All Comments on 'One Neighbor Ch. 11'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Starts off with a rape.

Ends with a rape.

But it ok because he made her cum, right?

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Fiction

This is Chapter 11 of Gary and Debbie and Gwen and Ralph plus Ted. What was Anon 4/24 so surprised at? What a neighborhood!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Here for non-consent reluctance, not toxic masculinity

"She made a somewhat feeble attempt to pull my hands from her tits, but I could tell she was not that serious."

HA. don't put excuses like this in your writing, if it's a rape fantasy, keep as it such. Don't try to pretend like she liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Love this chapter, that is the kind of Blackman I have wanted to meet. Confident enough to take risks and smart enough to read his prey. The idea of him manipulating me and my wife so I stand by as he shocks her with his cock till it’s to late to stop him is what I dream of. Him seeing her weakness and my indecision allows him to fuck her as good as he wants showing her the power he has with a huge dick. Next time I see him he tells me to stay away and when he is coming over to drop by and visit. I lie to myself saying I need to make sure she’s safe as I hide a peek as he again gets what he wants from my wife. He comes over anytime he wants now and she loves his big black dick cumming everytime he “forces” her. I would beat myself up for allowing it but be as addicted as her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous