All Comments on 'Sapphire Lane - The Adoptee Pt. 06'

by Becky_Sapphire

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope Cassidy is going to find the real love she desperately needs.

There is a very unpleasant under current in this story, of a found girl being abused in different ways by two pretty disturbed people.

However, the story is well written, and the writer is certainly keeping the story intriguing.

Dani1908Dani190811 months ago

Can’t wait until your next update

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think its time for Sarah and Zafira to take care of Cassidy's pubic hair problem. I love how Zafira is turning her into the demunitive cutesy daughter and Sarah encouraging it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sarah Zafira need to take care of Cassidy hairy problem lol I love how Cassidy is embarrassed of her bush now and I would be so nice of her mom and mommy to help her out getting rid of it. I love how Zafria is turning Cassidy into a cutesy daughter with a huge crush on her Mommy with Sarah encouraging Zafira.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love it. Very beautiful written about Cassidy who is going to be daughter that both her mommy and very proud of. Looking forward the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Definitely the best ongoing series on here. The dynamic is unique and fun Cassidy is well written and it's very enjoyable reading about her girily clothes and how Zafira is handling her.

elektroladelektrolad9 months ago

When is Chapter 7?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More Please 🙏

namidaboshinamidaboshi6 months ago

A fan of Girlsway movie I see. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love the photo shoot, can’t wait for Sarah to see the pictures. Hopefully she won’t be too jealous and decide she needs her own shoot with Cassidy. I have a feeling her poses would involve handling Cassidy a little rougher. Eventually Cassidy is going to get a peek at what her moms get up to, maybe even see her mommy tied up. She could join them in their bed after having a bad dream and be in need of some comforting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBecky_Sapphire@Becky_Sapphire
Writer of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe of stories. A world of sapphic smut where teen girls often find themselves dominated by MILFs! These feature a variety of fetishes, relationship dynamics, and taboos. Coming soon: Writing another one shot with a weirdo kink. I'm alway...