All Comments on 'Office Submission Ch. 05'

by ty_bond

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AbdelkaoolomocroAbdelkaoolomocro3 months ago

This is such a good story. Most stories just focus on the cruelty of the master butthis shows that there is often a deeper bond. Please continue this!

ty_bondty_bond3 months agoAuthor

Thank you I want them to be full people where BDSM is a big part of their lives but not the only thing in it. I am defiantly finishing chapter 6 which is the finale of the main story. If there is more after that will depend on a number of factors but comments do help. Also you may notice that my stories are all set in the same universe so the characters from one may appear later as guest starts in other stories, for example Zane and Adam shop at a Von Dame store, which is the same brand that Ron is becoming a spokes model for.

TayCaliGirlTayCaliGirl21 days ago

Domination, romance and white leather pants. It doesn't get any better! Wonderful writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userty_bond@ty_bond
Muscled submissive ex jock bi/gay who fantasizes about and writes stories about dominant twinks, femboys and sissies. I love the juxtaposition of the strong and powerful being forced to submit to the thin younger twinks. Follow me on X/Twitter @subkinkboy for mini stories and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES