Our 6-Level Orgy: The Newbies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that's all true, but not the full extent of the rule. With very clearly defined consent, a lady may jerk off a gent to completion during this level, but only if this is desired by people who will leave (or just retire from sex for the evening) after Level Four. There are already some inequities in MF-coupling orgies, most notably for women who feel the need to sit out during menstruation. Here's another inequity: A man can be genitally stimulated this way, but a woman can't, because in Level Four fingers are not allowed to enter vaginas. We've found that it's difficult for our men to diddle a clitoris without sliding into the adjoining chasm (because we're, um, clumsy, yeah that's it). So we tend to discourage jerkoffs until Level Five. Still, there can be a way for a lady to have some special fun.

Sally checked in with me briefly, on rule interpretation. She insisted on jerking off Aaron, because of the uncertainty over whether he and Deirdre would stay past Level Four. I concurred. She also read it right, that the way to keep him from becoming a problem was to give him orgasms. This turned out to be very important later.

***

On a towel-covered loveseat, Sally converged with Aaron and began, smoothly and with sweet-talk that progressed to hot, the yanking of his crank. This limited Aaron's awareness of what Deirdre was up to. The male contingent at this event knows how to treat a woman's body with respect, and adoration. I was among many who, one at a time, not only fondled Deirdre's sweet young breasts, but massaged her legs, back, neck, feet, and arms.

I admit it, getting to Level Four is one of my biggest thrills of the evening. After a slow build of an hour or more, I now looked at my living room and saw a dozen nude women in it, including my wife. A delightful sight, even at the reduced light level. My own nudity allowed my appreciation of this to be unfettered by underwear. I would only bang a few of these ladies, but I could eye-fuck all of them.

For the moment, though, I focused on one nude woman. Deirdre thanked the guys who had caressed her, and took me aside.

We lay together on a sofa. I was on my back, Deirdre on her side, sandwiched by me and the back cushions. My left arm was around her back, and her nipples pebbled on my chest and side. Her smoothness, soft here and firm there, made me thick, on the way to erect.

While looking out at the far loveseat, she murmured in my ear, "You wife is going to make my husband cum."

"Sally's very good at that," I returned quietly. "I'm sure he'll enjoy it."

"He totally will." She kissed my ear, then said, "Can't I do the same for you?"

"That's all right," I said. "Aaron's a special case."

"Yeah," she said sourly.

I took a moment, then said, "So are you. There is something we can do in Level Four that you might, um, like as much as that."

Her eyes went wide. "What?"

"Can you get off from, ah, rubbing your clit on your partner's thigh?"

"Yes please!" She slid down and clamped both her legs around one of mine. Her vulva leaked wet warmth. "A-and, play with my nipple?"

"Of course."

I fingered nipple and areola, while she moved her clit up and down my thigh. She gazed at me. With my height and her short waist, we couldn't kiss. Her gazing, though, sent even more blood to my groin.

Soon, she mouth-breathed rapidly.

Then her whole body vibrated. She jerked her head to the back of the sofa and bit hard on the cushion. Through that, I could hear her keening. For a very long time.

Fortunately, her hand clutched my far side ribs. If it had been anywhere near my crotch, I would have blasted. Maybe hitting the ceiling.

At last, her muscles eased.

Aaron was cumming, with a loud, gargly groan.

Deirdre faced me at last, still regaining her breath. She murmured, "Jack, that was so great. I...I'm definitely staying for Level Six."

"Only if you--"

"Shut up! I want what that spire can do for me."

That spire wanted to do it for her right then. I took slow, deep breaths, and eased away from the brink.

She porpoised up my body, leaving a trail of her fluid on my hip. She kissed me, her tongue surging deep. I again approached the brink.

Finally she broke off. "I know you want it," she whispered. "You want me!"

"I have to get up," I said, half-wheezing.

She let me do that. Maybe because she knew she had me hooked, for later.

As I walked, getting circulation back into my legs, I saw Sally and Aaron. She was toweling his shlong while he sucked her boobs.

***

There's usually a longer break between Levels Four and Five. Partly this is to allow some people to say their goodbyes, dress, and depart. It's also a time for a decision, within a couple, to stay or bail. For many folks, there's a significant boundary between naked grabass and oral sex. Not so much, it turns out, between oral, and condomed penis-in-vagina. Within our group, anyway.

In this downtime, there's often discussion over what should be in which level. Lately Bennett has been persistent on one topic.

"Breast love should be in Level Four," he said, calmly but with the knowledge that his basso profundo carried special force.

"Ben," said Bonnie, "the rest of the world calls it titfucking."

He looked her way. "I prefer not to be so crass. I adore the bosoms of all ladies, and am grateful when they bring me pleasure." In Level Four, he sucks and fondles as many of those bosoms as he can.

Conchita said, "You wouldn't get much out of these." Grinning, she arched her back and shook her bared torso side to side. Her small, wide-set breasts barely wiggled.

"I beg to differ," said Bennett, now facing her. "I very much enjoy the feel, the taste, and the scent of you. If your breasts were to make amorous contact with my phallus, while you give me the affectionate smile of a lover, I would surely achieve ecstasy."

Continuing comedically, Conchita put her hands over her breasts and faked an expression of fear. "I'll keep that in mind!"

I saw that Aaron and Deirdre paid close attention, but said nothing. This was the reasonable approach of newbies.

Lindsay returned from a bathroom, now wearing her pants but carrying her bra and blouse. Having heard Bennett from a distance, she came up behind him, leaned down, and rubbed her good-sized breasts on his bald head. "You'll just have to settle for mine, Dear."

He turned his eyes up towards her. "If only we could stay for Level Five--"

"Not a topic for here," she told him. "No point in wasting your seduction voice."

With a sigh, Bennett stood, and headed off to get dressed. I stared blatantly at Lindsay's beautiful bosom, for the last few seconds before she hid it away in the sports bra.

It's not as though Bennett missed anything. Once in a while, a woman will decide to take a penis between her breasts. Even with boner pills, however, our men generally want to ejaculate in a mouth, a pussy, an asshole, or more than one of the above. This, despite the fact that, under our rules, a titfuck, like a handjob, can be done without a condom, if the woman agrees. On this night, none of the gals offered a titfuck, and none of the guys asked.

"Here's how we do Level Five," said Sally, to inform the newbies, but also announcing to the remaining group. "Oral sex is now permitted. That, and intimate manual contact, should be done with guidance from a partner. Deirdre and Aaron, please lie next to one another on the cushions. When someone approaches, brief that person on your partner's likes and dislikes."

I added, "Level Five is only fifteen minutes. Maybe enough time for completion, if that's what you want. But then we move immediately to Level Six, without a break. That's when we can add full penetrative sex. So if you're on the edge at the end of Five, don't worry about being left there."

Esther reclined on Aaron's left. Before she could make a move or ask for guidance, Bonnie knelt between Aaron's legs.

"In Level Five, I lick every dick," said Bonnie to the young couple, "because I won't be able to fuck very many in Level Six. Just a taste now, then I move on. It's my favorite fun, slurping a room full of cocks!"

"Well all riiiight!" said Aaron with a grin, spreading his legs further. Deirdre chuckled.

This attitude adjustment clearly meant more to Aaron than Bonnie's fellating, which was indeed just brief licking of the cock and balls. I'm quite familiar with her technique, and at this level Bonnie doesn't even suck.

Bob lay on his side next to Deirdre and said, "What does the lady like?" Smart. He addressed that phrase, and even worded it, to either or both of the newcomers. This way the giver or receiver of cunnilingus, in this couple--or both--could provide the necessary information.

"Oh, um," said Deirdre, "first, licking on top of the hood, with one finger gently parting the labia. Then, once I'm squirming, tongue under the hood."

For the record, by this time Aaron was already in detailed discussion with Esther, about her licking all the way back on his taint. So it's not as though he didn't care about his wife's oral pleasure. Then, anyway.

I was still trying to calm down after what Deirdre and I had done in Level Four. It seemed best for me to skip Level Five. I stood far back, by a wall, and didn't move. I breathed slowly.

To my left Sally whispered, "My poor stud. Can you do what's necessary?"

"I'll have to," I said, finding her hand with mine. "It's what we do for the lifestyle."

"Maybe everything will work out," she said. "Just be ready if it doesn't."

Shortly before the level would end, Bob's cunt-lapping took Deirdre to a howling, limb-wrenching orgasm. Aaron was right next to her, and surely noticed, even while he was closed-eyed and open-mouthed from Esther's blowjob. Maybe this meant that everything would be okay.

I was where I could see the glow of the digital timer. It counted down to zero.

"Level Six begins now," I announced. "If you're done for the night, please withdraw from the action."

Deirdre sat up, said "Thanks Bob," then looked around as she stood.

Esther asked Aaron, "Want more, Honey?"

"Not that," said Aaron. "It was great. Are you okay with the main event?"

Before Esther could answer, Sally knelt next to Aaron and said, "I got dibs. Lady of the manor, right?

Esther patted Aaron's cheek, smiled, said "Next time," and stood up to find other action.

Deirdre saw me, and approached.

I hoped that her orgasm had quenched her desire.

Her arms, snaking behind my neck, said otherwise.

"Jack," whispered Deirdre, "I want you. Please fuck me."

Even in the dimness she could see how elevated my dick was, seeking like a dowsing rod for her pussy.

I had spent the whole night trying not to notice how beautiful she is. Through all of the disrobing, the skin contact, the arousal.

Fighting off a gasp, I said, "You should talk to Aaron."

"Aaron!" she called. "I want Jack to fuck me!"

"Shit!" came a shout. "We're going home!"

"Who have you fucked?" challenged his wife.

"Nobody," said Sally. "He's putting on a condom. I told him nothing will happen until he gets approval from you."

The rest of the room, by now usually full of murmurs and body shifts, went silent.

I leaned past Deirdre, and stepped around converging couples, throuples, and moreples. I got in Aaron's face as he stood.

Loudly I said, "Do you love your wife?"

"Of course I do!"

I grabbed his forearm. "More than your own pleasure?"

He started to shake loose, but then he slumped. "Thought this would be so great. For both of us."

"For me?" said Deirdre, joining us.

Aaron seemed to process this. "I thought...maybe, I wouldn't mind, if it just happened to you. If you just let some guy do it. I didn't think...you'd want to!"

So for him, it wasn't the difference between oral and PIV. It was between his wife's apathy and her eagerness.

"Nothing happens here," said Sally, "unless everybody involved wants to."

I softened my tone. "When you get home, you should talk about what it is that you're looking for."

Sally added, "And how you feel about each other."

Aaron and Deirdre looked at each other. He said, "Yeah." She nodded.

He didn't seem agitated, to the point that he'd do anything stupid. I still intended to check on them, especially on Deirdre, the next day. But while the physical doesn't always drive the emotional, sometimes it does. And with Aaron having jerked off in the bathroom, and then getting jerked in Level Four by Sally, he might not have the testicular urgency to demand release from Deirdre.

(The next day, I found out that I'd guessed right. Aaron and Deirdre had simply slept it off, and were talking out what kind of adventuring they could agree on.)

***

After they were gone, it took a little while for the rest of us to recapture the mood. But we did. This sort of thing has happened before. We're able to get past it.

A big soft breast and thick hard nipple pressed my arm. Bonnie. Yes, I can recognize my partners by the feel of their boobs.

"Sal," she said, "I can deal with Jack. He's pretty urgent."

"Your pussy would be a fine remedy," said my wife.

"Definitely," said Bonnie, pulling up my hand and slapping into it a foil square containing a fresh condom.

My evil wife brought the lights up full, so everybody could watch, and kibitz, as Bonnie cowgirled me and I sucked her formidable tits. Yes, the first load of spooj was what I was ready to shoot into Deirdre, but the second, in a fresh condom, was entirely for my dear friend Bonnie, to whom my cock was able to give an orgasm that made her whoop loud and long.

As for my wife--who took Hugh into a bedroom (that's a Level Six thing, sneaking off for a 'private' fuck), and then got spit-roasted by Louie and Dan, on the living room floor, with everybody cheering--she was still motivated after everyone else had gone home. It felt so good, to smack my whacker deep in Sally's tunnel, without a condom.

For me, that's the only thing missing from our orgies: Barebacking. It's not like I hate condoms. If using them is what allows me to bang so many willing women, I accept them. But nothing feels better than my prick sensing all the wet tight heat of a pussy, especially when my partner and I cum.

Sally agrees. No matter how many guys fuck her in the orgy, with condoms, she yearns for an unwrapped wang. She goes wild over feeling mine blast inside her, even knowing that she'll have to clean out the slop later.

This is what we did for each other, so late that night.

"Eeeyaahhh!" she howled. "H-how, how can you light up my A Spot without hitting the cervix?"

"One's lower than the other, right?" I wheezed. "They're your insides, you tell me!"

(For those of you scoring at home, this was legs-up missionary, and Sally's inner workings may have been arranged to maximize her enjoyment. And if you are scoring at home, congratulations!)

Then I blasted, and was even louder than she was. Fortunately, the house is well-insulated, and the nearest neighbors are a hundred yards away.

"Too bad you couldn't nail that cutie," said my wife. "You did what was right."

"So did you."

"It wasn't easy," she said with a grin. "He looks like you did, fifteen years ago. That cock is so fresh, and strong. Felt really good in my hand, when it spewed, all the way up to his chest. I really regretted, letting it escape."

To some extent, she was joking, but I know when my wife is thrilled, and how that's distributed among what I do for her and what she'd like from somebody else. But, yeah, by sending the newbies away, we did what we had to do for them.

***

Two months, and orgies, later, Sally and I agreed to the group's request for a rule change: Titfucking could be done, to completion, in Level Four. This followed on an agreement between Bennett and Lindsay, which itself followed on her development of the ability to reach orgasm from breast stimulation.

In the debut, Bennett sat on a sofa with his legs spread, and women took turns kneeling between his legs, and wrapping his pig in their beauteous blankets. At the same time, Lindsay sat in the middle of a nearby sofa, flanked by men who kissed and fondled her breasts. Lindsay had permitted this fun before, but had never appeared to enjoy it much. I was not alone in being thrilled beyond measure by the opportunity both to grope and gobble her superstructure, and also to help her climax.

For his part, Bennett held back as long as he could, but the fifth woman who took a turn, Bonnie, buried his shaft completely between her massive nates. When he came, his howl was much higher pitched than his speaking voice. Smugly, Bonnie wet-wiped the scum that barely reached the top of her cleavage.

Three months after that, Sally and I had our earlier wishes granted. Deirdre and Aaron, both eager, returned to our clutches. They played happily with several partners, all the way through Level Six.

Deirdre insisted on entering the queue to titfuck Bennett. She was only the third to go, and she's not as big as Bonnie. But her sweet young smiling face had him drooling, and her energetic squeeze, both tandem and alternating, quickly made him erupt, splattering her neck and chin.

There was no drama at all. Aaron and Deirdre kissed and embraced each other at the start of Level Six, and then separated, to bang with joyous abandon.

On the same sofa where she had cum on my thigh, I porked Deirdre's slick, strong pussy. My only regret was that latex had to be our ultimate chaperone. Yet as she settled from her fourth orgasm of the night (and her second from my fucking), Deirdre whispered to me, "Aaron and I have both gotten tested, and I'm on the pill. We want you and Sally all to ourselves, at the lake house we've rented. And no condoms!"

I leaned up from missionary, agog. My glance met that of Sally, who was on floor cushions, under the hard-humping Aaron. She grinned, winked, and gave me a thumbs up.

I looked again at Deirdre, and saw a similar grin. Probably because my eyes were bugged out and my mouth was as vast as a wind tunnel.

Then I recovered, pumped into that tight tunnel at triple speed, and zoomed to my own orgasm.

I leaned back down, still supporting most of my weight with my hands, and whispered, "I can't wait to get you messy."

And, ooohhhhh, that was even better.

12