Road Tripping Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara came in seconds of his fucking her hard and fast, but this time neither he or Molly stopped, and he kept pounded her pussy and making her cum even harder as he fought against her muscles inside her to keep moving in and out rapidly.

Her first orgasm hardly had ended before his cock and Molly now pinching her rock had nipples and feasting on her neck set her off to another world as she came and let out a howl to the ceiling, almost collapsing on Lou with only Molly's strong arms holding he up.

Molly let her down gently and let her curl up on Lou for a moment as her cum hissed and squirted around his impaled cock and out onto Molly's legs and the wet towels.

Sara and Lou kissed gently for a moment and just rode out her long peak until he felt her relax completely around him like never before.

Sara rolled off of him with a great sigh of deep satisfaction and looked down at her pussy as she moved to the side for Molly to ride him. "Look how open my pussy is Molly. He stretched me like never before and I can still feel little pulses." As she easily dipped three of her fingers inside herself to cover with her honey and share with Lou.

"You get the first taste of me Lou, before I share my pussy with Molly and then get you both a drink to share."

"Thank you, Sara." Molly said as Lou was still now sucking on four soaked fingers, she had put into herself while Molly took her time lowering herself onto Lou's soaking wet cock, before it had any chance to dry.

When she reached his base Sara looked at her and took her wet hand and gave her four soaked fingers to lick as her other hand was back in her pussy, wiggling the others inside her well stretched pussy. Lou's fingers on his left hand started flicking he clit as she did this and soon her and Molly were moaning together again as Lou kept a steady pace in Molly.

After both women had taken a minute to recover and a drink of water, Lou told Sara. "Why don't you go and hold Molly's shoulders while I give her a good fucking like she helped us with and her and I can cum together."

Molly loved the idea and went to kiss Lou as Sara moved around behind Molly, waiting on the wet bed for Molly to straighten up so she could hold her and renew some of the fading love bites under her hair on her neck.

As soon as Sara had her hands on her shoulder Lou began to fuck Molly as hard and as fast as he had Sara. Molly was howling as she felt him pound her pussy like she had just watched happen to Sara and was hearing the same almost primal growls from both of them as Sara bit into the old marks on her neck and had her nipple firmly in her strong and still wet fingers.

Molly's hand flew to her pussy as she came again and kept shouting for Lou to fuck her hard and make her cum again. "My pussy is full of my own cum from you. Fill me with yours and let it all spill out over us after!"

Sara slapped her ass moderately and kept kneading her chest from one side to the other as she moved to add more marks to her neck as she came without even touching her own dripping pussy.

Molly began to shake and moan even more deeply as she felt Lou swell in her and soon, they both exploded as holding himself in her all the way and Sara did her best to keep Molly balanced on him as she switched to tender kisses on her neck as the waves of pleasure were felt by all of them.

Molly and Lou stayed joined for several moment as none of them wanted to end this joining. Finally, Molly left a softening Lou, who was done for the night it looked like. "Please hand me a dry corner of a towel if you can find one for me Sara." As she searched in vain on her side of the bed.

Sara handed her one that was dry on half it that was over the edge of the bed as she took a minute to lick some of the cum from Lou's barely half hard cock that was covered in their mixed cum, she loved the flavor of so much.

The three of them got out of bed and each took a quick rinse in the very limited hot water and soon were in the still made bed, curled up around Lou and soon sleeping soundly.

------------

They all slept for over seven hours and awoke refreshed if not a little drained as all got several glasses of water while they got ready for breakfast.

They packed up the car and were at the restaurant for eight and had some omelets, pancakes, and bacon for all of them along with OJ and two coffees each. It was going to be a long day and Lunch might be late or bad fast food on the highway.

By 8:45 they were on the road to Mike and Megans with Lou seeing how the Sunday morning traffic was before they let Sara drive Andromeda on the highway for the first time.

-----------

Lou had left a twenty-dollar bill on top of the bag of the sheets and towels the three of them had soaked with they're cum in the night. Nadia, the maid, had seen the three smiling young people leave the room and she could smell the hint of strawberry and something else when she went to make up their room less than an hour later.

Less than an hour after Nadia was bent over the hotel's washing machine with the cook filling her ass with his fat cock. She moaned into the cum soaked sheets and towels she held to her face, inhaling deeply through them, as she came for a second time as she felt his hot, sticky cum fill her ass.

She kissed him briefly as he went back to the kitchen, and she wiped her dripping ass and soaked pussy with a fresh pillowcase before she added everything into the washer.