All Comments on 'My Wife Lily, Naive Wife to Whore'

by walter2000uk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who can approve stupidity?

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs9 months ago

WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT! Not worth reading past the first few sentences.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku9 months ago

sounds odd - why be a streetwalker when you could be an escort and be safe and get paid more money and have more fun and treated better. You should offer (beg her) to ride your face after she has been fucked and share the details with you.

walter2000ukwalter2000uk9 months agoAuthor

You are correct. Lily was street walking 3 evenings a week after her day job as Local Govt Official at the Town Hall and being picked up for sex in cars six or seven times each evening, but switched to soliciting in upmarket Hotel bars, meeting 3 or 4 businessmen for the 3 evenings week at increased fees, and the comfort of a bed each time with ensuite toilet facilities. Lily loves all the sex and being paid is a bonus. Lily enjoys telling me all the details of each sexual adventure while I look deeply into her pulled open well fucked cunt and I wank off while my wife insists on denying me sex with her as she now prefers bigger cocks than mine. I have not yet licked and sucked Lily's used cunt, but find the idea very humiliating yet erotic, especially on the rare occasion when Lily has been paid a lot extra to be fucked bareback and spunked into, sometimes by more than one businessman in a particular evening.

walter2000ukwalter2000uk9 months agoAuthor

My accounts of my wife's sexual experiences are all facts and true and NOT fantasies. I have written a lot more about my wife and only now started to have the true accounts published in Literotica. I welcome all comments and enjoy the Humiliation of now knowing my wife Lily prefers fucking other men nowadays because she orgasms from their bigger cocks and that she denies me sex with her whilst telling me how much she enjoys meeting other Real Men, as she describes them. Racerman1969gs please NOTE it is not easy writing sexual accounts for Literotics either fact or fantasies, so I appreciate all the other authors writing. I hope to find theenergy to publish more if I am given encouragement?

walter2000ukwalter2000uk9 months agoAuthor

This is a true account of our sexual adventures, and I love hearing my wife getting well fucked and really enjoying herself and the way Real Men Dominate Lily. I only wish I had their stamina, and was allowed to fuck my wife the way other Men and her boyfriends do nowadays, but I do enjoy listening, and sometimes watching when my wife is used as a submissive slut by them! I also enjoy the Humiliation of being denied sex and welcome all comments, good or demeaning. YES it IS called cuckolding and at least half the men on Literatica enjoyy being a cuckold whilst most of the other half enjoy being a Bull. Some men enjoy Both sides of the cuckolding equation and most of the wives enjoy the whole event, so it is a Win Win Win solution.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Both husband and wife in this story seem very one-dimensional, with no feelings, emotions, thoughts, or motives. This story is certainly an extreme example of cuckolding where the couple seem only to share a house as roommates. The wife is clearly a slut and whore, and seems to have little interest in, or respect for, her husband. This mirrors his view of himself. Is he working and supporting them? It appears that the author has so completely objectified his wife that she is now just a character in his stories. Perhaps he now views the entire relationship as just a story where he is not a player, but just an observer/writer. I am trying not to judge, but this seems to be a very weird relationship, if one can call it that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwalter2000uk@walter2000uk
Slim petite couple. Beta male shares Hotwife with a Dominant Man for her to be fully 'used' and 'abused' and Disciplined, not always the same Man. Lily is a Hotwife at swinging parties, being the first wife at the party to take off her blouse, skirt, and bra , and walk about i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Wife Lily Previous Part
My Wife Lily Series Info