All Comments on 'Our FLR Journal - Entry 05'

by hersubject

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sexy little faux fur ankle boots..sounds frivolous, cheap but of course cock-teasing hot..Carl?, now we’re getting somewhere..but Fran’s offer of the divorce lawyer info (my cock just moved)..A colleague of mind recently went through a “difficult” divorce, meaning she got everything..(my wife used that expression..why did my cock start to harden?..). She knows that my colleague wasn’t compensated at my pay level though. Thinking about that fact made me harden more. She dropped the subject and we got ready for bed. I could see my wife’s sexy black bra casually dangling off her dresser..She knew I was hard but she just rolled over..

Really liked this story…Looking forward to more..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“Soft, average, and dull…” Maybe that was my colleague’s problem who went through the “difficult” divorce…The ex probably isn’t dull..hopefully she wore incredibly high heels during the divorce proceedings…dip..dangle..

JT

hersubjecthersubject3 months agoAuthor

JT dip & dangle, sounds like a great way for a Femdom to tease a sub. I’ve submitted the next entry, should post any day now.

ArrowQuiverArrowQuiver2 months ago

Starting to build a good head of steam... keep it up!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous