All Comments on 'No Way Out Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

...speechless...

I know I know certain people are alright but still...

Thanks for this!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

shit's about to get real

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time for a new career.

There's so many people that are going to need to be looking for new employment once this is over.. The IC will not let the destruction of his home and his children's toys go unavenged.

MercedesC200MercedesC200over 3 years ago

Can't wait for the finale in the coming days. I want to see Nash and particularly Halsey get what coming to them in the form of an Iron Crowbar beatdown.................

DarkFaithEternalDarkFaithEternalover 3 years ago
A Thank You

Ive never posted but I just wanted to say Thank You WW, since finding your stories and following along as you;ve posted them Im more and more teased with each new case trying to figure out the plot as it develops. I enjoy watching and reading Crime Dramas so I would like you to know that this series of yours has been and hopefully years to come highly anticipated waiting on each new chapter. This series to date I can see has been building for a while and Ive enjoyed reading what you have done so far. Please, keep of the astounding work, and again Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!!!

Looks like Halsey is in pain or dead. I think Laura still has a license to kill issued by the Federal Government..

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Also, I deleted one comment. Apparently some jerk (well, I'm thinking of another word, there), hiding behind the cloak of "Anonymous", believes it's his or her mission in life to seek out and point out every little error I make. I can't go back and fix it once the story is published, so pointing out the mistake to everyone is NOT helpful and is obviously just taking a cheap shot at me for the (jerk's) enjoyment. Pound sand, jerk.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Damn.

Cruel, heartless, brazen. At least there is token resistance within the CIA and the FBI. These 'rogue warriors' must be slammed, hard. Must the President get involved? The Feebs are ate up.

Thank you for this, WW. You make the pandemic more tolerable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Isely

Isn't part of Laura's reason for disliking Isely was she got people under her watch killed? And her trying to betray Laura before? History seems to be repeating itself.

666iceman666icemanover 3 years ago
Death warrants signed by the deeds of the dumb!

WW. I really feel it is time that some of these so called FBI spaghetti soup persons finally get their just deserts from the end of a big RED Crowbar along with the Green Crowbar and members of his team of angels.

Just for the damage to the kids toys deserve a trip to Hell. Slow and painful and also Laura as well as her sister and Cindy's female friend there is enough to out number the whole of the FBI gangsters.

Special Agent in Charge now has a reason to leave the FBI join TCPD and get married all in one nice curve you have set up.

Nash needs special treatment by the Team Angels,

let Laura's team of ladies take out the female agents

and the IC to level the rest in real estate provided by the state in the church yard.

What a chapter WW almost impossible to wait for next chapter but only hope it arrives soon.

Again 5+ * and a double cheeseburger.

Thank you. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nooooooooooo----

I can't stand the waiting.

drkhonestydrkhonestyover 3 years ago
When oh when

When oh when will Commander Troy be allowed to use his crowbar on some alphabet slugs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am just hoping that the BLAM was a 9mm round into the head of the stupid Halsey by Laura protecting Carole and her family.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
WHEN WILL THE RECKONING COMMENCE

seems like some feds never learn but some of them will regret this fiasco. TK U MLJ LV NV

Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinover 3 years ago
Love this story.

I hope to see some Ninja justice happen to some scumbags soon. Thanks for the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Once Again

WW, master of the cliffhanger.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Just awful theses swampies. When will Don fight back and how?

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

One of the best chapters you have written. Congratulations on your 500 chapters previous to this one. I keep expecting you to bring up the error that Julia R did in finding out about the brother and sister living as husband and wife? Cont wait for next chapter.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Very serious chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES