All Comments on 'Sally Anne Ch. 05'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
I_am_certainI_am_certainover 1 year ago

Interesting. I've never read a trans porn story before, though I doubt this one would be emblematic of all trans stories.

I haven't read the previous 5 chapters of Sally Anne but this one reads something like a poem, each paragraph a stanza. There's no dialogue and the locus of ecstacy is on the lustful narrator. Sally Anne could be substituted for a non-human character without adversely effecting the story. She's a hybrid creature -- 'she' has a "rock hard cock"; "working her beautiful breast with my mouth." You emphasize her long tongue, because you mention it four times. Is she like the serpent in the Book of Genesis, the Garden of Eden story, who tempts Eve to eat the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

It's a story that celebrates sex while blurring some lines. Sally Anne is more creature for the hedonic pleasure of the narrator than she is human. Maybe, in sum, that's what all of our sexual partners are, that is, creatures for our pleasure.

In your second last sentence you say, "Working her gorgeous body into an uncontrollable sexual frenzy." It's a further, and summative, question about Sally Anne's humanity. Is she non-human? Is she serpent-like? Remove the word sexual and I can imagine rough-housing with a dog until it becomes over-excited. And you say "working" her "body" rather than 'working her [mind]', which creates distance between mind and body. Is she human or is something else. Maybe she's a sci-fi sexbot character, although one that's a few generations more advanced that current technology.

It wasn't a sexually arousing story for me but, as you can tell, it was thought-provoking. Maybe I got it completely wrong. But that's how I see it. None of that is criticism, BTW. It's just analysis.

It's fascinating. I'm curious to know more about you. Your username suggests that you have regret about something. Though I don't think this quote from Albert Einstein is entirely true, it's at least partly true: "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity". Opportunity is a moving target. The one you missed may have had no more influence on your life than the one you take.

Thanks.

TFSallyAnneTFSallyAnneover 1 year ago

Exactly how I have imagined it to be all along...spectacular!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES