Our FLR Journal - Entry 05

Story Info
Paul’s release day is great in many ways, but one.
1.8k words
4.5
4.3k
4

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue licked my lips as I leaned toward her pussy. Teasingly it glided across Carrie's waiting pussy. All around the edges of her slit, licking up and down. She hummed as my tongue pressed upon her clit before dipping between her folds.

Swiftly, my licks increased in pressure, taking her pussy in my mouth as deep as possible. Roughy running circles around her clit, bringing her closer to a groaning climax. Searching, I pushed into her pussy firmly massaging her depths.

Carrie grasped at the bed sheets as I serviced her dominance. Straining my tongue to go deeper, it pressed to the point of discomfort. Her legs twitched and thrashed as she came, squirting a powerful orgasm over my outstretched tongue.

"Good morning," Carrie said happily, laying still, smiling.

"Good morning dear," I returned the greeting. Ten minutes ago Carrie rolled over, nibbled my ear until I woke up, and whispered, "Eat me."

"You excited about today?" she asked, turning onto her side, placing a hand on my shoulder, caressing.

"You know it!" I answered excitedly. "Can't wait."

Yesterday I earned my tenth point for performing to her expectations in our FLR. Today I would be allowed to cum. But first we needed to go to the gym and a surprise stop before coming home.

Her hand made its way to my cock. Squeezing teasingly. "How do you hope to cum later?" She asked innocently.

"I want to fuck you, Carrie," I said without hesitation.

"Really?" She playfully asked. "This big, hard, beautiful cock? In my pussy?"

"Yes," I caressed her other arm. "That is my favorite way, making love to you."

Sliding down under the covers, she took my cock into her mouth. I moaned as she slowly sucked it in, tightly wrapped her lips around it, and moved them up and down on my shaft a few times. My breathing quickened at this sensation I hadn't enjoyed I quite some time.

"Not a blow job?" She asked, sliding back up, whispering in my ear. "When was your last BJ?"

"Decisions, decisions," I said, intrigued.

"Grab your cock," she said, pulling the covers back exposing my hard cock. "Stroke slowly."

I did as told. My cock damp from her mouth. Maybe I should take that blow job, I thought.

"Since I make the decisions, you'll have to wait until later to know how you get to cum today," she continued whispering. "But right now, you can cum now, if you want to jack-off. Decide!"

Oh I wanted to cum, no doubt. But jacking off wasn't what I had in mind. Plus in our FLR, my role is to abide by her decisions, not make them.

"No thanks," I whispered back. "I get excited by serving you and that means obeying your decisions. I'll wait until told when and how to cum."

"Good for you," she sat up, swinging her legs over the beds edge. "Get that hard dick into your shorts, it's time for the gym."

* * *

After a couple hours at the gym, we went on to the surprise stop. Carrie has me working out with a trainer now, determined to get me back in shape.

Carrie had me drive a half-hour west of our home and pull up to an adult book / toy store.

"Here is $50," she handed me a fifty dollar bill. "Go buy us something you think I'd like to have for us to play with."

"Anything in particular in mind?" I asked, a bit surprised we were here.

"No," she nudged my shoulder. "Just go and surprise me."

"They actually gift wrap," I held up a package with a bow as I got back in the car. "Want to open it here or at home?"

* * *

Back at home Carrie took the package and placed it on the dining room table. Taking my hand she led me to the bedroom.

"Get naked," she directed as she stripped off her clothes. Her body glistened a bit from remnants of sweat from our workout. I was more sweaty still, obviously as she is fit and strong and I am overweight and strong.

"Rock, paper, scissors," she explained. "We tie, you cum tomorrow and blow me now. You win you fuck me. I win I blow you. Ready?"

Tossing in a touch of silliness or humor into a situation was Carrie's everyday character. A trait I easily fell in love with back in college. She was anything but boring and I'm so happy she has kept her true self alive as we've adopted our FLR.

"Let's do this," I said with a smile, although the thought of a tie was a bummer.

"On three, go!"

We both raised a fist, and dropped it down into our other hands open palm. "One," we repeated. "Two," and again. "Three!"

My fist stayed closed, rock. Hers displayed scissors.

"Sweet!" I mumbled.

Carrie turned to the bed, and bent over it. Her chest and face on the covers, feet on the floor legs spread. "Ok winner, you get to fuck me doggy style," she said pleasantly. "Fuck me hard and fast, fill me up darling."

"As you wish!" I said playfully.

Stepping up behind her my erect cock pressed to her slit as I grabbed her trim waistline. Groaning pleasantly, my swollen head slipped in and my cock slowly buried to the hilt.

"Oh my that feels great," she said slowly as I began rocking in and out. "Faster, harder!"

Speeding up, reluctantly I began pounding away. I wasn't interested in a fast fuck. I wanted to savor the feeling and take my time. But she told me otherwise. So a hard fucking from behind she was getting.

Grunting, my seven inch rod banged in and out.

"Faster Paul!" she barked.

Foolishly I thought I had been fucking fast. Apparently not. Gripping her waist harder, I pulled her back with each rapid thrust forward. I don't think I ever fucked this fast.

"Cum baby!" She cooed.

And I did. Arching my back, I stuffed my cock in deep and held it there as my balls drained. Ten days worth of teasing and erotic denial exploded into her. Gasping and grunting until I pulled out, satisfied.

"Better?" She asked as I withdrew, leaning on the bed.

"Oh yeah!" I said. "Thank you."

Laughing, she got up. "Sweet of you to thank me," she walked to the shower. "You earned it, and you're welcome."

Turning on the shower, she motioned me to get in. "Speaking of earning it. It has been a while since you've gone out with your friends," she stated. "This afternoon is yours to go out if you want."

"That would be fun, Carrie," I replied surprised at her suggestion. "I'll call Bill. How does Tankers bar sound to you?"

"I have work to prep for next week," She said, walking past me. "Go out, have fun."

* * *

Around 7pm I didn't immediately notice Carrie walk into the bar. Bill and I shot darts over a beer while his wife Noreen sat with Carl and his girlfriend Fran shouting at the television from their barstools, the Rangers were losing.

Carrie was sitting at the bar, her back to the bar watching me. I heard her first when she laughed at something Carl said. I turned, wow was she stunning!

Smiling back at me she waved. I took her in as I walked across the room; beneath her Rangers ball cap and gorgeous smile was a sexy woman whose breasts peaked out her white crew neck quarter zip sweater, her curves enticed fabulously in those blue button fly skinny jeans. Even her faux fur ankle boots were sexy.

We kissed, I told her how awesome she looked. She thanked me and whispered in my ear, "In 30 minutes come up with a reason for us to leave." A playful bite of my earlobe reminded me of my position.

Fran chatted up Carrie at the bar as I finished losing to Bill in darts. We've known Carl for many years but Fran for only about a year. It was curious what they might be talking about. They leaned in close during their chat and a few times they looked over their shoulders, smiling, looking at me.

"Last call for us," I announced to our friends. "We promised my mom I'd stop by and change a lightbulb."

We finished our drinks, said our goodbyes and headed out to the car. Carrie had taken an Uber to catch up with us. I hopped in and started up the car. Carrie remained standing outside the passenger door. Five seconds later it sank in. I hopped out, ran around and opened the door for her.

"Did you have fun tonight?" She asked as she sat down.

"Yes, absolutely," I replied, as I shut her door. "Thank you."

On the drive home we chatted about my time out. I asked her what their close-chat was about. Carrie giggled and rolled her eyes.

"Fran is bat-shit crazy!" She shared. "She thinks I married below my grade. I'm fit, sexy, and bright - her words."

My face was blank with disbelief.

"It gets better," Carrie continued. "You are soft, average, and dull. So, she offered me the services of her divorce lawyer and to hook me up with her body builder friend."

"Holy hell!" I blurted.

"Relax," Carrie giggled some more. "She is a drama hot air balloon. And shallow. We see her maybe once a month. Ignore her."

I said, "Sure," but I was pissed. Back home I asked Carrie if she needed anything. She smirked, and leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Get naked!" She demanded.

Once I was naked she continued.

"You have to remember your place, always.

"Yes," I replied. "I forgot to open your door, I am sorry."

"Just listen," she said sternly. "There was that. Also when you noticed me at the bar, while you did come over and give me a warm welcome, you left me in need. You did not ask what I wanted to drink and then make sure I got it. You did not ask if I wanted to play darts, or if there was anything else I wanted to do. You simply did not check to see if there was anything I needed taken care of."

She held up a finger, reminding me to just listen.

"Come here," she demanded. as I approached she reached out and squeezed my cock. Slowly massaging it, giving it light tugs.

"I know your cock had fun earlier today. And I had a lot of fun with it," she continued her lesson. "Remember, our arrangement is not about kink, but about a true dominant-submissive female led relationship. I am the center of your life and you serve me. I lead and you follow. My life is yours to make easier, more enjoyable. Your life is to selflessly give of yourself to see to that."

She gave it a few more to sharp tugs and squeezed hard. My face showed discomfort but my cock liked the feeling. Until she let go of it.

"Your gift on the dining room table, not tonight. Off to bed with you," she said looking at my cock. "Sleep on what I said. Wake up ready to be what you are, mine!"