All Comments on 'Puma Sessions Ch. 10'

by AnybodyEverybody

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You started this 6 years ago.

It hasn't aged well. And I have to tell you no one is going back to read all 9 previous chapters. The scores have been channeling down and this is the worst chapter yet. Give it a rest.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

a whore job for this exemplary woman and mother would go wonderfully.

she already has the skills.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Not well done at all. I suggest you proofread your 'finished' story a couple of times. Might avoid a few of the glitches. It would also help if you bought a few more commas for use in compound sentenced. Since this 'chapter' was published on its own, it was very hard to follow when 2 boys show up out of the blue in the cab and we hear her hubby just left the cruise with no words of explanation.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

It’s not turning into a novel, it’s a series of one pages vignettes that are disjointed and non sensical.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

Stories where every major character is unlikable are NOT entertaining.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Well, at least the old whore stopped giggling since the last forgettable chapter. Another National Geographic story about worn out , old female predators.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A puma is just a whore with less grey hair than the cougar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous