All Comments on 'Paige's Journey Pt. 03'

by soonerj35

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved part 3

can't wait to see what Lindsay asks her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get on with it!

Why are you posting such short parts. For goodness sake, just get on with it, or do you only have 5 minutes at a time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What?

First two lines last story "As upperclassmen with good grades Blake and I both were rewarded with private rooms starting our Junior year of undergrad. The room across the hall opened up so I took it and let Blake keep our old room. " but now they share a wall so thin you can hear kissing?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thin walls

I grew up in a foster home where the son of the foster parents still lived at home in his 20’s almost every night I would listen to him fuck some slut or another. Most seemed to love the way he did it. I found kind the real reason for the screaming one day when he came out of the bathroom with a towel around him and the dog ran by and pulled it off. Damn he was hung crazy big. I vowed then I would get to feel it. I managed to get my chance about six months later. And I have to say, once I adjusted to how thick it was , my god did it feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Married in a bachelor pad? Really?

Way to sell it to the cheap seats.

col_lovercol_loverabout 5 years ago
Love it.

I love a good slut wife or girlfriend story.

Anonymous cuck's love this story's

Get on with it.

Just click the button.

WHAT.

They live across from each other and share a wall . obviously they live down the end of the hall.

I can not recall anyone saying they were married.

I know this story has a "Hotwife" tag and she is only the girlfriend, but that ok.

Keep up the good work Soonerj35

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
garbage

One Star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous