Not IN Love Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe heard the other man laughing and say, "Come on. Let's go. She's way out of your league," and then he continued to laugh.

Joe entered their hotel room to see Maggie on all fours on the bed. She only had on her suspenders, stockings and high heels. She looked back at Joe, smiled, twerked and said, "Hi Joanne, do you see anything you'd like to penetrate?"

"Definitely," answered Joe.

Maggie squirted some lubricant onto her hand and said, "Take off your clothes and let me lube you up."

Joe took off his dress and his undies. He was about to take off his stockings but Maggie said, "I think that you can leave those on. It's more sexy, don't you think?"

"Oh yes," answered Joe. He then asked, "Why do you need lubricant?"

"Well, I thought that you might like to take my arse?" answered Maggie, "I'm all clean in there."

"Oh," said Joe a little bit surprise, "If you say so, I'm not one to argue."

Joe stepped forward and Maggie spread lubricant over Joe's rapidly hardening penis. She lined his glans up with her anus and pushed back onto Joe. It only took seconds for Joe to be fully erect with this much stimulation.

Maggie said as she rimmed herself with Joe's glans, "Don't worry I've had that huge dildo in there so I won't hurt myself."

"That's lovely to hear," answered Joe and pushed his glans past Maggie's sphincter into her rectum. He pulled out slightly and then pushed again. This time half of his shaft entered Maggie's rectum. He pulled out and pushed in again. He felt his penis easily pass Maggie's Sigmoid colon. He pulled out and pushed until his pubic mound pressed against Maggie's lovely buttocks.

Joe paused for awhile and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I will be if you get on with it," answered Maggie.

"Okay," said Joe and he pulled his shaft out of Maggie's rectum until he felt his corona catch on her sphincter. He then pushed all the way into Maggie's bowels. He kept thrusting in and out of her getting faster and faster. Each time he slapped his pelvis against Maggie's posterior it felt very good. Maggie braced herself with her arms.

Jenny came out of the en suite dressed in her suspenders, stockings and high heels. She laid on her back and slid underneath Maggie in a 69 position. She locked her arms around Maggie's waist and licked Maggie's clitoris. Maggie dropped down onto her elbows, clamped her arms around Jenny's legs and licked Jenny's vulva. The combined bracing, stabilised Maggie so that Joe could thrust into Maggie without pushing her off the bed.

Joe had built up a very hard and fast rhythm as he pounded into Maggie's arse. It felt so good. Maggie somehow tightened her rectum and this was edging Joe towards an orgasm. He kept up his devastating attack on Maggie's bowels.

Meanwhile, Jenny was attacking Maggie's clitoris. She was sucking as hard as she could and licking the tip of Maggie's clitoris trying to get Maggie to come. Maggie was also sucking Jenny's clitoris trying to please Jenny. Maggie was much better at cunnilingus than Jenny and soon Jenny lost concentration and came.

Maggie eased off her attack on Jenny's clitoris when she felt Jenny coming. However, this allowed Jenny to continue her attack on Maggie's clitoris with gusto. Maggie felt herself building up to a massive orgasm with Joe's pounding of her bowels and Jenny's vacuum like sucking. She cried out, "Oh... oh Joanne... I... I hope that you're going to come soon?" Maggie couldn't take anymore. She started coming. She felt her rectum tighten around Joe's shaft and her body shook with her orgasm.

"Almost there," answered Joe. He switched his pounding into high gear. He was pounding in and out of Maggie as fast and hard as he could. He was now perspiring. He couldn't keep this up for much longer and when he felt Maggie's rectum squeeze his shaft like a boa constrictor, he shot his load into her bowels.

Maggie collapsed onto Jenny and Joe collapsed onto Maggie. They were both gasping for breath. Joe heard Jenny cry out something. He held his breath to hear her more clearly. Although Jenny's cry was muffled, Joe heard Jenny mumble, "Too heavy!"

Joe clamped his arms around Maggie and rolled them both off Jenny and onto their backs. Maggie was stretched out on top of Joe. His penis still lodged inside her bowels. Their legs were hanging off the bed onto the floor. Jenny got off the bed and licked Maggie's vulva. Maggie cried out, "Oh!" and tried to stop Jenny but Jenny was out of her reach.

Joe felt Maggie's rectum tighten onto his shaft and he started to get harder. He could feel Maggie edging towards another orgasm so he grabbed Maggie's breasts and squeezed them. Again Maggie cried out so Joe pinched Maggie's nipples and pulled them away from her body.

Jenny momentarily stopped licking Maggie and returned with the large dildo, which she'd retrieved from the pink port. She sucked Maggie's clitoris and rammed the dildo into Maggie's vagina. She kept on shoving it in and out, in and out of Maggie's vagina as hard and as fast as she could.

Maggie tensed her whole body. Her head and shoulders lifted off Joe. Her legs straightened and lifted into the air. She shouted, "FUCK!" and she came. Her juices sprayed over Jenny's face.

Maggie collapsed back onto Joe and her body shivered. Jenny was still shoving the dildo in and out of Maggie's vagina. Joe said, "Jenny... Jenny stop, Maggie has passed out."

Jenny stopped thrusting the dildo into Maggie's vagina. She stopped sucking Maggie's clitoris and moved her head away from Maggie's vulva. She looked disappointed but she then asked, "Are you still hard? Can you do my like that?"

"Yes on both accounts," answered Joe. He gently rolled himself and Maggie into their sides. He pulled his penis out of Maggie's arse. Maggie groaned and rolled onto her belly. Joe sat up to make room for Jenny to get on all fours on the bed.

Jenny had the enema bulb and she poured lubricant into it. She then put the tip into her anus and squeezed the bulb. She bent her head forwards and groaned. She took the enema out of her anus when she was satisfied that she had enough lubricant inside her bowels. She said, "Bugger me Joanne."

Joe stood behind Jenny, lined his glans up with Jenny's anus and pushed. Jenny was tighter than Maggie. Joe guessed that Maggie had more practice. Joe pushed a bit harder and he felt his tip dilate Jenny's sphincter. He pulled out again. He didn't want to tear her. He pushed a bit harder and felt Jenny's sphincter relax. He pulled out again and Jenny sighed.

Joe kept on pushing his glans in and out of Jenny's anus. Each time he felt Jenny relaxing her sphincter just a little bit more. Finally his whole glans slipped into Jenny's anus. Jenny moaned and Joe kept still. He could felt Jenny's sphincter pulsing around his shaft. He pulled back and his penis exited Jenny's anus. She moaned again.

Joe pushed his glans into Jenny's anus and this time it easily entered her but he wanted to make sure that he didn't hurt her so he pulled it all the way out again. Joe kept on slowly, pushing his glans in and out of Jenny's anus. Each time he did it a little bit faster and each time he pushed in, Jenny sighed. After a few minutes, Joe could easily push his glans in and out of Jenny's anus. He noticed that her sphincter stayed wide open so he pushed his glans in and held it there.

Jenny trembled. She let out a long sigh. Joe pushed in further and Jenny arched her back and groaned. Joe pulled back until his corona caught on Jenny's sphincter. He then slowly pushed in again.

Jenny could feel her rectum being split open as Joe's penis entered her. She felt him pull out a bit and then push in again. It had been awhile since she had anal penetration but it felt very good. She appreciated Joe taking his time. It certainly felt wonderful. After several thrusts she felt Joe's penis reach that funny spot inside her bowels. She felt Joe's penis slide past that kink on his next thrust. Then she felt the top of Joe's legs bump into her buttocks. She moved forward so that Joe's penis almost came out but then thrust backwards as fast as she could impaling herself onto his shaft.

Jenny slowly moved forward until she felt his glans catch on her sphincter and then pushed back onto Joe until her buttocks hit his legs. She kept doing this, forwards and backwards, forwards and backwards, slowly getting faster on each thrust. She felt her rectum relax and so she thrust back onto Joe faster and faster.

Jenny felt Joe's finger touch her clitoris and then rapidly stroking it with his first two fingers and his thumb. She pushed her face into the bed to help stifle her cries of ecstasy. She was pumping herself onto Joe's shaft and with his stimulating fingers, she came.

Joe felt Jenny's juices flowing into his fingers and then she stopped thrusting onto his penis. Jenny's rectum and anus clamped down onto his shaft. He let her pause for a moment but kept rubbing her clitoris. When Jenny started to slowly move backwards and forwards again, Joe grabbed her hips and continued plunging his penis in and out of Jenny's rectum.

Jenny screamed into the bed as Joe's assault on her arse and clitoris brought her to another overpowering orgasm. Joe kept thrusting and Jenny started to moan. She felt her anus twitching as her orgasm built up, stronger and stronger. Her body was trembling and she gasped on each thrust. Jenny kept getting louder until she was so heavily into her orgasm that she felt light headed and then passed out.

Joe felt Jenny go limp. Up until then her body was as tight as a wound up spring but then it released. Joe could hear and feel Jenny gasping for breath so he slowed down his thrusting and rubbing of her clitoris.

Jenny regained consciousness and said in-between breaths, "On our backs like you did to Maggie."

Joe wrapped his arms around Jenny's waist and rolled sideways taking Jenny with him. They were now on their backs with they legs hanging over the edge of the bed. Joe started thrusting into Jenny's bowels again and Jenny moaned. Joe pinched Jenny's nipples and she moaned louder.

Meanwhile, Maggie had regained consciousness. She saw Jenny laying on her back, on top of Joe and Joe thrusting into her. She pulled a small vibrator out of the pink port and retrieved the big, double ended dildo. She pushed the dildo into Jenny's vagina and Jenny grunted. Maggie turned on the vibrator. She wrapped her fingers around the vibrator and Jenny's clitoris holding the two against each other. Jenny's knees lifted up towards her chest but then fell down again as she became used to the vibration on her clitoris.

Maggie slowly pulled the dildo out of Jenny's vagina and then quickly thrust it back in again. Jenny grunted and temporarily lifted her knees. Maggie increased the rate of thrusting the dildo into Jenny's vagina and Jenny grunted on each thrust.

Joe could feel the dildo rubbing his shaft through the very thin wall between Jenny's vagina and her rectum. It felt like Maggie was rubbing his shaft with the dildo. He also felt Jenny's rectum twitching from the stimulation. This was also very stimulating for Joe's penis.

Jenny was shaking almost uncontrollably. Maggie was by now thrusting the dildo in and out of Jenny's vagina as fast as she could. Jenny involuntarily jerked and grunted on each thrust. She pulled her knees up towards her chest, which only encouraged Maggie's onslaught. Jenny also started to scream each time the dildo bashed into her cervix. Jenny was shaking her head from side to side. Joe had to bend his neck away from Jenny so that she didn't accidentally head butt him.

Joe was very close to coming and when he felt Jenny's rectum clamp down on his shaft he ejaculated deep into her bowels.

Jenny was coming continuously. She wrapped both her hands around her mouth to try and stop her screams. It only managed to stifle them. She could felt her vagina grip the dildo but the dildo kept rapidly thrusting in and out of her vagina. It was like a fist thumping her relentlessly. Even her ovaries we're getting a pounding. The vibration of her clitoris was almost numbing but it was also unbearably stimulating. She kept coming. She felt herself loose control and her juices sprayed everywhere. She couldn't stand the stimulation and passed out.

Joe felt Jenny's muscles relax and realised that she had lost consciousness. He still felt the rubbing of the dildo on his rapidly shrinking penis and it was almost too much. No wonder Jenny had passed out. He could also feel the vibration of the vibrator passing through Jenny's body onto his shaft.

Joe looked up to see Maggie smiling, almost evilly, as she continued thrusting the dildo in and out of Jenny's vagina. He said, "Maggie, MAGGIE! She's passed out."

Maggie looked guiltily at Joe. Her eyes widened and she dropped the vibrator. She looked down at Jenny's vagina and let go of the dildo. She stepped backwards.

Joe lifted Jenny and placed her onto her side. She grunted as the dildo and his penis slipped out of her orifices. She laid on her side in a fetal position, shaking.

Joe looked expressionless at Maggie. Maggie looked scared. He wasn't sure if she was scared of him or of what she had done. He said in his male voice, the first time he'd used it since Friday, "I'll not let you harm her," This was the only time that Joe used his male voice during the entire weekend.

Maggie nodded her head and said, "Yes of course. Thank you."

Joe kept his emotionless expression although he wanted to frown. Maggie shook herself out of her mood, looked at Joe's flaccid penis and said like the Terminator, "I'll be back."

Maggie returned with two face washers and a towel. She used the face washer, that was soaped with warm water, to clean the come and enema solution off Joe's penis and scrotum. Joe felt Maggie gently cleaning his groin. He wondered how different this Maggie was too the Maggie who was recently pounding Jenny's vagina.

Maggie kept cleaning Joe, getting closer and closer to his anus. She frowned and gently brushed the face washer over Joe's anus. Joe's body jerked and Maggie smiled. She ran her finger, covered by the slippery face washer, over Joe's anus again, this time a little firmer. Again Joe's body trembled. She said, "I think Joanne might like a little bit of anal play."

"Maybe later," answered Joe reverting back to his female voice. Maggie smiled and swapped washers. She pressed the wet washer against Joe's scrotum. It was wet with cold water and Joe gasped as he involuntarily tried to pull away from the coldness.

Maggie smiled and cleaned the soap off Joe's groin paying particular attention to his anus. She removed the cold, wet, face washer from Joe's groin and assessed her work.

Joe's scrotum had tightened, pushing his testes up against his body. Maggie pressed her index finger against his left testis. She looked at Joe. He didn't respond so she pushed a little bit harder and Joe's testis slid up its inguinal canal and settled inside his belly. Maggie giggled and pressed her finger against Joe's right testis. It also slid up into its inguinal canal with enough pressure.

Joe's body jerked each time Maggie pushed his testes into his belly. It felt slightly painful as each testis slid inside but it felt very comfortable having his testes snuggled up inside their protective cocoons.

Maggie looked at Joe's crotch. His scrotum was empty and scrunched up. She imagined it looked like the inner labia lips. She imagined that his penis was a very, large clitoris. She smiled. She could accept Joe as Joanne. She dried his groin with the towel. She gently held Joe's penis and kissed its glans. She said, "That's much better," She returned the face washers and towel to the en suite and came back into the room.

Joe rolled over and spooned Jenny. He placed his hand on her hip and she held it like a teddy bear or a security blanket and sighed.

Maggie just stood there. Joe looked at her and motioned for her to cuddle him. She gratefully laid next to him.

At some stage during the night, Joe woke as Jenny pushed his hand away from her and ran to the en suite. He heard her grunt as she went to the toilet. Joe walked to the en suite door and asked Jenny through the door, "Are you okay Jenny?"

"I'm just a bit loose," answered Jenny.

Meanwhile, Maggie had woken up and wondered what was going on. Joe told her that Jenny had a little bit of diarrhoea. Maggie asked, "How much lubricant did she use?"

"About a bulb's worth," answered Joe.

Maggie tried to stifle a laugh, bit her lip and said, "There's the problem. I think she'll be okay after she gets all that lubricant out. She should probably use less next time."

Joe nodded and left Jenny to her business. He returned to bed with Maggie. She asked, "Cuddle please?" Joe smiled, nodded and held out his arms for her. Maggie cuddled up to Joe and soon fell asleep.

Jenny returned to bed and cuddled up to the other side of Joe. Joe whispered as to not wake Maggie, "Everything okay?"

"Yes, absolutely wonderful," whispered Jenny and they all fell asleep.

~~~

To be continued...

12