All Comments on 'Pikes Hill Ch. 04'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is developing into a true epic ! .............. Well Written !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sick and repulsing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another great chapter to the story. Thank you. I love that you are again highlighting the delicious dominance of an equestrian woman, dressed imposingly in jodhpurs and riding boots and always with her whip at hand to ensure proper obedience.

I imagine that many of your readers, like me, dream of being under the control and authority of such a woman.

I am reminded of the early chapters of your story called “Bird of Prey” and how quickly Riding Mistress Elaine, dressed in full riding apparel in her office, very quickly had Gordon under her command. After having him confess his submissive desires she stripped off her jodhpurs and was soon enjoying his servility as his tongue lapped and probed her savory and sticky anus.

Hoping for more equestrian tales in future stories.

DannyeightDannyeightabout 1 month ago

Another magnificent chapter in this captivating masterpiece. Thank you Mr Sputnik.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pikes Hill Ch. 03 Previous Part
Pikes Hill Series Info