Recovery 01: Can I Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls are hanging out downstairs planning to sleep on soft pallets when they tire out. This's a good plan so if Mars and I are out late, we can slip upstairs without waking them. Everyone is happy and giving us hugs, as our GOV-Uber arrives. So we're off on our first adult evening together, in sexy little black dresses, patterned silk thigh-highs, nice lingerie, and Jimmy Choo black heels.

The restaurant is hectic on Friday evenings, but the lounge looks inviting. I give the hostess our dinner reservation, asking if we can have a quiet cocktail in the lounge, before being seated. I also explain Mars and are two moms out for a quiet evening away from the little ones, and not interested in anyone buying us drinks.

We're sipping whiskey sours, as I notice Mars tearing up, "What's wrong sweetie? Are you feeling sad, remembering times like this with Daniel?"

Mars nods yes, "Kenz, this is my first time out socially since Daniel was killed," as she weeps in sadness.

I tear up a little, "Kris and I only have two nights out on our 11 days together in Aarhus and Munich," but I'm a little sad as well. Do you feel we rushed our evening out, and should have waited a while longer?"

Mars shakes her head no, "Most likely we'll be sad our first time out socially, after their deaths, whether it's 1 month or 1 year. So, Lass uns unsere großen Mädchenhöschen anziehen und Spaß haben (let's put on our big girl panties and have fun)." then we toast to a happy future.

The hostess brings our waiter, Carl to the lounge, introducing him to us, and explaining we're not interested in free drinks or conversation with anyone.

Smiling, "Carl, please call me Kenz and my friend is Mars. This is our first time out socially in a long time, so we are not rushing. Please select a nice Murray River Cabernet, which we will enjoy with dinner. We'll start on a second whiskey sour here, and finish it at our table, while the wine breathes."

Mars asks for dinner suggestions, "Oops Carl, you must have tables waiting in the restaurant, we can finish questions on the menu when seated at our table."

Carl grins, "I'll make a round of my tables and check the wine cellar for cabernets. Back in 20 minutes to check on your drinks, and also get your approval on the wine."

Mars and I say, "Perfect!" in a duet.

The lounge tables for two are tiny, with Mars and my knees frequently touching. So, Mars smirks, "Getting a little fresh are we Kenz?"

I quip, "Well babe, I've only tasted my booze, give me a minute and I'll show you fresh,"

We both laugh enjoying the other's presence, and cute banter. We talk about Borden surprising us with the Ukraine girls, but it turns out perfect for everyone. So the friendly banter goes tastefully on until Carl returns.

He shows me the bottle and I squeal delightfully since it's a great year. As I coo over the wine, Carl suggests we order two of the house specials, South African Lobster Tails, and a Medium Rare Porterhouse Steak. He'll come for us when our salads are served, and bring the drinks to our table.

Mars and I share a sideways look, "Carl, you've got this working, so no menus for us tonight, just bring on the wine and food."

We move to our table and have a marvelous evening. The wine, conversation, food, and entire evening are spectacular. Carl takes special care of us and is just delightful, so I say, "Watch this Mars?"

Carl, "Are you dating anyone special?" with a wink.

Smiling, Carl says, "Not dating much now between working and university. I have a small scholarship, but it only pays for about 60% of my expenses."

I reply, "Good on you Carl, so Mars and I are giving you two tips tonight. The first is a 30% tip on our tab," and, I take my phone out bringing up a photo of Shy/Sly from the reception.

"The second tip is a date with these two gorgeous young ladies, Shy and Sly. They are best friends since toddlers, and do everything together, so you must take them both out one night on us."

Carl's eyes widen, "Wow, Is It Real?"

Mars takes over, "Shy, Brenda, and Sly, Bernie work in Kenz's office and are babysitting our girls tonight. Neither will accept pay for babysitting, so you will be their tip.

"They're good girls and best friends, and you seem like a striking young man who respects ladies. We'll invite you over for lunch to meet them one Saturday and if you guys hit it off, the evening out is on Kenz and me.

We gab on and on while eating, getting along well, and on occasion joke with Carl when he stops by our table. Mars and my personalities mesh, so there are no awkward pauses or dull moments as we dine for nearly four hours. Carl recommends we share a nice slice of blueberry cheesecake for dessert with coffee. Finishing our wine, Mars and I are slightly buzzed but happy with our evening out together.

We get Carl's phone and email contacts, so Mars and I can plan a Saturday afternoon lunch for, him, Shy, and Sly

***

Safely back home, we slip quietly upstairs, since our four girls, Sly and Shy are zonked out on the soft foam pallets.

Mars links my arm smiling, "Let's have another wine before bed since I love our first night out for adult fun. The nice thing about ladies going out together is not having to fend off Roman Hands!"

I agree wholeheartedly, "It's nice to enjoy an evening without someone trying to get you in bed, but don't get spoiled sweetie," softly slapping Mars's firm booty. She glances down at her bottom wide-eyed but does not verbally rebuff me.

I pull her in close for a hug, whispering, "Let's sit on the sofa and talk intimately while enjoying our wine.

Mars says "Okay!" giving me the wide-eyed look again, but follows me over to my lounge sofa.

I hug Mars again, kissing her on the cheek, "Don't worry babe, I'm not going to attack you, just deciding if there's chemistry between us? Until seeing you at the VP's reception you are a name on a list of four people who suffer a tragedy, which I can relate to. But we've been together for over a month, mostly in a family-like atmosphere with our four girls."

I hesitate, trying to find the words to truly express my inner feeling, then decide to wait for Mars's response. I place my arm around her shoulders, pulling Mars in gently, and she softly lays her head against my cheek.

Mars turns to look at me, "Everything you say is true Kenz, but are we mentally ready to plow forward into a physical relationship?" as she silently looks down at my silk thigh highs lace tops.

Then she looks up at me, and our lips move together in a lovely soft kiss.

I murmur, "Mars, if by physical you mean us having sex, that's not what I'm asking or want for us now. We have a few more weeks here in DC, then on to Seattle for a month, so how do you feel about us possibly being girlfriends in the future?"

Mars gasps, again with a wide-eyed look, so I softly kiss her as she peers deeply into my eyes.

After the kiss, Mars says, "Kenz, I've seen you operate for a month, and you're a person who makes bold moves, which has never been me. I've always been cautious, seeing Daniel in classes and on campus for six months before agreeing to meet him for lunch one day. So for the moment, I'm digesting our conversation."

I smile, "Just so you know Mars, I may be a bold operator at work, but my private life is different. I'm 26 years old, and you are only the second person I've ever kissed. My first sensual kiss was with Kris almost two years ago.

"I feel a bond with you, maybe because of the girls. Your little girl, Tanya and I kid around with each other our first time meeting. Then six days later, Laryssa, Galyna, and Ataliya show up at the Villa, and the six of us almost bond immediately like a family."

Mars shakes her head, still looking intently into my eyes.

So I pull her in for a soft-wet kiss, "This's our final kiss until you feel ready for us to move forward. If you are okay, I'd like us to be girlfriends and later married. Or you're not ready for an emotional relationship at this point, especially with a woman.

"We'll stay friends and move on with our plans caring for our girls and working together on legislation ending or reducing gun violence and mass killing."

We quietly finish our wine marveling at our first so-called date night. We hug and Mars turns toward her bedroom, but then dashes back laying a very wet kiss on me!

"I'm strongly attracted to you Kenz, but for now, let's be cautious with romance!"

To Be Continued

Recovery 02: Is It Real

Billyslate Copyright 2023

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
BillyslateBillyslate4 months agoAuthor

Thanks, tremonia!

Your comment is very positive, and I did misname the Consulate as the Embassy. I studied German in school and spent a few months each year in Germany from 1972-81 working in Southern Germany and Austria for Cilag Chmie (Cilag Ag), a J & J company. My main office was in Alsbach, and I worked mostly in Bavaria & Austria.

I blame Google and Myself for the poor translation. I'll try to be more aware in future stories.

Again, many thanks for your gracious comment on my story! Cheers Billyslate

tremoniatremonia4 months ago

Such a great story. But poor German in it. Sounds like a bad Google translation, sorry.

At least you tried.

Other than that, it's a heartwarming plot. Lovely characters and loveable people. Despite the fact that Kenzie is a 25 year old nobody at the Munich Embassy (although that there is no Embassy in Munich, "only" a Consulate) and suddenly she's a big number with a Townhouse in DC.....

I enjoy this story, non the less.

Greetings from Germany.... ;-)

shayneoneshayneone12 months ago

im enjoying this very much about to start the second chapter thanks be happy well and safe a fan shayne

cucked05cucked0512 months ago

Fantastic start . Ready for chapter 2 .

foxyfowlerfoxyfowler12 months ago

It is brilliantly written like all your other stories and this one is mentioning the war in Ukraine and hope this two ladies Kenz and Mars become girlfriends and married later and all four girls become bio-sisters and enjoy going to school and playing together and hope they make lots of friends as well thank you Billyslate hope we get the next chapter as I cannot wait to see what happens next. xxxxxx

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Beautiful Pt. 01 Can a divorced mother of three find love?in Lesbian Sex
Ode To My Mom: 01 Introduction Two young competitors meet again as adults and fall in love.in Lesbian Sex
Walking with Sam A girl's act of kindness sparks a romance.in Lesbian Sex
Blizzards are for Lovers For Ally, snow and a dead battery spell serendipity.in Lesbian Sex
Falling Two young women find love in the ruins of a relationship.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories