All Comments on 'Night Time City Meeting'

by GreenTulip

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
paulb85paulb85almost 8 years ago

What a great story. The fact that you say it is not a story but a real life event makes it more exciting. Well written and very erotic!

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Just like in the other story...

Just like in the other text ("Our Day Off") I have to ask: "Who are these two?", "How old are they"? Why the need to fuck in a churchyard on the top of the low wall? 2*

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Okay for some other category

This isn't a story about a Loving Wife. It was okay but I'm just curious as to why you posted it in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kind of erotic, but pointless.

No plot, no suspense or drama, no story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not much here

Just a quick dirty bang. You might as well be two dogs in the alley. It's not a loving wives story and doesn't belong here, as others have said. If she's someone else's wife, you're a shit and so is she. Hooking up on the internet and fucking in a church yard. Just kind of juvenile.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Sex in a churchyard?

That was a grave mistake.

Maybe you could have called your story CRYPTic encounter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn Shame!

This category has run for years, at least semi-successfully. Now we're up to our collective wazoos in self-righteous primadonnas with their panties in a twist about "this isn't the proper category." GET A LIFE! If you're so concerned, write your own story. Then you can stick it in whatever category the moderators allow. If you're still undecided, I'm sure there are plenty of long time readers here that will be more than happy to tell you where to stick it.

GreenTulip, my apologies for the off-topic rant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

the fuck was that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry Damn Shame

But you intelligence is not showing, merely your uncontrolled emotion. Why do you think its a good story? Too many unanswered questions at its end!

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 8 years ago
A glorious first fuck

of a kind we all fantasize, effortless and staggering, "where all things be,/And all things there agree" as the poet sayeth. A delight. But where's the story, what's at stake apart from a Second Coming for each of them? Where's her husband through all this?

GreenTulipGreenTulipalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Just to address the comments about the lack of depth - you'll note my preamble pointing out that it's just a description of events and isn't part of a story or wider plot. Not everyone appreciates long passages of character development and scene setting, and I'm not setting out to do that here I'm afraid.

As to other questions: the "Loving wives" category is for "Married extra-marital fun". As the piece involves two people engaged in an affair (see also my other stories) that would seem to be appropriate.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Easy

Easy to cheat, is the bitch married too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous