Out West Ch. 04: Martha's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and left to see about supper.

I got washed up and changed into something I felt comfortable in, trousers and a good shirt, with my boots. Besides, my travelin' dress was near standing on its own. I set it in the washroom to air out a little before I fixed to washing it. My small clothes I put in Emma's washing basket. I washed my pits and dunked my face in the wash bin then felt like a new woman.

When I got to the kitchen, the looks I got stopped everyone but Emma.

"Whatcha' lookin' at?" I turned around to see if one of the young'uns had snuck in behind me, but it was me.

"Why are you wearing clothing for men?" Pixie asked, as Kate and Emma looked at each other.

"They make more sense little'un easier to work in and I have to work."

It was true, dresses might look good I suppose but they did not make it easy to move, they tended to be heavier and they just get in the way, when working with axes and large animals, you needed to move and sometimes move fast.

"Beside," Emma said, "she looks so handsome in that getup." A comment that brought a round of laughter, even from me.

I sat down and took up a knife and started peeling potatoes. All of us were, but I quickly noticed that everyone was watching Miss Pixie like a hawk and I must have missed something prior to comin' in.

I watched the little lass try and cut her fingers off one by one. Emma glanced at me again, I did not have to hear her words to hear them 'How long are you going to let this go on?' I smirked back at her and she gave me a scowl. She was a soft hearted soul. It was about then that it happened again.

"Ouch!" Pixie screeched and put yet another finger into her mouth to stop the bleeding and put the offending paring knife down as well as the bloody partially pealed potato down.

"Kate go fetch her another plaster..." I glanced at Kate who was sitting with her own well pealed pile of potatos, and I finished mine, Emma was done with her batch, little Pixie had almost completed the one.

"I will do it!" Emma said with exasperation, and got up to go to the cabinet where we kept such things.

"I am sorry," Pixie moaned for the third time that morning, "I suppose I am all thumbs with this..." She waved the poor knife about as if it were at fault.

"Well enough girl, I realize more than ever you tellen is true, otherwise you woulda starved long ago." I had set her a task to see if she was lyin' to me, twas clear she had no idea how to even hold the knife let alone peel one. Simplest thing in the world, ever woman on Earth knew how to peel a potato, Irish learn it from birth, but poor Pixie was all thumbs, well perhaps she would be soon if'n I didn't stop her. Being her thumbs was swiftly becoming the only uncut parts of her hands.

"Why don't you go outside and see to Ben and Mary's young'uns they seem to have taken a liken to ya'" I added, and dropped my second to last potato in the water to soak, "Just toss that bloody thing in the bin and give me ta'others."

The look of relief on the girl's face was akin to letting a boy pee after a long day of studyin' She 'bout bounced out of the room and out the door.

I shook my head, "You best be keepen a close eye on her or she gonna get carried off by somebody to a bad end." I said to Kate, who just blushed deep scarlet.

"Ohhh I see perhaps not completely and innocent after all..."

I put down the finished potato and picked up another, only a half bushel needed but with all these new mouths to feed we needed plenty.

"Oh, she is wiser in many ways than she looks," Kate turned an even deeper shade of red as Emma returned.

"Where's Pixie?" She asked.

"Sent her outside to play with the children." I said not looking at Emma, I had completely forgot about the plaster.

"Fine, I will go find her then."

Yes, I thought so, any excuse to be close to children, colored or no. She had a powerful need to birth babies. I was startin' to think I might have to tie Emma up to keep her away from Ben. He was a good man; but poor Emma wanted her own babies. I wondered if I were not being selfish keepin' her here away from her chances of being a wife and mother. But kept these thoughts to myself and told her:

"She is fine darlin' just let her be and let's finish up for, then if'n she ain't back we can all go lookin' for her."

"No, Martha, it's okay, you're right, let me go find her."

I had premonitions - but let it, and her, go.

[Here Martha's Journal abruptly ends and as it happens, I can fill it the gaps, if that's quite the right phrase.]

I wandered over to the bunk house. Damned knives, nasty sharp things. I didn't much like potatoes anyhow. I shouldn't have offered but liked to be helpful. Instead I'd made a fool of myself.

Well, Eliza and Elijah would be more fun.

"Miss Pixie you don't want to go near, Mama and Papa are wrestling and they make a terrible racket when they do." Elijah said.

"Well my darlings, best get you tucked in then."

Bless them, they let me put them to bed, and I kissed them goodnight.

I knew I ought to get back to the house, but there was such a noise coming from the cabin I thought I'd best investigate. Peeping through the window I was startled.

Mary was bare-breasted and indeed, bare all over, and she seemed to be straddling Benjamin, who, likewise, was naked. Their dark skin was shining with sweat; it was a hot night. Mary's breasts seemed huge, and her tummy was swollen with the pregnancy. I was none too sure, to be honest, how you got pregnant, but it suited her.

I felt a touch behind me and started. It was Emma.

"It is beautiful isn't it? So sensual so erotic? He is magnificent isn't he?"

Emma seemed excited.

"Don't you just wish it was you? My pussy is squeezing as though he was in me, is yours?"

I was utterly baffled. It was true that my pussy was moistening, but I was not sure it had anything to do with Benjamin.

"I so want babies, Pixie, don't you? Isn't it just grand the fun you can have on the way?"

I was even more puzzled. It looked nothing like me and Kate. I wanted her softness and her curves, her loving and her cuddles. This, what we were watching, seemed something almost primal. It had about it something animalistic. That may have excited Emma, but it left me feeling uneasy.

Emma touched my hand and, as Mary moved up and down, Emma moaned - a quiet one, but suddenly. Mary's eyes caught mine and she smiled. She told us later it "did not bother me none to have folks watchin', was like that on the Plantation."

I could hear her say:

"Ben we got company..."

Ben glanced in our direction, and bent his neck to see. He must have said something to her, she smiled and nodded:

"Well," he smiled, "let's educate those ladies."

And so we watched.

As Mary's large breasts bounced as she rose Ben, Emma lifted her skirts and put her hand between her thighs to ease her needs. I felt so uneasy with what was happening in the cabin that I sought a refuge - and kneeling, looked up at her.

"I am happy to oblige."

She was so needy that she nodded.

It felt safer under her skirts. I loved the warmth and the earthy scent. I was taken aback by the forest of hair, but soon found my way to her pussy, which was much meatier than Kate's. My first few licks were tentative, partly because she clearly had not wiped, but she was so wet it soon did not matter. I could hear the noises of Mary and Ben in the background, but that was soon overtaken by Emma's moans.

My tongue explored her wetness. The tip found her entrance, and I teased her there, before licking upwards, stopping just short of her bud, before once more teasing her inner parts. Her abundant hair scratched my cheeks and tickled my nose, but I was a woman on a mission, and, gripping her thighs, pressed myself into her pussy, lapping furiously.

Emma's clitoris was larger than Kate's, and I could just suck it - so did. From her reaction - she gripped my head and moved herself in and out, grinding against me - she liked it. Then she came, and oh my did she cum. Kate's was like an intensification of her usual wetness, but Emma, well, she squirted into my face. As first I thought she'd peed, but it was not pee.

For a few minutes we rested like that.

Gradually, as she subsided, she fetched me from under her skirts.

"Thank you!" That was all she said.

Smiling at her, I looked into the cabin. Mary and Ben were spent, lying together.

"We must get back, my darling. I could get to like you a whole lot!"

12