Myth and Deception: April Fools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it went like this for minutes. And as it progressed Lilly felt some tingling in her own hips. The wet and viscous juice from her pussy was spilling over Horace's cock and lubricating where her hips met his. They sloshed together in the rapidly collecting fluid. She was working her own pussy lips apart and now her clit was exposed and rubbing against the thick shaft of Horace's almost always erecting member.

She shifted directions - hoping to reach the spot of her own arousal. She pushed hard forward and indeed tickled the spot she needed. Now she pushed hard forward again. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Hard forward and slow back. Horace was grinding and had his head back in concentration. She was fixated on summoning her orgasm while Horace was trying to slow down his eruption.

It started with her moan. Animalistic. A growl from her chest. The moan vibrated her torso and sent shivers through her body that unleashed tiny electric shocks. Now she ground forward hard. And hard again. She clenched Horace's hand in white knuckled pleasure. She opened her eyes wide and stared down at him. He felt her goddess gaze, opened his eyes and their eyes met and locked on.

They both bucked forward now in a frenzy. The sheets that had been providing modest cover were now abandoned, swept away by their motion and energy. Then another wave of electricity hit her. She squeezed down on Horace's pelvis, trying to pull herself into him, down to him, down to the ground. And he released. His purple head shot pure white creamy cum up his torso. The first ribbon flew and reached his chin. The others landed in puddles and streams on his chest hair, in his belly button, on his tit.

Lilly continued to shake as Horace's spasm sent another set of erotic signals through her ever increasingly sensitive groin. And then she fell forward. She caught herself by her hands and caught her breath. Her slick breasts were just inches from Horace's chest and mouth. She noticed his sweaty and slimy skin with rivulets of cum beginning to puddle.

She observed the damage that had been done and smiled wickedly. With two fingers she scooped up some of the copious amount of cum collecting in the middle of Horace's chest. It danced and twirled on her lithe digits as she manipulated it skyward. Then - perhaps for the amusement of the crowd as much as anything - she brought her fingers to Horace's lips, dripping with sticky goo.

He smiled ravenously. Like a baby bird he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue looking to be fed. Lilly dipped her fingers down and let the goo slide off her fingers and into the waiting beak. She stuck her fingers in his mouth. He sucked at them hard while she removed her slippery digits from his lips, now clean of his man cum. He swallowed and smiled.

This created a buzz. Some women were out of their mind. To them it was just so hot. Her control. The intensity of her orgasm. His symbolic servitude. Two women now kneeled at the side of the podium, spread their legs and without regard for the other people around them, viciously attacked their own clits.

But Marcus had had enough. This whole scene was making him increasingly sad. He moved backward, away from the crowd and sat himself down on a picnic bench. He dropped his head between his knees and from the short distance he heard Reynaldo get introduced. He didn't care. He sat there almost numb.

His world felt out of kilter. In his mind this wasn't right. She was his queen. No - not his queen - everyone's queen. Lilly had proven to be the smartest, funniest and perhaps most wicked woman he had ever known or might hope to know. She ruled over their small band with generosity, toughness and laughter.

"My queen cannot be a whore" he whispered out loud to himself and immediately regretted it. 'She liked sex' he countered with himself. 'That doesn't make her a whore.' He was justifying this new order of things. I sleep around, why can't she? If it were me lying prone on a mattress with maidens offering their bodies I would feel like a king. He pictured himself ravaging strange, faceless women. In an instant all types of body shapes flashed in front of him. They sucked his dick. They got on all fours, beckoning him to spear their flesh. A redhead pulled his hair and ordered him to fuck her in the ass. He was King.

"And now our next challenger . . . " time was moving fast. His head kept spinning.

"Fuck" he muttered aloud. And then she's going to give up her life for that weird dramatic schmuck that will never every be able to take her to the heights of physical joy that he knew he could. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

He felt queasy. He fell to his knees and threw up.

"What is wrong with me." He wondered. He spat out the remains of his regurgitated insides, took a deep breath and looked to the stars. He scanned them and found Orion. He fixated on that small collection of stars. He breathed. He breathed again.

"Hey Marcus" he heard Gwens' voice. "It's time. You ready?"

"God no." He whispered but Gwen didn't hear. Marcus managed a hand wave to the red head and stood up. He followed Gwen to what he now viewed as the pit of hell.

Lilly immediately knew something was wrong. The short interval required to fetch Marcus from his temporary sanctuary at the picnic table had given her more time than usual to gain composure and prepare. She had feelings for Marcus and wondered how he - compared to all her chance lovers - was going to react to this spectacle. She could tell it was not good.

Marcus stumbled on to the mattress. At Gwen's urging he had managed to remove his shirt and socks but his shorts were still secured to his waist. He was already perspiring and seemed almost to pour himself into Lilly's waiting arms and bosom.

"Hey, hey, it's all right" she whispered in his ear. "What's wrong? What's going on?".

Marcus panted and smelled her skin. Her flowery perfumes had now given way to sweat, man cum, her cum, saliva and earth. He felt he was going to be sick again. He pulled away and rolled on his back.

Lilly concentrated on his eyes. But the crowd was clearly fixated on his crotch.

"Hey, take 'em off Marcus" someone yelled hoping to encourage the next act to begin. But there was little movement. The crowd just saw hushed whispers being exchanged in the air between the fair skinned Goddess and the darker skinned Hunter.

Marcus studied the stars and smiled. Then he turned to her and whispered. "Lilly, you are our Queen. You have to know that I love and care deeply about you. But this - this is wrong" his voice trailed off. "It's wrong for You" he emphasized with the little strength he had.

"I can't . . do . . this." And his gaze was lost up in the stars again.

"Marcus, it's OK. Just relax. You don't have to do anything . . . " she replied but was cut off by Marcus as his eyes frantically searched for hers.

"No - it's' not that. I mean I've thought a lot about us over the years" he said almost defensively. "I thought a lot about us in bed" he confessed. "But this whole thing is not right. Tim and you are just wrong. This is not how to rule." Marcus saw his Athena looking back at him; shimmering, hard, soft and tough all at once. But then Athena's brow furrowed. Did he see a tear?

Lilly broke the gaze with Marcus and seemed to be searching for something or someone in the crowd. She turned her attention back to Marcus.

"Marcus, don't worry about a thing. You're right, this has gone too far" and she rubbed sweat from his forehead. "Tim!" she yelled and searched the crowd again. He heard a few others calling the name of the future eunuch. Then he closed his eyes and dreamed of Athena.

Lilly urgently called out for Gwen and Steven, the two pre-med students. They crossed onto the mattress and established Marcus had just passed out. Two more Greek wannabees joined them and the four of them carried the deflated Marcus from the bed to the cot that had been set up for Tim. The crowd stood stunned and aghast.

Tim, observing from the back edge of the crowd smiled a wicked smile. It was his turn and contrary to his previous statements he felt up to the challenge. As insurance the Viagra he had popped a bit ago and it was just kicking in. "I hope Lilly likes it in the ass" he thought as he walked to the edge of the mattresses.

Late on April's Fools Night.

Marcus body was limp - exhausted from the entire experience - not the least of which was the unplanned surgery that separated the source of his manhood from the rest of his body.

But his mind was firing. Images of gods, and goddesses filled his mind. Cybele - mother god of Greece - swept him up in her Lion pulled Chariot. Her face was Lilly's but her body had the muscles of a male warrior but with oversized breasts.

Orion, Marcus' champion, fell from the sky and took mortal shape. He met Cybele's chariot, ready to do battle and force her to release her captive. But Marcus didn't know if he wanted to be released. Orion raised his bow ready to fire and then poof Marcus was tripping again. Now queer little Tim was dancing around as a theatrical eunuch. He had several medals draped over his neck. He played a lute with a high and annoying pitch.

Then poof, Elana was staring at him just like the night a couple months earlier. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was panting with lust and desire. He couldn't match her lust and he forced himself to look away - ashamed.

Then something woke Marcus from his nightmare.

"Marcus. Marcus. Can you hear me?" Her voice floated to him through his haze and finally grabbed his consciousness. "Marcus, wake up. Wake up."

He opened his eyes. Standing above him was Athena - albeit a wilder version. Her tiara was gone, but her curls hung to frame that perfect face. Her face was a bit flushed. But then her cheekbones rose and her eyes twinkled a smile as Marcus displayed consciousness.

"Oh my god. Thank god" Lilly exhaled. She clasped her hands on his cheeks, and then wiped his brow.

"I told you he'd be OK" came the queer voice form somewhere in the darkness.

"Shut up Tim" Lilly scolded. "I don't know who is more of an idiot, Tim or me? I never should have agreed to this prank."

'Prank' Marcus thought. Craig's comment from a couple months earlier came back to him. "I'd be pretty pissed if someone cut off my balls for Aprils Fool" he remembered Craig saying and then he winced.

He tried to 'feel' what was going on down there - but in truth he really couldn't feel anything.

"Am I OK?" he managed to say as Lilly was still scolding Tim.

"What? Oh yes, thank god yes." Lilly turned her attention back to Marcus.

"Did you . . . I mean I can't believe you cut off my balls" and Marcus actually smiled a bit at the sound of the statement. It was so absolutely ridiculous.

"Well that's the thing Marcus" Lilly stammered then looked away to avoid eye contact with Marcus. "I never should have agreed to do this" she said aloud but intended for herself. She finally raised her head and looked directly at Marcus who was waiting for the other testicle to drop. "We didn't. Your balls - I'm sure you will be happy to hear - are fully intact. It was all a prank."

Marcus was speechless. In slow motion he moved his now free hands to feel for his marbles. Had he imagined it all? Did he make up the image of Lilly with the scalpel? He had passed out, but the dream- the scorpion? He was a vanquished hunter succumbing to the goddess.

"Let me explain" Tim tried to interject.

