All Comments on 'Night of 1000 sensations'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AmbulAmbul10 months ago

It looks like busty Kitty will get the fucking of her life, as well as earth-shaking orgasms. Her mind says no, but her body will say yes, yes, yes.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Just imagining what Kitty must be feeling. Mixture of anxiety and pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I prefer consensual, to me this reads like a horror story. The emotional trauma from orgasming during rape is horrendous.

So no this really is not BDSM, that requires consent. I’d hoped that this was a reluctance story, it’s not so I’m out.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Love the detail. Really hope part 2 includes some intense vibrators and a fuck machine. Nipple clamps and hickies on her neck and breasts. Perhaps a few ecstatic orgasms paired with the delightful pain of overstimulation. All leading up to voracious sex in every hole for part 3 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

def needs more parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES