All Comments on 'Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 04'

by SILVERBEARD69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Palm Springs Vacation is a blazing drama, a gripping story of complex interrelationships that continues brilliantly in this fourth and surely the best yet chapter of this truly compelling series. (Chapter 4, however, makes little sense unless the previous three chapters are read first, and this reviewer would urge the attentive reader to do just that). There is a fascinating and unfinished subtle rivalry especially between Sharon and Victoria, and how this will play on in the long term remains to be seen. One can only hope that next chapter in this thrilling series will explore that in more depth. What this chapter excels at is not only the excellence of its writing, but the fact that the author does not rush through various scenes on the one hand, nor drag them out for too long on the other. In short, this is brilliant story telling, and this chapter fully deserves a Five Stars rating.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It is mostly well written, and the plot is engaging, but I do believe the previous comment might have be developed using ChatGPT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous