Sexual Preference/Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many men are not what one might consider masculine. Many women are not what we might consider feminine. Masculinity and femininity do not confirm heterosexuality or homosexuality.

Heterosexual men are supposed to be attracted to women. And many heterosexual men are attracted to women. It is supposed to be a natural attraction, albeit, men are not normally attracted to natural women. Most heterosexual men are not attracted to women with underarm hair or hair on the legs or upper lips. Many men are even turned off by women with excessive pubic hair. Most heterosexual men are attracted to women who fit the typical beauty norm, which is not natural.

Many women do not find men's bodies to be attractive. Most women are not turned on by a man who has excessive or any back hair, ear hair, or nose hair. Most women couldn't care less about the size or appearance of a man's penis. Many men often wonder what women see in men.

Many people felt for years that women were attracted to men because of reproductive reasons. Today a woman does not have to have intercourse to become impregnated. If a woman does not need to have sexual intercourse with a man to become pregnant, and she doesn't find the natural male body attractive, then maybe heterosexuality is a choice. But why choose heterosexuality?

Heterosexual men do not find other average men attractive. Heterosexual men do not find natural women attractive. What do heterosexual men find attractive?

Heterosexual men are, for the most part, attracted to what they feel a woman should be in their minds. Heterosexual women often make statements about how nice a guy's butt is. Rarely do women state a strong jaw was what attracted them to a man, although a strong jaw is a sign of masculinity. Heterosexual attraction is a very complex issue.

I began to wonder what men thought men were or should be.

(Continued in Sexual Preference/Choice-chapter 2)