All Comments on 'Out West Ch. 04: Martha's Rules'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Where is John Wayne...

...when you need him? Seriously, I am enjoying this story very much. It's giving a first-rate idea of how gruelling life and travel in the Old West could be. The week's terrible real-life floods in Germany and Belgium have given us a telling illustration of Martha's comment on how rivers show their displeasure at anything in their way. A telling paragraph indeed. I'm sure there will be many hardships and trials facing our heroines but I'm equally sure that they'll prevail. Thanks for a great tale.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

A story of love and inclusion ...

If women with the spirit of Martha Anderson had ruled the West back then, we might have had a Woman President, a Black President a hundred years ago.

Her simple humanity, kindness, hospitality, knowing what is right and acting on it is the true fulfillment of the American Dream. 150 years later, 50 years after Martin Luther King's Dream we are still struggling to achieve what Martha Anderson would do.

Martha's personal life too is guided by straightforward ethics: love without jealousy, understanding that a person's needs cannot necessarily be met by one person alone.

Martha's (Serrada's) influence rubs off on Pixie. This is the first time (in any story I think) where she is exposed to primal sex between a man and a woman. A black man and his pregnant wife, that is, with another woman watching who is lusting for that same black man, wishing for him to make her pregnant too.

Mary, Emma, Ben (and indirectly Martha who knows what could happen) are all comfortable with the situation. The couple is happy to share their lovemaking, and Emma is not shy masturbating in front of them.

Pixie, although a little uncomfortable at first, finds her happy place where she can contribute to sharing the joy. She is not watching but being watched by a horny man and a horny woman, as she feasts on her lover's meaty clit and gushing cunt.

In the end, nobody is horny anymore, as everybody is fulfilled. Well, almost, because Emma still longs to be filled with little babies.

As for Pixie who has given but not received yet, hopefully there will be Martha and Kate in the main house, welcoming her into lovemaking soon.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 3 years ago
They don't call it the wild west for nothin'

Lots of excitement in this chapter, with the best saved for the bunk house. It was great of Martha to offer a place to stay not only to Kate and Pixie, but to the family of Mary and Benjamin. It was funny that poor Pixie couldn't even peel a potato (which I myself use a knife to do, even in 2021). But of course her talents are with her tongue, which Emma was the happy recipient of whilst watching Ben and Mary have sex.

I am definitely eager to find out what the rest of the evening... as well as the rest of the stay at Martha's homestead... will bring. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Maonaigh - well we have not yet met Pixie’s brother Tim …. . So glad you are enjoying this. Serrada adds a great dimension xxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling Amadeus, this is an exciting collaboration which takes me to places I am not entirely comfortable with, but the story helps me. I am glad that communicates itself to the reader. Xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I am glad you are enjoying it, the new chapter is up tomorrow, so you will discover what happens next xxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

I can not comment better then amadeus in his previous comment ...... I thought too the humans strive for such like humanity humbleness caretaking loveliness openminds but in the end it is power money sex ..... So its a fine chapter for making us thinking about our actings

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much - I really love reading your comments xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES