All Comments on 'No Way Out Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

I get this feeling the cliffs in this set of stories may just be a little higher. Climbing equipment may be required to read this story. Looking forward to reading your work again! Thanks for this.

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 3 years ago

Yep a Nasty East Wind is here...

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

First, it is good to see you are back. You have created one of your best stories with the introduction of this piece. Don and Laura are about to turn the Feds upside down with their knowledge and also their contacts outside of the company and the elite friends that the IC has made with some very influential governments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is it time?

Wow it feels like it’s time for the iron crowbar to unleash some 55 gl of whoop ass on some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow just wow

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
OK

Here we go.........

666iceman666icemanover 3 years ago
Robin Isley + team = promotion from 'Yellow' to 'Red Crowbar' for team Laura.

Laura and sister take prisoners as Isley's lot make attempt at Troy house. FBI are in for serious ass kicking and some well known members of their team should get slotted for thinking they can take on and win a confrontation with the 'Clan Troy'

WW this looks like a really good story and one worth the wait, please allow in your writing for Cindy and Don to kiss and make good as it helps the story along with them together as since to so called split it seems to have mellowed the cutting edge the IC escapades held previously.

That is just my one small ask and hope somehow you can accommodate my wish, I see that the way it seems to be scripted is for Cindy to give up the police and join her fathers firm as a way of not being at a head butting contest between the two, but she is his yin to her yang.

Another Double Cheeseburger and five plus stars WW.. Iceman

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
Okay, now that I started breathing again ...

There's some tension growing, and emotions everywhere. I can see Melina and Laura helping Don, even Uncle Harvey working some magic. Oh how I love these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Guilty

If IC is guilty of anything with Betty so is Cindy. The fact that Betsy is Carole's sister, may make no dif to Cindy. Then again it could. And she has the power to destroy IC. XY

brownmobbrownmobover 3 years ago
WOW

What a cracker of a start hanging in anticipation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don could hide out in the sex club

He would have to wear a mask, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo!!!

Very good story telling.

While Crowbar isn't guilty of violating Federal law, the state law is merky enough to put his future at risk, if they can both catch him in a lie and prove he and Betty Morelli had sex while he transported her and produced Betsy. The Feds may also be trying to hang her murder in prison on Crowbar as well.

If Amber Harris were to disappear and never be found, that would be one way to harm the Feds' investigation, but the Feds may be watching her location if they are smart.

Crowbar is probably going to the Cabin to retrieve the McGinty's materials, in case the Feds break-in to search for those files and use them to take down Bob Rover's corrupt BAU team, Halsey and other members of the task force arrayed against him, so as to discredit the team conducting the investigation. Alice McFarland and other friends of Crowbar will be receiving packages, some of them hand delivered, so they can do their parts in taking down various members of this team of Swamp Frogs.

The other option is he is headed over to Cindy's to get her to take Betsy his secret daughter to a much safer place.

This case may what causes Cindy to resign and leave the TCPD to join her father's organization, to protect both Don and her daughter Betsy. Cindy may also just have realized she is raising one of Don's daughters mothered by the deceased Betty Morelli and that Don can never claim her as his daughter because of the circumstances surrounding how she was conceived.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
LAST MINUTE ATTEMPTS BY THE ADVERSARIES ON ATTACKS

indicate their burn the Troy attack is being lost by attrition. TK U MLJ LV NV

Bbump41Bbump41over 3 years ago

I know this isn’t your day job. Just sitting here impatiently awaiting the next chapters.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 3 years ago

Geeze again when i thought this story line couldnt get any better. Ur r hands down my most favorite writer here. And not taking anything away from the other writers there are lots of good ones here. I just cant get enough. Thank u so much for all the great reads u give me have given me n i hope many more to come. Ur. AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Isn't it Seven Children?

Isn't it Seven Children with Five Women... Which of them does Isley not know about??

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Getting better. Will Don get any help from his Japanese friends?

chytownchytown6 months ago

+++++Now this is some exciting storytelling!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES