All Comments on 'Puma Sessions Ch. 04'

by AnybodyEverybody

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why not just leave her husband?

She clearly doesn’t want to be with him or her kids, so why stay? It seems unnecessarily complicating. By making atom to be the most clueless person alive, you really take away the Living Wife part as all we ever see is a small vignette of her life as a mom but the rest of the time it’s a whore in training.

And that’s fine. I don’t care if you turn her into a meth addicted skank, she is singularly a one dimensional caricature...but you haven’t even come close to exploring the family dynamic, how her “I don’t give a shit” lackadaisical attitude is affecting her family. How her children react to their mom barely giving them the time of day or Tom wondering just what the fuck is going on.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
Who the hell is Tom?

In chapter 3, her husband was John...are you even re-reading your bullshit? If she’s so fucking unhappy, then fucking leave Tom/John or whatever the fuck his name is. IRL, by now, her family would be coming home to an empty house and her wedding rings on the table and it might be shitty; but it happens.

So fucking go.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

This is so disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hey Bitch

i am the lawyer from your husband. You lose your boys and the money.

Now you are in the hell

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Bad is one thing

This is way beyond bad. This is an insult to the written word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry but

I’m sorry to say but this story has clearly lost its way . Ch 1 started off with an interesting thought. But now you have just turned it into complete and utter waste of time it’s boring because the loving wife category is swamped with identical stories. For this sort of story you should of tried a different category. If the loving wife category wasn’t swamped with all the same old stories especially like this you might have had a chance. So to be honest you should have noticed how swamped the loving wife category was before you published your stories. If you had checked and saw how bad the stories were in the loving wife category. So that would have given you time to put it into a different and get better response to your stories. But it looks like you just dived right in the old fools way . Instead of look before you leap . The only thing that is going strong in the loving wife category is the BTB stories it’s because of the effort the writers have to put in to get the likes . They really really have to do research on there stories and they push there imagination to its limits because of the hard work they put in the respect to them is unreal. If you want to earn the respect like the other writers get in the loving wife category then try and write a BTB story. But if I was you I would probably try a different category or move your story into a different category it’s the category what is hurting your stories not the reviews or comments. Some of the comments are trying to help you some reviews are just worrying . But for the time being the loving wife category is just swamped with this sorts of stories and they get no where normally on a standard day you would probably have about 5 to 6 of these types of stories but at the moment it’s like 9 or more stories of this type a day . Just thought you would probably like to know.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
This one

Should have stayed in your computer. Sucked, but then you knew that and posted anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow. Do they let 13 year old boys put their fantasies on here?

Just another stupid slut story. Of course hubby doesn’t find out even after her tats and piercings. In all these type of stories hubby has to be clueless with no consequences for the slut. Glad to know real life isn’t that way and slut will be thrown to the curb and her lover will be feeling some pain too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous