All Comments on 'Profiles in How Husbands Think Ch. 01'

by MarriedMindGames

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
First nine paragraphs were great.

After that, not so much. A lot of guys are secretly happy when other men notice how hot their wives/girlfriends are. It’s a little victory to know you have something other guys envy.

But how many men really fantasize about their wives fondling or fucking or sucking off those other men?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
So

So that's what is in those heads? Who woulda thunk it? Interesting postulation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My two cents...

Any male who wants someone else to have sex with his wife is no man.

This is not how a normal husband thinks!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Meh

"he enjoyed the view of Kathleen's tight married ass" - Newsflash! Asses, pussies, breasts, whatever aren't married! They may be part of a married woman's body, but they have no marital status of their own!

This is nothing about how "husbands" think. It is a description of one particular husband's thoughts. Not the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

This is a joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sure not

What I thank .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: Reed Richards

Good question. I doubt that many would, except in the stories in "loving wives". Seems like willing cuckoldry runs rampant in this category and from the comments it's pretty much the same people who prefer them. The majority don't seem to appreciate being cuckolded. The comments pretty much point that out.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
3* - had promise then

MarriedMindGames wrote husband as a 15 year old. The characters were not developed or explained so had only there actions and his thoughts to go by. I don’t relate because I never thought “I want to see 50 guys have sex with my woman”. I certainly thought “I am with the sexiest woman and those guys are probably lusting after her or wow that woman is hot I wish I was her date”. That is what is happening in my mind. Also in my thoughts are “what are my woman’s thoughts and life goals. How can we have fun together in addition to sex?”

I admit that in the first years of marriage I constantly wanted sex more than the romance that my wife told me she wanted. But I am selfish and wanted her all for me not every other guy. Just saying that’s how I felt.

The story was simple and short but the author was probably typing with his left hand and stroking his cock with his right. That distraction explains the story’s limitations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Horny male teenagers think like this some of the time. But they aren't married. Newlywed husbands think like this some of the time. But they aren't attuned to other men's thoughts. The rest of the male population NEVER thinks like this. Most are thinking of any excuse to NOT go shopping with their wives, stay home and watch the game. You have no clue.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
you are a minority

your fetish is largely the butt of every joke, if it isn't taken seriously. the latter would treat you like a disease. cuck fetishes are rare, and largely despised....as they serve zero evolutionary benefit. it was breed out.

you're only seeing a resurgence because the internet makes rare kinks anonymously acceptable. that....and our first world success leads to sheer boredom....and as history shows.....weaker men thrive in this environment.

i say no, most men don't think this. maybe 1-8% think this way. that's generous. and i'm not even talking full cuck, but cuck curious. that's how rare your kink is. i'd say actual cucks make up 1-3%. and i mean willing. we all know women and men cuck their partners without consent. cheating is despised, but far less degenerate.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Hi MMG, thanks for sharing. Good concept, as others noted you over-generalized you and your crews feelings. Also you got hammered bc apparently you are not clear about other guys checking out your wife. Was it, eat your heart out, you'll never get it.

Most of us are probably middle of the road and it shopping with our wives. Will we get lunch, a stop by the bar, some time to talk in the cat? Yeah, then we're in. Michael's for craft stuff followed immediately by Kohl's with no new sexy stuff for her and no social time? Probably pass

In my circles, whether Collegiate, blue collar, MTB, equestrian. Most guys put out a friendly vibe, but with a good taste of " Fuck with me and you'll get your ass kicked"

Nothing wrong with an innate cuck tendency. Poor odds on the droolers compelled to act on it. Wanting to abrogate in your prime years ain't much to be proud of either.

This would be interesting to see if you would fan out, and get off the wife as object for others topic.

Thanks for trying something a bit different, good for you.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
It is funny...

...how ignorant some commentors can be.

In an extensive study in 2012, cuckold and hot wife porn was the second most popular topic for all internet porn. A 2015 report shows it as the fastest growing "legal" segment in porn among heterosexual males. Several published studies among married men indicate it is by far the most common male sexual fantasy. As a marriage, intimacy and relationship coach, I can provide ample anecdotal support for that, as it is the single biggest fantasy among my married male clients over the past 30.

That does not mean all the men who have the fantasy would ever act it out. Many men also would never admit to the fantasy or would vehemently deny it, even though they have it frequently, due to the negative stigma often associated with it. I would even argue that if cuckold porn is THAT popular, it would easily explain the huge popularity of the Loving Wives category, which whether or not you want to accept it, is about wives fucking other men.

So if anyone is in the minority it is those of you who bash the fantasy that most of the people reading these stories probably share. You, sir, are the minority.

In addition, consensual sharing, swinging and group sex are not the same thing as humiliation-based cuckoldry. The story depicted consensual sharing and group sex fantasies. To label them as "cuck shit" just shows the total ignorance of a clearly vocal, but ill-informed minority

Have a nice day,

Bandor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sometimes you just have to open the wound and let the puss flow.

Hope you get better.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@KingBandor

Cuckold has NOTHING to do with the popularity of LW. If anything it is killing LW.

To be clear, I'm not talking about the dictionary definition of cuckold, which DOES cover most of LW, but the cuck stories that are infecting LW.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 5 years ago
No Hard Facts, But...

I have been married for 55 years (but still live an active life). We have lived in many places in the US and Europe. Our life together has been a varied and happy life, with many friends and social groups. In my entire life, I have never run across a husband who wanted to watch his wife with another man (or for that matter a wife with those thoughts about her husband). Old fashioned? Sure and proud of it. This is not scientific, but these claims this behavior is widespread just do not pass my laugh test.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
SparksWillFly

Love the comment, explains exactly how I feel. I don't have your years, but I ,also, have been around a bit in several different circles and people. I have never known a swinger, swapper or cuckold. I had a friend years ago who cheated on his wife. He is divorced and I haven't spoken to him in 15 years. Some of my friends may have been into those things, but they kept them hidden . These people , I'm sure there are some, live in the dark, keeping their secrets from everyone. Doesn't sound like a happy way to live.

Sbrooks103x, I also agree with your observation. The cuckold stories are taking over LW. We are flooded daily with ever more over the top cuckold stories that have no basis in reality or even humanity. The same few people praise them and stridently attack anyone who dares to hold an opposing opinion. My favorites are the ones who say that we are not real men because we aren't secure enough to share our wives with other men. That really makes a lot of sense doesn't it? I can't see anyone who needs another to take care of their wife as being much of a man. Any man whose wife needs another man shouldn't feel too secure. Cucks can't claim any manhood at all. They are only to be pitied . I try to stay away from these stories, except where I get credit for other's comments. I believe that I am as reviled as swingerjoe now for my comments, just in the other side of the spectrum. I need to write my own story now, so that I can be properly trashed.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
@sbrooks103x

If it is being "killed", maybe it is from the plethora of writers who post their stories about wives having sex with other men in other categories to avoid the bashing that they get when they post them in the category that is specifically intended to include them.

If a story involves married extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing, etc. then I have no problem with it being published in LW. The category description doesn't say that this category is for only BTB or only RACC and it certainly doesn't say "no cuckold" stories. If I don't like the topic of a story, I don't read it. But, I'm not going to bash the story or the morality of the author for writing it.

Just because someone doesn't like a topic ( that by definition fits this category ) doesn't give that person the right to tell people their stories don't belong. The world would be a terribly boring place if the only things we were allowed to read were things one group of people approved of.

There are many categories in Literotica that I never choose to read because they don't interest me, like Sci-Fi, for example. It would be stupid of me to go to the Sci-Fi category and bash anyone who writes stories about Aliens because Aliens gross me out or to tell them that stories about Aliens do not belong in Sci-Fi, or that all those Aliens stories are killing the group. If I don't like stories about Aliens, I won't read them.

In 2016-2017, one porn site had about 30BILLION visits. According to their published stats, the category that gained the most views from 2016 to 2017:

• Cuckold (men watching other men with their gals), up 72 percent

The 2nd highest trending search among men in Australia was "creampie gangbang".

In 2016, one of the fastest growing search categories among British Men was "cuckold", up 94% over 2015.

In 2013 in the US, "cuckold" was the 23rd most popular search term, but in 2018 it was 14th. It broke the top 10 in several US states. The most popular related search term is “cuckold humiliation” followed by “amateur cuckold” and “cuckold cleanup”.

Want to know what else people who searched for "cuckold" are interested in? Of people who searched for cuckold, their OTHER most popular searches included: "cheating revenge", "interracial wife", "mistress", and "wife fucks other men". Sure sounds like Loving Wives mix of topics.

So, the things you claim are "killing" Loving Wives seem to be perfectly in line with the changing demographics and interests of general porn on the Internet. Perhaps the stories in LW are just a reflection of the interests of the same group of people.

KB

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Well said Your Majesty, that is interesting information

Although those to whom you are providing the data will probably say "don't confuse me with facts, my mind is already made up".

The Loving Wives commentariat is a parochial group. I suspect that there are not many who look at the other categories to see whether there are stories there that they may enjoy reading. It is clear that there are now authors who submit their stories about wives having 'extra-marital fun' in categories such as Mature, Inter-racial, etc to avoid the negativity the story will attract here.

(eg; yesterday's story about a married woman having sex with a young surfer who was clearly given an irrelevant ethnicity to allow the story to be submitted in Inter-racial rather than LW.)

Those who insist that any wife must suffer 'consequences' if she should stray from the true path of marital fidelity are the most demanding that only their preferred type of story should be included in the LW category. If the husband in the story fails to exact retribution, or worse if he should become a submissive 'cuck', they complain long and loud that it is not a true LW story and should be in a different category.

Those who prefer cuck stories seem to be more tolerant. They don't seem to make many comments saying that stories they don't like shouldn't be published in the LW category. Maybe they simply don't read the consequence stories and thus don't feel the need to comment.

As one who doesn't particularly like (or read) either consequence or cuck stories, but who is fascinated by the comments, I hope that the category continues to enrage the commentariat. I suspect that those who make the comments would also be mortified if what they are demanding actually came to pass. They would have to find something else to complain about.

Lue

Ps: I do have a complaint, but it's about the delays in publishing the comments which the moderation process now causes. It has reduced the ability to have a reasonable conversation between commenters when there is more than half a day between submitting a comment and seeing it posted.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@KIngBandor

Consequences writers aren't leaving LW to avoid bashing, it's to get away from the "fag, cuck, shit" crap. As for "not liking a topic," the problem is there are other categories. If someone wants to post a Gay story, there is a category for that. As for cuckold (not the dictionary definition, as MOST LW stories involve cuckold), that's a fetish, and belongs in Fetish.

While not my taste, I fully understand that Swinging, Sharing, Swapping are part of LW, and I suppose cuck could be considered an extreme form of sharing, but just judging by the comments, a large segment of the LW readership doesn't think they belong.

As for your surveys, unless you know A) How many of the searches are unique, and not multiple searches by the same people, and B) How many people aren't searching at all, and therefore aren't being counted, then those %'s are meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hidden thoughts

I remember being jealous of my wife, and the idea of anyone touching her would throw me into a rage. Then one time I was out of town, she went to a party at her girl friend's, drinks and smoke and one thing led to another which I found out about. Big fight, then later I sat alone, harder than I ever remember, unable to think of anything else. I didn't understand that, we broke up, and now, thinking, that was a mistake.

There is no point in denying the truth just because society suggests it is what we are supposed to. My current wife and I live an open lifestyle, no problems at all. I will admit, I miss my 1st wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
need less stories like this

1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedMindGames@MarriedMindGames
Sometimes the rush that comes with the thoughts of a married mind can be intense. Filth that nobody who knows us would suspect to exist in our secret appetites... mindgames we play with our spouse... mindgames we play to manipulate our spouse... mindgames we play as secrets k...