"No" Lilly snapped. "I bear the responsibility" and she turned back to Marcus. "I'm going to explain and then I'm sure you'll have lots of questions" she paused for some acknowledgement. She didn't receive any and so moved on.

"Tim had an idea for an April's Fools prank inspired by the Greek gods Cybele and Attis. There were four of us in on it. Tim, Elana, Gwen and myself. We set the whole thing up. At first we were going to pretend to castrate Tim in public. The joke would be on the group. It would be part of a big party - and - well - no one would get hurt because everyone involved would be in on the joke."

"But then . . ." she paused. "Then we wondered if we could convince some man to really think he was getting castrated. And to get him to volunteer for it" she laughed a nervous laugh. "I mean, that would be a wild prank - and so Greek. But I guess we never thought it would happen - I mean who would agree to it? And if no one did - fine - Tim would be the one."

Lilly's eyes softened. She placed a hand on Marcus' chest. An apologetic smile crossed her lips.

"But you were so sweet last week when you tried to convince me not to go through with it." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I suppose . . . I guess I knew we could probably take advantage of your feelings for me . . . " her voice trailed off.

Marcus searched Lilly's face for some trace of the Goddess he once knew. But the glow and the strength were gone. For the first time he saw the red blood shot eyes - the tired lines that made her look older than her 21 years. Her hand felt tough as it rubbed his chest. It was covered in calluses or in a hard shell. She was the Scorpion.

Lilly paused. She straightened her back. 'Was she getting ready to sting?' Marcus wondered.

"Oh for Christ sake" Tim slid into view. "I'll tell him if you can't." Marcus glanced at Tim and that was more than enough for the thespian to take control.

"Listen Marcus I know it seems really twisted - but if you think about it - it was the best Aprils' Fools joke ever. We did it man! The crowd went crazy." Marcus blinked hard.

"I have to admit" Tim continued, "I really didn't think you'd be the one. I mean Marcus would never let someone get close to his balls with a knife . . . "

"My balls - did you - I mean I thought I saw you cut them off? " Marcus was looking at Lilly.

"No, no - we were never going to do that man" Tim said in a jovial, albeit not too reassuring voice. "It was all misdirection. You actually passed out before the good part. Lilly had smuggled some testies of a poor Great Dane - "Lilly's face went pale when Tim mentioned her name "- out of one of her classes. After you passed out she showed them off as yours." Tim started laughing again at the retelling of the sick prank. "I mean you should have seen the group. They were all over the place. Nina actually threw up."

Marcus was processing. Finally a sense of warm relief flooded his body. His hands reached for his crotch. His muscles relaxed. Then just as quickly he tasted his own bile. He felt sick.

"I'll be honest" Tim was droning on, "my early money was on Craig. I was betting that druggie would be so strung out during our spring bacchanal that he'd agree to anything. We never, never thought it would be you. But then when Lilly told me about how you tried to stop her . . . well sorry guy, but you became our best candidate." Tim placed his hand on Marcus' shoulder with a friendly pat. Marcus skin prickled.

"Still I really expected that I'd be the one on the cot, trying my best to 'act' like I was terrified" Tim smiled down at Marcus. "I could never have pulled it off like you did. The cold sweats - then passing out! Oscar worthy - absolutely Oscar worthy" Tim chortled. "It's really a great lesson for me about motivation. I mean, you really love Lilly - and it just shows you what a person will do to their body for love" Tim had placed an arm over the shoulder of an uncomfortable Lilly.

Marcus shut his eyes. In his mind he called upon Orion. He pictured the god - traveling from those distant stars - at the speed of light to his side. Orion - in a blaze of light, cunning and ferocity - calls his enemies to account. Pathetically Tim, the eunuch cowers on the ground, prostrated as he begs forgiveness.

Elana and Gwen stand beside Tim, looking fiercely into Orion's eyes. They are Amazon women wanting to do battle. But Orion provides no opportunity for them to prove themselves in battle and skewers the three with his spear. They erupt in a cloud of light and disintegrate into the darkness.

Orion turns to Lilly. She appears as Artemis, the love of Orion's life. She shows no fear and advances to meet Orion to become his lover. But before she can embrace the hunter she is transformed. She becomes the Scorpion. Her red eyes glow with menace and danger. She readies to attack - to lash out - to sting and drive her poison into his flesh.

Marcus pictures Orion and for the first time sees fear in his face. He sees that Orion is surprised by the transformation. Orion is facing his death - again - at the hands of this creature that sent him into the heavens. He readies for the attack.

And in the night he watches as the two dance. They spar, poke and jab.

And in the next instant, Orion finds a clean angle, swings his sword, and he chops off the head of the Scorpion.

All the lights disintegrate and fade in his mind. Orion rushes back to his place in the universe. Marcus breaths and listens. 'Sloop-slish' go the waves. He hears the breathing of strangers standing above him. He opens his eyes. He doesn't recognize anyone. They call his name. They look vaguely familiar. But if he knew them once he doesn't know them now. And Marcus is gone.