All Comments on 'Our Journey into an FLR Ch. 03'

by mhmm23

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's still all about humiliating, and control of the husband in FLR, by the wife. Now that she's started using chastity cage, and taking away his privacy by the no locking doors Policy, and limiting his cell, and computer use to stop his Masturbating, or having unapproved orgasms. It's no longer a real marriage but a slave Dictatorship, where the husband real has no real rights anymore. Why would any man want this try of slave marriage. He needs to divorce or just leave this controlling bitch before, she destroys him, or kills him mentally, or Physically. And just a note women can't ever really stop a man from Masturbating without locking him up all the time. Because he can simply do it while at work, or out shopping, as it only takes as little as five minutes to do it in any bathroom stall. Some times wanting something, is never want you really Experience it. Especially when it comes to FLR, as its just a different form of Dictatorship..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

“Dictatorship”? I strongly disagree with the first commenter. In the real world this sort of relationship can’t work unless it’s consensual. Here both parties are in full agreement. If this description actually is the reality for this couple, remember, the husband asked for it!!! He’s all in favor of it. The husband has access to a key! Chastity by and large is an honor system. In actual life, chastity can be defeated, if one is determined to do so, as many outraged readers have stated loud and clear. For some couples a relationship like this can work if both parties receive enhanced enjoyment. Are his (rarer) orgasms more explosive? More enjoyable? Is there more closeness between the two? Of course there is physically, but also emotionally. J.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

This is one of the most authentic stories I have ever read. A story coming from a (at first) reluctant savy women who had the patience and the time to actively listen to her partner and then lovingly implementing his own requests for an FLR! What a lucky bastard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous