow me to fuck at all, as she says my money is her money anyway, and she does not want my tiny cock inside her for nothing, so she enjoys denying me, and laughing.

Lily does fuck for free at swinging parties on Saturday evenings, and I watch guys lining up to fuck my willing wife. I am known as 'the wimp hubby with the very fuckable wife'.

Condoms are used at swinging parties nowadays.

However, when she goes out whoring IF the client pays her enough she will do WHATEVER he wants, including fucking her bareback and Him spunking in her.She can be submissive too with other men, but Strict with me. She can also be Strict with other men when requested too, IF they want her to spank them, cane them, or Humiliate them in any way.

She also now also has 2 boyfriends who individually fuck her for free, and always bareback now as she knows them to be 'safe'. These boyfriends tend to stay all night in our marital bed, one on Wednesdays and the other on Fridays, while I 'sleep' in the adjoining bedroom, me waking up often and listening to their bedsprings beginning to creak yet again as my wife is willingly fucked Hard.

I Secretly watch my wife with her boyfriend.

My wife's first boyfriend came round to our house and took us out in his posh car to expensive restaurants where he wine and dined us.

Then we all went back to our place, where I was banished to the guest bedroom while he took my wife to our marital bed. I was not invited to join them.

I was keen secretly hear what they said and also to watch them, so as soon as they closed the bedroom door I would sneak upstairs, quietly lift a prepared part of the carpet and remove a small section of floorboard, so as to watch them through decorative holes in the bedroom central ceiling rose.

I had also fixed a wire running between the two rooms and had a microphone hidden in the skirting board under the marital bed, so could hear their 'sweet nothings' conversation as they made love and when He ordered her to do new sex acts.

Because Dave had virtually 'paid' to use my wife, he felt he could tell her to do whatever he wanted, and he was correct. He soon taught my wife to suck bare cock, her take his cock up her arse, and for her to rim his arsehole, as well as fucking her however many times he wanted, and filling her with his virile spunk in every hole, using my wife as his whore.

My wife had never done any of the sexy acts with me, and was now 'denying ' me any sex at all, except to look into her pulled open used cunt when her boyfriend left, and her have me wank off into my hand.

However her 'learned' skills came in very useful at swinging parties, where my wife was very popular, and I watched guys lining up to fuck her as she never said "No", no matter how many guys wanted to use her, and in any hole too.

Dave came with us on holiday to Tenerife, where I paid for the accommodation, but Dave paid for all the meals, so again He had my wife in the double bed while I was sent to the single bed, but there was only a short partition between the beds in the apartment, so again I was able to discreetly watch my wife being fucked and fully used every night and every morning for the whole fortnight holiday.

Dave used to have me watch them at dances, them dancing very closely as he whispered suggestively in her ear and felt her up, until it was time for them to return to the apartment for a full night of fucking. I was usually sent home early, so usually pretended to be asleep when they arrive back, then I would secretly watch as my wife slowly undressed for him, showing her stockings and suspender belt and pretty panties, which I otherwise seldom saw. She often kept on her seemed stockings and suspender belt and even her high heeled shoes while he fucked her, often her kneeling on the bed while he fucked her Hard in 'doggy position', him spanking her arse cheeks and telling her she was his whore.

We saw Dave regular for well over a year, till he married and moved away.

He had changed my wife from a naïve housewife, willing to learn, into a sexy slut, which proved very useful subsequently when she became a street whore..