Pecs Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It finally dawned on him that if anything changed between his sister and himself after last night, he'd be the one to blame. He was the only one building this up into something bigger than it truly was. Pregnancy risks aside, even their own mom was cool about it.

In his mind's eye, he imagined his sister curled up on her bed with a box of tissues by her side, feeling rejected by her own brother. She could probably still smell his scent in her room.

The emotional toll was immense. He'd realised he was fucking everything up. He desperately hoped he could make things right again.

He stood up, left the park, and went back home.

"Lani?" he shouted as he opened his mom's front door. "Lani?" He heard someone blowing their nose. "Lani?" he yelled again.

"In here," she sobbed. He found her in her bedroom, curled up on her bed with a box of tissues by her side. "What do you want, Kuya?"

"Lani, I'm so fucking sorry." Tears poured down his cheeks. "I'm so fucking sorry."

She sat up and hugged him like the world was about to end. "You're scaring me, Kuya. I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me. I just needed some time to think. I didn't go to the gym to work out today, I went there to clear my head. There's a lot of weird, new stuff churning around inside my mind right now, and I'm struggling to make sense of it all." He rubbed her back. "Please don't be scared, Lani."

"I can't help it, Kuya."

The only thing Teejay could do was hug her tighter. "Everything's OK. I love you, Lani."

They lay side by side in her room for the rest of the afternoon. Tata, the family cat, jumped up onto her bed and kept them company. They spoke to each other from time to time, but mostly, they lay in silence, enjoying each other's companionship and embrace, yet lost in their own thoughts. Tata purred as the afternoon sun arced lazily across the sky and began to set.

Unexpectedly, Teejay's tummy rumbled.

"I heard that," Lani joked. "That was so loud they heard it in Australia."

"I haven't eaten anything since breakfast."

"Let me cook you something?" she offered.

Teejay lifted his head to check the time on Lani's bedside alarm clock. "It's nearly time for dinner. Maybe Mom has something prepared?"

"Let's check." They bounced off her bed and headed out to the living room.

Their mom was watching Wheel of Fortune on TV. "Hey," she greeted. "Good to see you both." She knew they'd spent most of the afternoon together in Lani's room. She didn't know whether they were having sex or not, but so long as they were being sensible and responsible, meaning her son kept his dick a million miles away from her daughter's pussy, she didn't mind. "Hungry?"

"Kuya's tummy rumbled, and NASA said they registered aftershocks on the moon."

Teejay grinned, hugging his beautiful sister tight.

"Pizza for dinner?" their mom suggested.

"Fuck yeah!" Lani replied. She opened the relevant app on her phone, and half an hour later, three hot, delicious pizzas rocked up on the doorstep. They ate straight from the boxes, sharing the food joyously with each other.

Teejay burped. "Can we stay in tonight?" he asked his sister. "We've gone out the last two nights."

"Sure," Lani replied, struggling with a strand of elastic cheese that refused to break. "Sounds good to me, Kuya."

Teejay's healthy appetite ensured there were no leftovers. After he deposited the cardboard boxes into the recycling bin by the side of the house, they settled down in front of the TV. Their mom scrolled through the dial. She skipped past a baseball game, an episode of Seinfeld, and endless news channels before settling on a feelgood romcom that had only just started. She scooted into the kitchen and brought back three glasses full of ice, plus a half-full bottle of bourbon. The microwave oven popped popcorn.

Maria glanced over at her twins, sitting side by side on the couch. She watched as they ate their popcorn, sipped their drinks and enjoyed the movie. They'd all seen the film before, but that made it even better. She'd rarely ever felt so relaxed and content.

Her kids laughed in all the right places, and she drained her glass as the credits rolled. "I'm going to bed," she said. "Don't stay up too late."

"Night, Mom," said Teejay. His sister said nothing. They waited until their mom had visited the bathroom and closed her bedroom door before daring to breathe again.

"Kuya?" she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I'm so sorry about last night too. I never should've asked you to show me what anal sex is like. It felt great, and I'm glad you were the one to pop my butt cherry, but it's probably not the kind of thing siblings should ask of each other. I just want you to know I'll never ask you to do anything like that ever again."

"Really?" Teejay smiled wickedly. "I thought maybe we could do it again tonight."

His twin sister gasped, eyes wide open.

"But only if you want to, that is."

She grabbed him by the hand and led him to her room. They stood beside her bed. The reading lamp on her bedside table glowed, piercing the darkness. "Kiss me like you'd kiss a boy," she said.

Her big brother forcefully pulled her face toward his. Jamming his tongue into her mouth, he made his sister moan. They didn't need to act furtively or keep quiet -- their mom knew exactly what was going on, and they knew she was OK with it. Mostly.

"Fuck, Kuya, I'm so fucking wet right now."

Teejay wasn't sure what she meant. He broke the kiss. "I'm sorry," he apologised.

"Kuya, it means my vagina is lubricating. You've had enough anal sex to know butts don't self-lubricate, but pussies do when they're aroused."

Teejay coughed. "Are you aroused, Lani?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Did I arouse you?"

She drowned in his eyes, in love with his innocence. "Oh my god, Kuya, I want you so fucking bad right now." She threw her top over her head and guided her brother's mouth to her nipples.

"I've never done this before, sis," he admitted as he nuzzled on his first pair of tits, "but I want to."

She moved to her bed and laid down on her back. Her brother followed. He lay on top of her, still fully clothed. She felt his stiff cock pressing into her as he sucked on her huge titties. Her hungry pussy was sopping wet. She could feel it pulsing.

She rolled over on top of her brother. "My turn now." She ripped his t-shirt off and began to stroke his massive pecs, sucking hard on his nipples. "Every time I look at your chest, Kuya, I swoon. It's so fucking perfect. It's like sexual crack for a muscleslut like me."

He'd never heard his sister talk like that. Her words, plus the feeling of her mouth on his chest, nearly made Teejay nut in his undies. He needed to take his pants off, but it wasn't easy. The only way he could do it was to get back out of bed and stand up. As he whipped off his underpants, Lani gawked at his cock. It wasn't particularly long or thick, but it was fiercely erect. As far as she was concerned, it was the perfect size and shape. "Did I do that to you?" She bit her bottom lip seductively.

Teejay nodded.

"Come back to bed," she said. "I want to show you something." Her brother lay down beside her. She kissed him again before guiding his hand down between her legs.

"You're so warm down there, Lani."

She felt his fingers accidentally tickle her inner thigh. Not quite the right spot. She moved his hand a little more, and his fingers touched a pussy for the first time in his life.

"And you're so wet, too."

Lani shivered at her brother's touch, but Teejay wasn't sure what to do. He looked at her as if waiting for directions.

"Can you run your fingertips up and down my lips?"

Teejay began to move his hand and fingers. "Like this?"

"Ohh ... fuck, Kuya." Her eyes were closed now, rolled into the back of her head. Her jaw felt slack and relaxed. "You can push them inside a little, if you want." As her big brother followed her suggestion, Lani imagined her brother's two fingers were his cock. She lifted her pelvis up off the mattress as if to meet his imaginary thrusts.

Teejay continued mechanically thrusting his hand back and forth, watching his sister for a sign. She looked like she was enjoying the experience, even though he didn't really have much of an idea what he was doing.

"If you move your fingers up towards my belly button, Kuya, you'll find a small, firm piece of flesh near the top of my pussy, just on the inside." She felt his fingers moving north, beginning to explore, yet still not quite willing to believe that this was actually happening. Her breath caught in her throat as his fingers zeroed in.

Teejay pushed a fingertip over the top of the piece of flesh and began to move it left and right. He studied her face, waiting for a reaction. Seconds later, his sister began to thrash as if she was possessed.

"I'm gonna cum so fucking hard right now," she screamed. There was no way in the world their mom didn't hear that.

Lani's back arched and her eyes squeezed shut as the freight train bore down upon her. She moaned and sighed as wave after wave of ecstatic bliss rolled over her.

Teejay waited until his sister's orgasm had subsided. His hand was resting on her wet thigh. He could still feel her warmth. "Was that good? I didn't really know what I was doing."

Lani opened her eyes and looked at her beautiful twin brother. Her forehead was sweaty and her jaw was slack. "I think you just broke my brain, Kuya."

"But you didn't squirt. Not like last night. You're wet, but ..."

"It doesn't matter," she interrupted. "We're not like boys. I'll explain later." Lani reached down and grabbed his cock. Her gay brother was still hard. "I've got an idea," she said. She got up and retrieved her bottle of lube from her sock drawer. "Can you?" she asked.

He knew what she was asking, and this time, there was no reluctance. Teejay squirted a dollop of lube into his fingertips and began to massage his sister's asshole. His fingers were so wet from her pussy he wondered whether he could've just used her natural lubrication, but given he was a hetero novice, he thought it best to go by the book.

She moaned as she felt his fingers tickling her anus. He slipped his middle finger in, up to the second knuckle. "Can we do it on my back? I want to watch you while we fuck."

Teejay smiled. He grabbed two pillows and placed them under his sister's butt. He placed an arm either side of her shoulders and pressed his cock up against her anal opening.

"You ready?"

"I think I've been ready for this since like fucking forever."

He pressed the head of his dick into his sister's ass. She threw her hands back over her head in total submission to him. "Please fuck me slow, Kuya."

He leaned forward so their faces were mere centimetres apart. They could feel each other's breath as they stared into each other's eyes. "Kiss me like a boy," she whispered, and Teejay buried his tongue in the back of his twin sister's throat. She moaned into his mouth as he sank a little deeper into her ass.

He knew he couldn't hold out for long; her ass was way too tight and inviting. "I'm gonna cum," he announced. A warm bead of sweat splash-landed on his sister's huge rack.

"Cum in my ass," she pleaded, reaching up to tease his erect nipples.

She felt his cock begin to grow, stretching the limits of her inexperienced ass, and she knew he was about to nut.

He groaned above her as he shot rope after rope of thick semen into her butt. And as she felt him cumming inside her, she reached down, touched her clitoris and came a second time. This time, she squirted, drenching her big brother's toned sixpack.

She held her brother's ass cheeks, one in each palm, holding his slowly deflating penis inside her for as long as possible. "I think we made a mess again," she observed.

"Those pillowcases need to go in the wash," he replied. "They're a bit messy."

"And my sheets are wet."

"More washing for Mom in the morning."

"I'd put them in the machine now," Lani said, "only it's noisy, and Mom's probably asleep."

Teejay raised his eyebrows. "You reckon she's asleep right now?"

Lani looked sheepish and embarrassed. "I made a lot of noise, didn't I?"

"Well, yeah," her brother agreed. "A little bit."

"Still, probably not a good idea to do a load of washing this late at night. Besides, I'm tired." She delivered a comically overexaggerated yawn.

Teejay's soft cock finally fell out of her. Gently, he explained the cleanup routine to his sister. He'd been on the receiving end many times before. Her ass was a heady mixture of lube, sperm, and potentially at least one other element. She took his advice and climbed into the shower for a few moments. When she re-emerged, he was sitting on his own bed, with the door open, waiting for her.

"The roles are reversed tonight," he said. "Sleep in here with me? We'll fix your room up in the morning, but I bet Mom gets to it first."

They climbed naked into his bed. While his sister was showering, Teejay had turned his fan on. It was circulating cool, fresh air.

Lani draped a heavy arm across her twin brother's huge chest. "I need to tell you something, Kuya. Something very important."

His eyes were already closed, awaiting sleep. It had been an eventful day. "What's that?"

"I love you, Kuya."

"I love you too."

Love is complicated for some people, but right now, it wasn't complicated for Lani. She was head over heels in love for her brother in every way imaginable, but she knew his stay in California was only temporary. "I'm gonna miss you so fucking bad when you go back to Texas," she whispered to him.

Teejay didn't respond because he wasn't sure what to say. He knew what his twin sister was driving at. He loved her, as he always had and always would, but his feelings were different and somewhat more complicated. Nothing about tonight had changed the way he felt about the male body. He just wasn't into women. He was still 100% gay.

Lani lay a heavy, sleepy arm across her big brother's sculpted chest. "When do you have to go back to college?" she tentatively asked.

"Day after tomorrow."

Lani shed a tear. Too soon. "No," she whispered silently to herself.

She rolled onto her back and drifted off to sleep imagining her brother towering over her, piledriving her hungry, wet cunt to an earth-shattering orgasm, impregnating her.

Fuck, she wanted this so bad.

They slept, and the next thing either of them heard was the insistent whirr of their mom's washing machine in the morning. Lani's eyes opened. In deep sleep, she'd barely moved all night. Her massive, succulent breasts were jammed against her brother's chest, and her arm was still possessively draped across his frame as if never wanting to let him go.

12