All Comments on 'Our FLR Journal - Entry 06'

by hersubject

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still really enjoying this series and their little FLR game..I also love sucking my wife’s toes, almost as much as eating, eating after begging that is..She knows I crave her domination of me and she’s become very direct in getting what she wants..She has a separate credit card for her special purchases..I can go online and checking the balance of it and it makes me just slightly hard.. It’s definitely worth it because I simply have to have that wonderful sexy taste..She understands…Sometimes just out of the blue she’ll ask me about my colleague who had the difficult divorce…I try not to let her see that I’m hard..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It’s fun reading about all the specific little things you do to please your wife. Mine met a couple of her girlfriends for drinks last evening.She said that she had told them that I was home making dinner for her. They were impressed and volunteered that she “must have trained me well..” Exactly..

She goes out for drinks with her friends at least once a week. Little “spousal manipulation workshops” the local wives sharing techniques..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would think if a wife was going to engage in FLR, her rewards and periods of release for her husband should be as special, extravagant , over the top and far reaching as her punishments, as his chores and as his periods of denial are. I have never seen anything even approximating that in any femdom FLR story. It just doesn’t happen. One would think if the wife loved her man she’d pull out ALL the stops occasionally to express her thankfulness for his service. This story COULD maybe go that route.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Each to his/her own but when my wife is bitchy or ostentatiously selfish, that’s my reward…seeing her being smugly self satisfied just increases my desire to serve her. I never wanted the proverbial nice little girl next door who aspires to be just a loving wife and homemaker. When we were dating I knew she saw a future with me that she liked. She knew I could give her the things that she wanted and that I was motivated to do it.

HT

hersubjecthersubject3 months agoAuthor

JT is your wife sharing with her girlfriends that you are her submissive?

Not sure we’d ever do that. But who knows what the future of our FLR holds.

hersubjecthersubject3 months agoAuthor

Anonymous who mentioned special, extravagant, over the top periods of release… as we have just started our FLR, and only have had one release so far. But I do like your idea of being more of a celebrated event. Hope you are enjoying our journal.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot to think about her sharing my submissiveness with her girlfriends, probably lots of giggling and advice…Before marriage I had to work very hard to prepare for my career. I couldn’t see her as often as I would have liked...she was “busy” though, almost a nympho, I knew she slept around, and there were even women friends who strongly advised me to just stay away…but I didn’t care, I wanted her….When these women friends would say negative things about her to me, I knew they meant well but often I would actually start to get hard…Even then I knew who was in charge and I liked it..At our wedding I can still remember how firmly she put that ring on, almost aggressively, and I liked how tight it felt..I’m actually quite sure that she shares my submissiveness with her girlfriends..Hot to think about and what they might say back..…Thanks..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous