All Comments on 'Sex with Married Guys Ch. 04'

by Married_Bi_Horny

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loving your stories.. I even love the word “urge”. “Bi married horny” men simply can’t resist these “urges”, that’s why we relapse really hard. We’ll risk anything for cock. I’m not ashamed either. I’m proud of my bisexual needs. Needs like a dominant top…

Great stories..Please write more..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Sorry but I like sex with men and men wanting to be a woman.

swansons901swansons90118 days ago

I am very happy to read another one of your stories, I missed this one when it came out, but I stumbled onto it while rereading one of your older stories. We are similar. I love your descriptions of hot, compulsive, carnal sex. I identify with your feelings of the emotional satisfaction you get from being a depraved, cheating, crossdressing faggot. Why live without such intense feelings of surrender and completion? We can't and won't.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Such an inspiration to married men everywhere! We can never stop because we’re meant to be free! Keep going!

horny4cum69horny4cum696 days ago

Mmmm........relapsing is the best part! Oh, how I would quiver with excitement as I drove to the next cock, or as I'd wait by the window for the strange car to appear, parking discretely across the street, usually hard and leaking precum, I'd be fingerings the underside of my head, massaging the gooey nectar all around, causing more to leak, more often than not, I'd have on one of my wifes slutty thongs, the exquisite pleasure of the string rubbing my lubed hole, knowing a hot load of cum would soon be leaking out of it, I sure do wish I could find guys around me now for this kind of secret gay sex, I'd love a few buddies to play with regularly, he'll, even chatting via email, exchanging slutty pics!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Amazing . You hit on all the emotions of being a closeted bi sexual lingerie slut. Absolutely love swapping panties and then having wild sex

Please share more stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous