Only Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, little Pete Feeley was having fun with Douglass and Mike Burke playing video games, when little Jack Burke came in. Six-year-old Jack had been ignoring them, but now he decided he wanted four-year-old Mike's control console, and proceeded to take it from him.

"Hey!" five-year-old Pete protested. "Give that back!"

"You gonna make me?" snarled Jack.

"Yeah." Pete said. He grabbed the console from Jack's hands, and as he handed it back to Mike, Jack rushed him. Despite being smaller and a year younger, Pete stood up to the bully Jack, and soon they were wresting on the floor, and hitting each other.

"Hey!" Teresa yelled as she came up to them. "Break it up!" She physically separated them. Tanya drove up, and soon the two Police Officers were interrogating the suspects. As it became clear that Jack Burke was the instigator, he was banished to his room. Tanya told Pete that he shouldn't fight, but should bring the problem to the adults.

Pete went up to Teresa and apologized for fighting in her house. Perhaps to everyone's surprise, Teresa told him "That was very brave of you, helping Mike and standing up to Jack like that. Your dad would be proud of you." Tanya teared up upon hearing that, and told Pete she agreed that his father would be proud of him.

Though not as fearless as Carole, little Pete Feeley grew up a lot that evening. He and little Jack were anything but friends from then on, and both boys were on an inexorable path with ramifications for the future...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You got five minutes." the female guard said. Amber Harris picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Hi." she said. "It's me. I don't have much time, so just listen. I've been moved to the Infirmary Ward. They're saying it's because of my pregnancy, but I dunno. Anyway, I'm not cellmates with Betty any more, and so far she hasn't told me who the father of her baby is, nor where the baby is. I'm not seeing her at all right now, but I'll see what I can do to change that. And as soon as I can get her to tell me, I'll let you know..."

Finis