Puma Sessions Ch. 06

Story Info
The night continues with new experiences, sex with my best friend.
2.5k words
4.13
6.8k
6

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer, this story is fast becoming a novel is a work of fiction for the most part the names used are not real people, the businesses, locations, and organizations while real are used in a way that is purely fictional to add realism to the story.

Gina and I eased into the hot tub and sat across from each other, leaving room for Jack to sit in the middle. Gina giggled, "First, thank goodness you show up tonight, I knew somebody was coming but I did not have any idea who it might be."

Before I could speak Gina continued, "Second, what the hell are you doing TJ?"

I giggled, "It seemed like the thing to do at the time; Jack blows my mind every time I'm with him. He scares and excites at the same time. I'm finding that the less control I have intensifies my orgasms and at this time in my life I need and want more, I crave those feelings. I can't go there myself by maintaining control, I need to let Jack take me there.

Gina shook her head, "Exactly what did you tell Jack?"

I looked to Gina, I did not tell Gina that I told Jack that I was in love with him saying only, "I made a serious commitment to Jack that I am his Sex Bitch totally. Jack now controls my appearance, when, where and who I hook-up with. I will do whatever pleases him without question or complaint, hence the tats and piercings."

"What about your husband and your boys," Gina asked?

"Jack and I agreed two rules, my boys come first and nothing that gets me arrested. As for Tom, Fuck him, he goes out of his way to avoid me, it's been over a year since he has touched me and I pretty sure he's cheating on me. Jack gave me his word that he would do nothing that gives Tom information he could use against me. I want to experience everything I have been missing and I trust Jack to give it to me."

"TJ, just so you know, I just hookup with Jack and we play games but that's it. I thought I was a crazy Bitch and if you weren't already in love with Jack, I would tell you to run away but it's too late for that, so welcome to the love club," and Gina busted out laughing and I joined in.

Than I had a thought, "Hey Gina what was Jack talking about adding you to the tip menu?"

Gina laughed, "Oh at some point in the night we will get some takeout and have it delivered and I will probably have to suck off the delivery boy," then Gina giggled, "That is unless I can finagle Jack into getting you to do it as his new Bitch."

I giggled, "You wouldn't do that would you?"

Gina laughed, "You're in the anything goes world now Bitch but I was just fucking with you," and we both laughed but mine was more of a nervous laugh.

Jack walked out of the bedroom carrying a tray of wine and snacks. He sat the tray down beside the tub and stepped in. He handed Gina and I a glass of wine and ask if we wanted some crackers and cheese. Once we had a little plate and wine, Jack handed a bottle of water to each of us and I chugged mine down and Jack handed me another.

Jack smiled and I got a little nervous and he started to speak, "Ok that was a good first round we'll get back at it shortly. We are starting off the next round with some lesbian action on film and after that we will have some take out. Gina if it goes as well as I think, you should make some extra cash for the next 6 months or so, do you have any problem with that?"

Gina giggled, "No Baby I'm good."

I was a little taken aback as Jack moved on to the next order of business, dinner. The reality of my new position hit home. I belong to Jack and as his Bitch, I didn't have a say in anything and here shortly I would be a new Lesbian porn star.

"Next, what do you Bitches want for dinner, pizza, chinese, or wings?"

Gina spoke first, "Pizza."

Jack looked to me and I remained silent, "Bitch you get a vote on food what your choice?"

I giggled, "I wasn't sure but pizza is good with me."

"Ok, pizza it is, Gina you are on the menu but if you can get TJ to spit on film, she'll take your place. But whoever gives the tip, I want no jizz on my floor, don't spill a drop or I'll invite the delivery boy along with his friends for another round after his shift, understand?"

Gina and I both nodded and Jack stood and got out of the tub and we started to get out but Jack stop us, telling us to stay put and relaxed.

Gina giggled, "Bitch I going to drive you wild."

I laughed nervously, "We'll see."

Jack walked back out to the patio and motioned for us to come inside and we quickly got out of the tub and dried off as we walked to the door. The room was very bright as we entered, Jack had set up 5 lights on stands and I couple cameras, along with a hand camera sitting on the night stand.

Well I guess it was time for my video debut. I didn't think about the possibility of me being filmed participating in sex acts. But Jack was just getting started on playing with my ass and I was excited at all the possibilities he might have planned for me.

Jack looked at us, "Hair, makeup, jewelry, garter, stockings and heels, take your time I want you Bitches looking good. "And TJ, sign that film contract on the table before we get started," Jack ordered.

I looked at it briefly and signed the contract asking, "Is Gina going to sign also?"

Gina giggled, "No, this will make my 5th video for Jack but my first lesbian porno."

I was a little shocked, "Five, I didn't think Jack was into filming stuff."

Gina laughed, "Girl, Jack owns at least 2 porno sites that I know of and 3 or 4 strip clubs around town."

I just looked at Gina with my mouth wide open as she laughed, "During my divorce I was strapped for cash and Jack offered to make me a star. If I were you I would work on an all over tan and take the pole dancing class at the gym so you will be ready when Jack's gets around to showing your ass off at one of his clubs."

I stood again, mouth wide open, Gina giggled, "Bitch you wanted to experience everything and I guarantee you Jack will make your wishes come true."

I tried to be cool as I dried my hair but on the inside I was freaking out. I finally calmed down telling myself one session at a time. Get through tonight and worry about the future when I had some extra time. My hair was done and I set the hair dryer by Gina and went to work on my makeup. I put my necklace and earrings back on and waited for Gina to finish so we could go out at the same time.

