Quarantine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
152 Followers

Amy kissed me, tasting my tongue and then pulled away and said "Thanks." She whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you and make you cum too."

"Oh sweet thing, you will, I promise. I'll show you how to make your mom cum in your mouth too."

She smiled, "I can't wait." and went back to work on Bobby's cock.

I went into my room and grabbed my black doctors bag which I use to keep my toys and lotions in. I'm not a doctor, but I saw someone play one on TV, but I digress. When I got back to my sister bedroom, I noticed I was the only one who was wearing panties, so off they came, I picked them up and stepped up to Jeannie and told her to open her mouth. She did and I pushed my panties into her mouth. "Have you ever had your face in pussy?" She shook her head no. "Have you ever tasted your own pussy?" She shook her head no. "Have you ever been butt fucked?" Again she shook her head no. I whispered in her ear, "You're right, this is going to be a day of firsts. Before we are through tonight, you will have experienced all of those things, plus you are going to drink my cum straight from the faucet.

Carley came back into the room and saw Jeannie with my panties in her mouth and said, "Corrie, what are you doing?

"This beautiful woman has never tasted another woman. She has never even tasted her own sweet nectar.

Carley smiled and walked up to Jeannie and put a finger in her own pussy and reached down and put a finger in Jeannie's pussy, sending a shiver through her. Corey reached up with the hand that just touched herself and pulled the panties out of her mouth and kissed her, darting her tongue into her mouth. Just as she released the kiss Carley put her finger in her mouth and whispered, "Taste me." working her other finger in and out of Jeannie's wet orifice, making her legs tremble. Jeannie licked and sucked Carley's finger. Jeannie's pussy was coating the finger working in and out of her. She could feel her juices flowing out of her and down the inside of her thigh.

"Now" Carley whispered in her ear again. Pulling her finger out she brought her hand up to her face, "Taste your own" and slid her finger into her mouth, kissing the side of her lips, letting her tongue lick her lips as she sucked on her own juice. Carley pulled her finger free and said, "Get down on your knees next to the bed and rest your tight ass on your heels. When she had done this Carley told her to stick her tongue out. Jeannie let the tip push past her lips. "Stick your tongue out as far as you can. When she had done this Carley put one foot on the bed and put her hand on the back of Jeannie's head and pulled her to her wet pussy and said, "Lick me. Run your tongue into me and then up to my clit. Moaning, she did as she was told. Carley held her there and let her work on her pussy, feeling Jeannie starting to work her tongue faster. Corrie got down behind her sister, pulled her ass cheeks apart and started licking Carley's asshole. She stood there enjoying the two woman licking between her legs. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm start to build, but then pushed them both away and took her foot off the bed. She pulled Jeannie to her feet and said, "That's a good start."

Jeannie said, "I liked it. I feel like I'm doing something dirty. I know where to touch myself and I just tried to touch you in the same places. I like when you take control of me, It's exciting."

Carley spread an old bedspread across the bed, adjusting it, coving the mattress. "Now Jeannie, lay on the bed face down and relax."

Corrie went to the computer and logged into the site allowing the unknown to observe the woman. Then the two crawled onto the bed getting on either side of her. Carley took the lid off the baby oil and squirted it on her back and shoulders, down to the small of her back, over her tight ass cheeks and down her legs. Both woman then started massaging the oil into her skin and watched as her body became slick with the oil. The light of the room was shining off her body.

Corrie heard a small gasp behind her, looking back she saw Amy standing in the doorway watching. Corrie motioned to Amy to come and get on the bed. "Rub the oil on your moms legs.

Jeannie could feel the hands working up and down her body. She had never felt anything so wonderful and started moaning with pleasure. She heard the tell tail chimes coming from the computer and asked what that was. Carley said, "They are paying to watch your sexy body. Strangers are looking right into your pussy while they stroke their cocks."

Jeannie thought, "This is so wrong. Strangers watching me." but at the same time her pussy opened up and she was leaking.

Corrie was working her ass and let her fingers run across her little brown opening, rubbing oil into her. She then took Jeannie's legs and spread them open wide and told Amy to put two finger into her mothers pussy. She didn't have to be told twice and buried her oily fingers all the way in. Jeannie gasped with the pleasure as all these hands were rubbing her every where. She wasn't keeping track of how many hands were touching her.

Corrie showed Amy three fingers and Amy slipped another one into her mother, feeling the muscles of her pussy giving way. In and out Amy pushed as Corrie played with her mom's asshole. Carley was working Jeannie's back, shoulders and arms and then bent to her ear and said, "Keep your head down and raise up onto your knees, putting your ass in the air. Jeannie complied. Carley ran her slick hands under Jeannie and started massaging her large breasts pulling at her nipples. Corrie looked at Amy and held up four fingers. Amy added her pinky finger to her mothers canal. Amy could feel the tightness, but worked her fingers in and out of her.

Jeannie never knew anything could feel this wonderful, her orgasm building. She could feel Corrie's finger slip past the muscle of her asshole as it invaded her. Her moaning was now constant as her breathing was increasing. With Corrie's finger working in and out of her ass, she took Amy's forearm and started pushing her fingers in and out of her mom's pussy faster and faster. Corrie again looked at Amy as she placed Amy's thumb into the palm of her hand and pushed into the flowing pussy.

Amy thought, she's trying to push my whole hand into my mother, but knew it would never fit, but Corrie continued pushing her hand, but couldn't get her knuckles past her opening. Corrie reached into her bag and pulled out a small vibrator, turning it on, with one hand pushing Amy's hand to her cunt, she reached under Jeannie and pushed the vibrating toy onto her clit, holding it there. Jeannie felt the vibration on her clit and screamed as the sensation was almost to much, but it caused her asshole and her pussy to open up just enough to allow her to push past Amy's knuckles and her whole hand slipped into her mother. Jeannie cried out in pain and pleasure when she accepted what she thought was Corrie's fist. Corrie released Amy's forearm, but Amy continued to move her fist inside her mother. Jeannie's moans were still non stop as she felt the orgasm approach. Corrie reached into the bag and produce a five inch rubber dick, complete with a set of rubber testicles. She put the head of the dildo to the opening of her asshole.

As Amy was turning her fist inside her mother and the vibrator sending sensations through her clit, radiating through her whole body, Jeannie felt the rubber cock enter her asshole. She screamed as Corrie pushed the dick all the way into her ass balls deep and started fucking her. That was it, wave after wave of pleasure rocked her body. As she screamed out in pleasure her pussy began to flood out of her, three, four then five gushes of liquid shot out of her, covering her daughters chest and belly.

Amy said, "Cum for me mother, cum all over your little girl." Amy was working her own pussy now and was starting to cum.

Jeannie now realized her daughter was fisting her pussy and she screamed, "OH BABYGIRL, FUCK YOUR MOTHER, FUCK YOUR MOTHER! and four more streams shot from her pussy. The fist, the rubber dildo splitting her asshole and the vibrator caused her to start grunting like an animal. Her daughter was forcing orgasms out of her. She lost count as another stream of juice shot out of her.

Amy's own orgasm took her and she let her fist slip past her knuckles and then out of her. Amy couldn't believe how her mothers pussy was gapping open, fluid poring out of her and down her mothers legs. Her mothers squirts had covered her chest and belly and was running down onto the mattress.

Jeannie collapsed onto the bed loosing consciousness for a few seconds. As she came to, her body was convulsing and quivering. Amy crawled onto her mothers back, the juices and oil all mixing in an orgasmic stew. She crawled next to her mother and whispered, "I love you mom. I made you cum all over me. You came hard for your little girl."

Jeannie lay there in the afterglow of her pleasure, knowing her body and been completely violated. She felt the love of her daughter and could feel her arms holding her. "I love you too Babygirl." She could smell her musk mixing with her daughters and the baby oil. She didn't know if she would ever be this happy again, but knew she would taste her daughters pussy one day soon, but for now she just wanted to sleep.

RoofRat
RoofRat
152 Followers
12