All Comments on 'Role Playing Ch. 04: Over the phone'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

See, now this is borderline taking fantasy too far, and the author does a great job with the quick conversation between the couple. I believe her though but let's play detective.

She was somewhere, whether alone in her car or another house very close by (<5 minutes but even less considering getting dressed, finding keys, walking to car etc. Consider neighbors.

This game was taken up a couple notches compared to past games. She would have been more stressed if it was real and he would know by her voice.

No male residue and no time for her to fully clean in the short time frame.

My concern was the male voice. I would be worried that there was a guy participating even if he wasn't there for the action. He could be waiting for the right time to be the man. Make her answer this.

The pics were intentionally vague, but her phone maintains that secret.

Kind of a cool mystery. It would be neat for someone to write one and see if the comment gallery can figure it out. That might be tough to do though. ...5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love this story and I hope it will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this storyline. This was another sexy story. As someone has already said it got borderline risky with the inclusion of the 3rd party in the previous chapter. This time nothing else happened and that’s for the best really as neither of them seems to want to take that extra step.

As it stands it’s all good clean fun. I loved that line about “that raincoat” at this point it’s an iconic thing.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

In the fantasy realm, she gives as good as she gets... That's fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous