All Comments on 'Our 6-Level Orgy: The Newbies'

by JuanSeiszFitzHall

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A laid back kind of a group. Good storytelling. 5 stars

BenLongBenLong3 months ago

Juan - Debated a long time about what to say on this. An interesting premise, but I think a bit too "out there". Six levels of sharing, with specific time limits? Surely there are those that go to swinger parties that have different levels of swinging that they find acceptable, but can't see as I've ever seen a party where the "host" is setting the limits of what is allowed to happen. The limits are for the participants to dictate. Lets be honest - we're all their to bone someone else's wife or girlfriend or husband or boyfriend, and often initial reluctance gives way to "absolutely YES" after a half hour or an hour of witnessing and partaking in more and hotter interactions. And this, throwing away that possible interactions with others? Too unreal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuanSeiszFitzHall@JuanSeiszFitzHall
'Juan Seisz FitzHall' is (big surprise) a pseudonym, under which I have published three erotic novels at smashwords.com: 'Mega Platinum VIP,' 'The Dance Game,' and 'Erotopia,' which together make up the trilogy 'The Erotichronicles.' That trilogy is finished. If the characters...