Gina finished up and giggled, "It's on now Bitch," and ran out to the bedroom and I laughed scurrying behind her to the bedroom, I had to giggled a little because as I ran my tiny rings on my vaginal lips jingled a little.

Jack just shook his head, "Ok Gina get a couple nipple shots into Taylor and then move to the bed and take turns on your tits and go to the 69 position when you're ready. I want Gina on top, to start off and the first Bitch to cum gets worked hard, don't let up, any questions?"

I wanted to ask a question but decided just to follow Gina's lead and she pour 2 shot glasses of tequila and then rubbed her nipples with a lime wedge and then sprinkled salt on her nipples. Gina put a lime wedge into her mouth and then pull my head to her right nipple. I took my time licking the salt off and took the shot and Gina and I kissed as she squirted lime juice. We frenched for a while and then I repeated the process.

I didn't look to Jack or the cameras that were running instead I let Gina pull me to the bed. We crawled on giggling and started making out laying on our sides. I started off a little uncomfortable for my first time making out with another women having never any sexual curiosity to fuck another woman.

Gina apparently had no such reservations as she was aggressively working me up, her hand playing and twisting my nipples and we French kissed. It did not take long for me to move out of my comfort zone and moved into sex zone with Gina. After a bit Gina move down my neck giving me chills as she worked her way to my titties.

Jack was moving around the bed with the hand held camera catching the angles that the other cameras didn't. Before I knew it, I was moaning loudly as Gina work my nipples driving me crazy. The next thing I knew Gina moved around over my head and I managed to suck in one of her pink nipples sucking hard to keep it in my mouth. But that did not last long as Gina moved off my nipples and work her south, kissing and licking my stomach.

My legs were bent in and spread wide as my hips pumped up and down in anticipation of Gina's lips reaching my clit. I had already arrived at the conclusion that I would be sucking off whoever delivered the pizza shortly because I was getting seriously worked up and hunting for a climax even before Gina touched my little flower.

Finally Gina started kissing and licking my clit which resulted little electric pulses to flash over me as she worked me up. Then Gina pushed down on the top of my clit with her finger in addition to licking. The result was caused me to race up the mountain to release.

"OH, OH FUCK YES, I'M CUMMING, OH FUCK," I cried out.

I started spitting almost right away and Gina pulled off and quickly switched to using her finger stroking my clit with one hand. She put her other slightly below my clit keeping my labia's spread and cupped her palm catching my spittle as I continued to spray.

Gina giggled, "That's it Slut shoot, Bitch I want your cream, fill my palm and I'll let you eat some good pussy."

I moaned and grunted in response to her continued stroking of my clit.

I popped again, "ARGH, FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN, OH GOD YES," spitting the entire time.

Gina worked my little pump until she had what she wanted and pulled off and I moaned in relief. I left my legs spread wide and knees up as I massaged and twisted my nipples. Waiting for what was next Jack worked his way around capturing it all. Gina moved carefully so as to not spill her collection until she was on her knees spread wide just above the top of my head. I looked up for what was next while still playing with my titties. Gina smiled and raised her hand to her lips, I thought she was going to suck it up but she didn't.

She paused for a second and then looked down at me, looking discussed, "Slut this cream is not fit to eat its sour."

I had a thought that I figured would add to the show, "I'm sorry Mistress."

Gina looked down smiling, "Slut open wide, I'm going to recycle your cream, do better next time or there will be hell to pay."

"Yes Mistress, I'll do better next time," I told her and open my mouth wide.

Gina carefully let my cream drop into my mouth as Jack caught everything on film. I was long past being shocked or embarrassed by sex but having it all on video excited me but the possibilities of the video out in the world scared the shit out of me.

"That's my Slut now I want you to eat my pussy and you'll get to taste some sweet cream even though you do not deserve it," Gina ordered.

I played along since Jack had not stopped the show, "Yes Mistress, thank you."

Gina rose up and positioned her pussy above my mouth. She left me enough room for me to start licking her pussy like a hungry cat lapping up milk from a bowel. Gina soon started pumping her hips to my mouth and I knew she would cum soon. Just then Gina leaned forward and started pressing down on my mouth as I lick her clit.

Gina squealed, "Oh yea, that's it slut eat me, eat me."

I was beginning to panic as the pressure from Gina pressing down covered both my nose and mouth. Finally I panic a little and grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed her back and took a deep breath. Then I went right back to attacking her clit, trying get her to orgasm again.

Before I got Gina off again Jack spoke, "Ok Bitches get off the bed and on your knees I want a blow job."

Gina rolled off me and moved to the floor and I followed suit. On our knees Jack moved to the edge of the bed and sat down in front of us and we went to work. We took turns one sucking and swirling his plum while the other would lick and kiss his long hard shaft.

Jack had moved one of the cameras on a tripod and use the hand held to capture all the action as we eagerly suck his cock. It took some time but Jack's hips started swaying a little and Gina and I redouble our efforts.

Jack stood quickly, his cock popping out of my mouth, holding the camera in his left hand and stroking his cock with his right. Jack stroked his cock a couple more times and then he grunted, shooting his seed on our faces and into our mouths. He milked his last drops into his hungry bird's mouths.

"Bitches lick my seed up," Jack ordered.

Gina and I started licking each other's faces until we had captured and swallowed Jack's cum. In the meantime Jack had sat back down on the bed and captured every detail with the camera. Once we were done Gina and I took a turn kissing Jack's plum.

Jack looked down smiling, "That's a wrap Bitches hit the showers."

Gina and I giggled and started getting undressed before hitting the showers.